Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Steve McNair dead

Again, I've leaned boyfriend as the "other" the whole time but I'm not sure if he could pull it off and get the positioning correct, etc. You mention mental instability...drugs could be a key if she did it. If she is coked out of her mind and he says he needs to go back to his wife, who knows what could happen.

The door was locked from the inside when the other tenant showed up. So look for an open window or her keys (or a duplicate)

A jilted lover wouldn't feel the way you did GP.

Passion and anger drove her over the edge.

We will know for sure when all of the CSI tests are done.

Dave & Buster's does weird things to people's minds. Watch the adults in those commercials.

Back on topic: The delay of 30+ minutes could have been staging the bodies and cleaning, or an attempt to flush/destroy drugs, or just freaked out.

You're right about the toxicology and other CSI findings. Just a matter of time.

The drug angle is a very viable theory, and might also explain what his roommate was doing for over 30 minutes after he discovered the bodies (i.e. flushing the illegal stuff).
Drugs, guns, large amounts of cash....yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I thought hearing about the time-lapse...
I've seen some normal folks do some strange things on drugs, so that is an angle that could be a cause without really explaining "why" it happened (which might never be known).
I was at a concert at Mitchell Pavilion and saw a guy tripping out thinking he was becoming grass. He yelled 'don't mow me' so many times....

While this instance was filled with hilarity certainly there are those who look to start fights for no reason or just get into trouble because they feel invincible.

Drugs, guns, large amounts of cash....yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I thought hearing about the time-lapse...

I was at a concert at Mitchell Pavilion and saw a guy tripping out thinking he was becoming grass. He yelled 'don't mow me' so many times....

While this instance was filled with hilarity certainly there are those who look to start fights for no reason or just get into trouble because they feel invincible.

Dude, I know this isn't the thread for humor, but I LOLed about your grass-dude story. There are so many mind-altering substances available these days that it boggles the mind.

At this time I find the suicide angle is still a bit questionable. Do any of you Houston folk recall the pantyhose "suicide" hanging ruling of a woman in River Oaks? Then a few years later her daughter, who had everything to live for, supposedly murdered her husband, infant child and herself. Later it was discovered that the adopted son (not that being adopted would have any bearings on the crime) had hired hit men to commit all of the murders so that he could be sole heir to the estate. With that being said, sometimes classifying a case as a suicide is easier than finding, charging or convicting someone with an ulterior motive.

Although different reasoning, I would question how a young guy who had lived with his girlfriend since she was about 16 years old who could be possibly be his first love only to experience a breakup. Then the girl meets a rich man who wines and dines her, buys expensive presents and provide exotic vacations. How in the world can he compete with that in winning his girls heart back? Now if she was still friends with him, as in him picking up the SUV, it's also possible that he could have gotten access to the condo and the gun. If he had a key made, then he had plenty of time to arrive on the scene before his ex-girlfriend and McNair.

If it turns out to be murder suicide in this case, I can be content with those findings, even with the surprise of the young lady being an expert marksperson, but as of now there are things that just don't pass the smell test to me.

Last edited:
Here is a Nashville Post piece that gives us additional interesting information concerning some of the related characters (Neeley, Gaddy, Norfleet and Jackson), and some facts that I do not believe have been formally released by the main stream media.........some quite bizarre.........some quite troubling.

Metro Police spokesman Don Aaron stated late today to NashvillePost.com that the person identified as "Jett Jackson" has come forward and has spoken to police.

Questions about Jackson arose from a posting made on his MySpace.com page that seemed to indicate prior knowledge of harm that would fall upon Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi.

Aaron said that Jackson has been interviewed and the comments posted on the internet were made after the deaths had occurred. According to Aaron, Jackson had made the comments from a mobile hand held device that did not properly register the time of his last login to MySpace.com

While that account has been deleted, a message was posted by either Jackson or someone with access to his account that stated, “******* Steve McNair and he will be nobody in ‘09?” and “R.I.P. Sahel Kazemi.”

The person identified as Jackson is apparently friends with Norfleet, who police have said little regarding his role.

As for the Internet postings, Aaron stated, “the police department is aware of them. We are talking to certain individuals here in this community about them. We are also in contact with some of those Internet companies to ascertain exactly what was posted when, and if we can learn by who. That is not a process that can be done instantaneously and we’re [attempting] to answer those questions.”

On the day that McNair and Kazemi's bodies were discovered, Norfleet admitted that he had been by the condo that very day and said that he had been looking for her.

According to posted Web profiles, Norfleet lives in the Antioch area and is an aspiring rapper who goes by the name KaNe.

He has a personal Web page on SoundClick.com where he refers to himself as “antiochs finest,” and has posted 31 rap mixes, some of which appear to refer to Norfleet and Kazemi’s relationship.

One of those rap mixes has content that seems to raise even more questions about Norfleet.

