Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans after Garcia? (Bucs sign Garcia)

Good...now we can start seeing if Oakland wants Carr for a third or fourth rounder.

We can say "He passed for -5 yards against you...at least he won't be playing against your defense again." in hopes that they take him.

wrong. tampa has traded a conditional 2008 draft pick for jake plummer. so they have his rights. if houston wants him, they have to talk to tampa now.

So if I'm understanding this correctly....Gruden now holds the rights to both Garcia and Plummer. Correct ? Too funny. You Anyone But Carr folks have gots to be going out of you ever loving minds. Too funny. Sage and the seconded teired rookie QB, Tatter Tot, Edwards, Kolb or Straton, or Sage and Quinn. :tease:

boy, bucs fans aren't happy. they hate gruden right now. HATE him. they're just going after QB's and haven't pursued any other player really and haven't even tried to sign their own Dwayne White. the super bowl is long gone. if the bucs don't show some signs this year, gruden is gone before the bye week.

So if I'm understanding this correctly....Gruden now holds the rights to both Garcia and Plummer. Correct ? Too funny. You Anyone But Carr folks have gots to be going out of you ever loving minds. Too funny. Sage and the seconded teired rookie QB, Tatter Tot, Edwards, Kolb or Straton, or Sage and Quinn. :tease:

No... some of us didn't want either Plummer or Garcia. We'll be fine, with ABC.

In case you haven't noticed, Carr hasn't played any better than you can expect those second tier Rookie QBs & Sage to play on a bad day.

Hand the ball off to someone... hand the ball off to someone... hand the ball off to someone... punt.

Pete I bet I'd could get more for Kolb in a trade than I could Carr .

The market is dictating Carr's worth . Tampa Bay gave up a 4th for Plummer ... whats that tell you .

Yeah I'm out of my mind. Carr is so much better than a second tier rookie or Sage:rolleyes:

By the way, hasn't the ABC talk gotten a little old?After all most that don't want Carr have different reasons besides just bringing in whomever. I mean what do you call his teammates that don't want him?..lol

Here is the newest article on the Bucs moves

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2786694

No... some of us didn't want either Plummer or Garcia. We'll be fine, with ABC.

In case you haven't noticed, Carr hasn't played any better than you can expect those second tier Rookie QBs & Sage to play on a bad day.

Hand the ball off to someone... hand the ball off to someone... hand the ball off to someone... punt.

So Carr is back with the Texans......Let the peasants rejoice.......*sad tone* "Yay"

This blows.. Sage should now be the starter..

I agree. We should trade David Carr for a player or a 1st day pick (I think we can get one). It's obvious he's not wanted here anymore after everything that's happened so far and it would be stupid to keep him here after all that. I don't mind having David as our starter last year, but I don't see now, after everything that's happened, how having him back another year can be a good thing.

Exactly. Trying to figure out how this is a bad thing:

164c_Carmella_Decesare_1.jpg

As aj said [in Butters' voice] Sweet Jesus!

QB's always get the good ones! I mean Tony Romo dated Jessica Simpson for awhile!

Well, you've got to remember, for us ABC people, we expect that Sage can probably outperform Carr and that a second tiered rookie QB will only perform as badly as Carr while he's learning. Many of the ABC camp didn't want either Garcia or Plummer and they see this as a blessing. Personally, I wanted Garcia but I didn't think we'd get him.

So, I think the gyrations the Buccs are going through are pretty funny but it doesn't bother me at all.

Back