Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Takeaways from the Bucs game.

I understand what you are saying.

But we used him as a fullback a few times & in the preseason. Looks like he's got skills & could help on offense.

I think he'd be a better option as a blocker out of the backfield with his low but stout pads. A better option than Hyde when he & Duke are in the backfield.

Hopefully this is BO'b being cautious with rookies & we'll see more of him on offense in the future.
Oh, no doubt I think a real FB would help this run game, particularly in short yardage. OB just doesn’t use one.

They had Prosch before and rarely used him. Even signed him to an extension, then cut him.

Oh, no doubt I think a real FB would help this run game, particularly in short yardage. OB just doesn’t use one.

They had Prosch before and rarely used him. Even signed him to an extension, then cut him.

Which is another point. As much as the Texans run the ball, why not use a FB more? It's not like they are disguising that A gap run. It's not like the TEs are great blockers.

Most of the great NFL offenses, are using a FB in their running game and play action from I or offset I formations. Watch the Saints, Patriots, Ravens, Chiefs and other good offenses. They are using a FB. Why don't the Texans?

Prosch must have had pics of RS.

Just another sign of org dysfunction.

Good thing that's not happening anymore.

Back