SUPER BOWL LVII

Who you got?

• Chiefs

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Eagles

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I have to pick one, it's be the Eagles for Jalen Hurts, the H-town guy.

Plus, KC fans are starting to act like Cowboys fans. Another SB and they'd be cringy AF.

But if I'm betting, I'd pick the Chiefs.

If I have to pick one, it's be the Eagles for Jalen Hurts, the H-town guy.

Plus, KC fans are starting to act like Cowboys fans. Another SB and they'd be cringy AF.

But if I'm betting, I'd pick the Chiefs.
Well listen DB, KC fans have much more credibility in behaving as if their team is "America's team" than than any Cowboy fan does.
For example the Chiefs played in half of the 4 SBs of the 1960s including the first one and the fourth one which they won.
And they are still winning having played in their conference championship the last 4 years and they've played in two SBs and won one of them in this century, while Dallas is tied with the Buffalo Bills, the Raiders, and the Houston Texans with 4 P/O wins in the current century, and Dallas has not been to a conference championship since the 20th century.
BTW I gotta go with the Cheifs Sunday but it won't be easy, because I really think that the Eagles top to bottom have a stronger roster but they don't have Patrick MaHomes.

The odds-makers have the Eagles favored by 1.5 points. I feel that the Eagles win by 7-14 points. Of course, the refs may have something to say about that.

Mahomes's high ankle is far from healed. Mahomes is a tough hombre. Being shot up or not, he will not be able to make it through the whole game without his mobility being progressively compromised. Finishing the game will be an accomplishment in itself for Mahomes.

Other than it's the last NFL game for a long while, I'm not really that interested in watching the Chiefs and Eagles. I don't care who wins, and as long as it's neither of the teams.

And we got minor league football on TV for the next five months.

And we got minor league football on TV for the next five months.
I'm happy for you. Tell us how that goes.

My eyes tell me the Eagles win the Superb Owl. They have the offense. They have the defense. They're rolling like Bluto before the homecoming parade.

But...there's the off week. Where Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce get an extra week to heel. Where Andy Reid gets an extra week to devise a game plan. When the Eagles coaches get reminded that they've never been in this situation before.

Chiefs 31
Eagles 27

Chiefs struggled big time against the Bucs pass rush 2 years ago. KC did have a patchwork o-line then but Mahomes was healthy. The Eagles have 4 guys with 11 or more sacks and Mahomes has a bad wheel.

Hate everything Philadelphia but I'm going
Eagles 31
Chiefs 24

I really dislike when a singer has to remake the traditional song

Lane Johnson literally moves backwards BEFORE the ball is ever snapped, sorry Olsen that IS early!

Reactions: JB
Mahomes is really hurting now... will a shot at halftime be enough?

The odds-makers have the Eagles favored by 1.5 points. I feel that the Eagles win by 7-14 points. Of course, the refs may have something to say about that.

Mahomes's high ankle is far from healed. Mahomes is a tough hombre. Being shot up or not, he will not be able to make it through the whole game without his mobility being progressively compromised. Finishing the game will be an accomplishment in itself for Mahomes.
This is what I was afraid of. Mahomes unhealed high ankle sprain was high risk for reinjury if he continued to try to run.,

What's the concept for these outfits for the halftime show? Snowmen? Marshmallow Peeps? Teletubbies?

All I know is that I wanted to see some half-nakedness for the 90 seconds I was going to pay attention during halftime :thumbdown

Just saying, I didn't appreciate the premature electrification commercial.

Absolutely uncalled for.

• Haha
Back