Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans 2014 Training Camp

Playoffs

Hall of Fame
Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock
#Texans will also have meetings on July 25th. The team will have their first training camp practice the following day on July 26th.

Houston #Texans vets will report July 25th for a 7 am weigh-in & a 10 am conditioning test. Hearing that "young guys" back on July 21st.

So....

July 21 -- rookies report
July 25 -- veterans weigh-in/conditioning test; team meetings
July 26 -- first practice

And if I remember correctly they'll be full contact on 3rd day which would be July 29th.

Won't be long now. All of this starts in just 3 weeks! August 9th is the first preseason game (I think)

The wait is almost over, folks!:clap::clap::clap:

Won't be long now. All of this starts in just 3 weeks! August 9th is the first preseason game (I think)

The wait is almost over, folks!:clap::clap::clap:

The start of football season is bitter sweet for me...

I can't wait for the start of football but it means my summer is over and I have to go back to work...:overreact:

So TC begins 3 weeks from Saturday - finally, the light at the end of the tunnel.

So TC begins 3 weeks from Saturday - finally, the light at the end of the tunnel.

So we can go from

1)shorts and shirts 3rd hand accounts and speculation.
2) actual tackling with some 1st hand account observation
3) pre-season games with a teaspoon worth of the actual offense/defense and some hopeful peformances.
4) to real games where we question why the ofense/defense are not what we thought they would be (could be good or bad here)

Still along way to 4, but yes the glimmer of real football is starting to show.

Anybody hear a train?

:kitten:

At this point I don't even care if it's a train. At least it will put me out of my "No Football Misery".

I have easing my pain by watching some CFL. Still trying to get used to teams punting on 3rd down, but it's been nice to watch to prime me for the real thing.

Looks like a good game coming up on the 5th with Saskatchewan Roughriders. vs. Toronto Argonauts

http://forum.wiziwig.eu/forums/32-NFL-CFL-AFL

Happy Independence Day Everyone!

"Look for an announcement within the next 7 to 9 days on open practice dates... You can bank on a few days in the last week of July and a few days in early August." -- http://texansradio.houstontexans.com/news/PodcastCentral2.asp?AUTO=Y&EID=3207

Yeah, last year the announcement came out on July 15th.
this was the schedule last year...
WHEN:
Tuesday, July 30 8-10 a.m.
Wednesday, July 31 8-10 a.m.
Thursday, August 1 8-10 a.m.
Friday, August 2 8-10 a.m.
Monday, August 5 8-10 a.m.
Tuesday, August 6 8-10 a.m.
Wednesday, August 7 8-10 a.m.
I suspect it won't be a whole lot different

2014 Houston Texans Training Camp OPEN PRACTICES presented by XFINITY

WHEN:
Saturday, July 26 8-10 a.m.
Sunday, July 27 8:30-10:30 a.m.
Wednesday, July 30 8-10 a.m.
Friday, August 1 8-10 a.m.
Saturday, August 2 8-10 a.m.
Wednesday, August 13 8-10 a.m.
Thursday, August 14 8-10 a.m.​

WHERE:
Houston Methodist Training Center
Fan parking in Green Lot​

Seven training camp practice sessions will be open to the public at the Houston Methodist Training Center: Saturday, July 26 and Sunday, July 27; Wednesday, July 30; Friday, Aug. 1 and Saturday, Aug. 2. On Wednesday, Aug. 13 and Thursday, Aug. 14, the Texans will host joint practices with the Atlanta Falcons, which are also open to the public.

Open practices will begin at either 8 a.m. or 8:30 a.m. CDT. Gates will open to fans at 7 a.m. with lines forming on Murworth Drive. The full training camp schedule, including practices not open to the general public, can be found at the end of this news release. The NFL Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for all practice sessions open to the public.

Free tickets can be printed from the Texans official website, www.HoustonTexans.com, beginning at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 16, with a limit of four per person, per practice while supplies last. Tickets for Youth Day on July 30 will be available exclusively at Houston-area Academy Sports Outdoors locations while supplies last as well. Bleacher seating at each practice session is general admission.

The Texans are once again hosting a school supply drive throughout training camp and encourage their fans to bring school supplies with them to donate at practice. The school supplies will be donated to the Houston Texans YMCA for distribution to students in its service area. Anyone who donates school supplies can register to win an autographed item from the Houston Texans.

The Houston Texans Cheerleaders 2014-15 Swimsuit Calendar, which goes on sale Sunday, July 20, will be available for purchase throughout training camp. All of the calendar girls will be on-hand to sign copies on July 26 and Aug. 2.

Texans Ambassadors and TORO will also be available for autographs at the practice sessions. Fans will be able to watch practice sessions as well as participate in the Fan Zone behind the bleachers, with kids having the opportunity to take part in TORO’s Kids Club Kids Zone presented by Kroger, featuring various Texans interactive games.

Free parking is available south of the Houston Methodist Training Center off of Lantern Point Drive in the Green Lot beginning at 5 a.m. on open dates.

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
The #Texans joint practices with the #Falcons [HBO's Hard Knocks] are on Aug. 13 and 14. They're open to public too.

COMPLETE 2014 HOUSTON TEXANS TRAINING CAMP SCHEDULE

Code:
Day	Date	Morning	Afternoon

Friday	July 25	Team meetings/no practice
[B][COLOR="Green"]Sat.	July 26	8-10:30 a.m.[/COLOR][/B]	4:15-5:45 p.m.
[B][COLOR="Green"]Sunday	July 27	8:30-11 a.m.[/COLOR][/B]	4:15-5:45 p.m.
Monday	July 28	8-10:30 a.m.	4:15-5:45 p.m.
Tuesday	July 29	8-10:30 a.m.	4:15-5:45 p.m.
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Weds.	July 30	8-10:30 a.m.[/COLOR][/B]	4:15-5:45 p.m.
Thurs.	July 31	Day Off
Code:
Day	Date	        Morning	Afternoon

[B][COLOR="Green"]Friday	August 1	8-10:30 a.m.[/COLOR][/B]	4:15-5:45 p.m.
[B][COLOR="Green"]Sat.	August 2	8-10:30 a.m.[/COLOR][/B]	4:15-5:45 p.m.
Sunday	August 3	8:30-11 a.m.     4:15-5:45 p.m.
Monday	August 4	8-10:30 a.m.	4:15-5:45 p.m.
Tuesday	August 5	8-10:30 a.m.	4:15-5:45 p.m.
Weds.	August 6	Day Off	
Thurs.	August 7	8-10:30 a.m.	4:15-5:45 p.m.
Friday	August 8	10:45-12 p.m.
[U]Sat.	August 9	[B][COLOR="Navy"]Game at Arizona Cardinals, 7:30 p.m. CST[/COLOR][/B][/U]
Sunday	August 10	Day Off
Monday	August 11	8-10:30 a.m.	4:15-5:45 p.m.
Tuesday	August 12	8-10:30 a.m.	4:15-5:45 p.m.
[B][COLOR="Green"]Weds.	August 13	Practice vs. Atlanta
Thurs.	August 14	Practice vs. Atlanta[/COLOR][/B]
Friday	August 15	Practice vs. Atlanta
[U]Sat.	August 16	[B][COLOR="Navy"]Game vs. Atlanta Falcons, 7 p.m.[/COLOR][/B][/U]
Sunday	August 17	Day Off.
Monday	August 18	8-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday	August 19	Practice vs. Denver
Weds.	August 20	Practice vs. Denver
Thurs.	August 21	Practice vs. Denver
Friday	August 22	Walk through
[U]Sat.	August 23	[B][COLOR="Navy"]Game at Denver Broncos, 8 p.m.[/COLOR][/B][/U]
Sunday	August 24	Day Off
Monday	August 25	8-10:30 a.m.     4:15-5:45 p.m.
Tuesday	August 26	8-10:30 a.m.     4:15-5:45 p.m.
Weds.	August 27	Walk through
[U]Thurs.	August 28	[B][COLOR="Navy"]Game vs. San Francisco 49ers at 7 p.m.[/COLOR][/B][/U]
Open Practices in green
Youth Day/tickets at Houston-area Academy Sports Outdoors

Last edited:
Free tickets can be printed from the Texans official website, www.HoustonTexans.com, beginning at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 16, with a limit of four per person, per practice while supplies last. Tickets for Youth Day on July 30 will be available exclusively at Houston-area Academy Sports Outdoors locations while supplies last as well. Bleacher seating at each practice session is general admission.

The HT.com website will crash
computer.gif

at exactly 10:02 Weds., July 16th.
:D

Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock · 3s

#Texans open practices are July 26-27 & 30th. August 1-2 & 13-14th (Falcons). Practices start at 8 or 8:30, gates open at 7 am.

Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock · 48s

#Texans announce 7 open practices to the public, including two against the Atlanta Falcons.

I think I got it right this time! But a couple hours late and a dollar short!!!!!!! Playoffs, you sly fox!!!!!

Monday 7/28 was not an option for Season ticket holders presale, neither is Sunday 8/3. I really wanted to go to the first Monday.

2014 Houston Texans Training Camp OPEN PRACTICES presented by XFINITY

WHEN:
Saturday, July 26 8-10 a.m.
Sunday, July 27 8:30-10:30 a.m.
Wednesday, July 30 8-10 a.m.
Friday, August 1 8-10 a.m.
Saturday, August 2 8-10 a.m.
Wednesday, August 13 8-10 a.m.
Thursday, August 14 8-10 a.m.​
WHERE:
Houston Methodist Training Center
Fan parking in Green Lot​
Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro

Open Practices in green
Youth Day/tickets at Houston-area Academy Sports Outdoors
Anyone having any luck getting open training camp tickets??
TicketMaster sucks!! I've been trying since 10 a.m. and haven't gotten anything but this...
Searching for tickets...
Your wait time is less than 1 minute.
I've been seeing this crap for nearly an hour.
:bat:

My grandma fell down and I had to go help her while I was trying to get the tickets. If anyone has any extra tickets please let me know. Willing to pay or at least give you a giant Huge over the Internet!:heart:

Anyone having any luck getting open training camp tickets??
TicketMaster sucks!! I've been trying since 10 a.m. and haven't gotten anything but this...

I've been seeing this crap for nearly an hour.
:bat:

All sold out. I got the same message for 50 minutes until I had to leave.

All sold out. I got the same message for 50 minutes until I had to leave.
Hey, just for the hell of it I tried again about 15 mins ago and got tickets for 8-1-14 and 8-13-14.

Give it another shot. Whaddaya got to lose?

Next week should be an awesome week/weekend for me. I'm going on a mini vacation, Texans TC begins and most importantly, my boy's coming home on leave for a few days.

Unfortunately, there's a very good chance he'll be going back to the middle east in the next couple months.

BUT, I'll have him here for almost a week. I'll take it!!!

...most importantly, my boy's coming home on leave for a few days.

Unfortunately, there's a very good chance he'll be going back to the middle east in the next couple months.

Did you guys get Texans TC tickets?

Next week should be an awesome week/weekend for me. I'm going on a mini vacation, Texans TC begins and most importantly, my boy's coming home on leave for a few days.

Y'all have a great time!

Why does this guy have such low rep?

I know some of his posts are kind of bit like, but seems like a big texans fan...

He actually does have some good insight when he isn't trying to sell or give tickets away haha. I gave him some green rep the other day of course it is hidden behind all the red :splits:

Did you guys get Texans TC tickets?

Nah, I quit going to TC due to crowds. I'd go every year, even by myself at times. After the 2011 season it was just ridiculous. I don't like being crowded in at all. I'm 6'5" and it still sucked lol. For the last year or so I've just read about the practices from a couple people I think know their stuff.

Y'all have a great time!

Thank you. It won't be hard when my family's whole again. Good times

Why would someone give me Neg rep for this post? Who's Seegara?

Had to be trying to positive rep you and got it wrong (At least I hope that's what it was.)
Yeah, that happened to me once. The person who made the goof told the mods and got them to erase the neg rep. So if that's the case, it can be fixed

Why are my posts being deleted?

:overreact:

Atleast it will live on thru the quote. Sorry man according to "one guy" we have this buddy system over here at TT where we are biased to everyone not in it :kitten:

Not hard to get in, it just involves an upside down cross, a Cowboys fan, some gas, matches and lube :kitten:, don't ask.....

Atleast it will live on thru the quote. Sorry man according to "one guy" we have this buddy system over here at TT where we are biased to everyone not in it :kitten:

Not hard to get in, it just involves an upside down cross, a Cowboys fan, some gas, matches and lube :kitten:, don't ask.....

I noticed that too. And why did they close the TJ Yates traded thread? Looks like people just having fun.

Note to Mods, it's July.

But I already did that ?

What else do I have to do ?

I noticed that too. And why did they close the TJ Yates traded thread? Looks like people just having fun.

Note to Mods, it's July.

Yeah well there isnt much to talk about so people often times get off subject trying to make time pass. I can understand during the season but right now we are just coping with no football.

Back