In a rap based on Eminem's "Benzino Dis," using lyrics rewritten by Norfleet (retitled “Closed Casket”) and posted on Feb. 2 - after McNair and Kazemi had started dating - the aspiring rapper lets loose with some rhymes that are chilling to say the least. A partial transcript of the song is below and here is a link to hear the song in its entirety. (Some of the lyrics have explicit content.)

I love it when a dumbass doubts me
Until I pull the pistol out proudly
Put the clip in his mouth
Til this *******************er shouts, ‘please don’t kill’
Have you sippin through a straw for the next 8 months
That’s if you even make it through it alive you dumb ******

Try to stunt and front and fronting in front of somebody else
Til you're surrounded by 20 people With nobody’s help
If you try to go incredible hulk it won’t work
Put so many holes in you your nerves won’t even jerk
Lurking in the shadows thinking and scheming of work
Got a little cocky so you decided to flirt
Now you’re flirting with death"

The final verse in the song set to Eminem's "Nail in the Coffin" instrumental track is as follows;

"If you ever do it again b***h I’m not rapping
I’m getting a clip and clapping and I’m not laughing
They’re wrapping you up for your little trip to the morgue
While I’m preparing for my trip to the shore,
Don’t ignore me, I’m not lying, I couldn’t be more honest
If you ever do it again, you’ll die, I promise.”

The discovery of the song by NashvillePost.com and The City Paper staff today shows eerie connections to the case. Metro Police have stated on more than one occasion that Norfleet is not a suspect.

At this time I find the suicide angle is still a bit questionable. Do any of you Houston folk recall the pantyhose "suicide" hanging ruling of a woman in River Oaks? Then a few years later her daughter, who had everything to live for, supposedly murdered her husband, infant child and herself. Later it was discovered that the adopted son (not that being adopted would have any bearings on the crime) had hired hit men to commit all of the murders so that he could be sole heir to the estate. With that being said, sometimes classifying a case as a suicide is easier than finding, charging or convicting someone with an ulterior motive.

Although different reasoning, I would question how a young guy who had lived with his girlfriend since she was about 16 years old who could be possibly be his first love only to experience a breakup. Then the girl meets a rich man who wines and dines her, buys expensive presents and provide exotic vacations. How in the world can he compete with that in winning his girls heart back? Now if she was still friends with him, as in him picking up the SUV, it's also possible that he could have gotten access to the condo and the gun. If he had a key made, then he had plenty of time to arrive on the scene before his ex-girlfriend and McNair.

If it turns out to be murder suicide in this case, I can be content with those findings, even with the surprise of the young lady being an expert marksperson, but as of now there are things that just don't pass the smell test to me.

BTW, I read the great book that recounts that story The Gerttrude Duff-Smith and Wanstrath family murders by Markham Duff-Smith........The Cop Who Wouldn't Quit.

Some reports indicate that she was under the impression that McNair was divorcing, had already filed etc.. when the facts now clearly show otherwise.

If he had promised her the sun and the moon and the stars and then finally confesses that oopps, he is still married and not divorcing, and that he is going back to his wife, that would easily be enough to piss her off and make her fly off the edge.

I don't know . . . when I look at those pics, I see a hyper-inflated ego that you wouldn't want to even think about crushing.

Having said that, this girl didnt become crazy overnite. She has probably been getting more and more demanding and erratic, and probably becoming more of a pain in the butt instead of a pleasurable pastime for him. She was starting to be more trouble than it was worth. Then comes the DUI on Thursday, tells the officer that she is NOT drunk, she is actually HIGH (LOL)... He was probably already tired of her and her antics, and Thursday was the final straw. He recognized she was a liability, he was too much of a high-profile person to get caught up in a scandal behind her silly 20-year old stuff, so after the DUI situation, he tells her it is absolutely OVER. She can keep the car and the gifts, but it is not going to work out between them. She realizes that he positively means it, and maybe even comes to realize that she really was just a plaything all along, feeling totally humiliated, after taking him to meet her parents and all that, and realizing that everyone was right when they tried to warn her. She decides right then and there that if she cant have him, no one else will either. She buys the gun from a private seller (meaning it was probably someone she knows and no one cared about her being under-aged), and plans to meet with Steve for Saturday. On Saturday, she tries one more time to convince him that they were meant to be, that she's sorry about the way she has been acting, that she can change if he gives her one more chance, but he still says no . . .

They are turning this into a love story gone wrong.
Not only is it making news in the sports world but in the national news also.

If Norfleet admits to being at the condo the day of the murder looking for her, the police really have to take a look at this guy. a long and hard look.

something tells me they are already all over this guy like white on rice.

Reading those lyrics by Norfleet...the dude carried it out.

He says he went by there because he knows someone had to have seen him, so he goes ahead and says he "went by there" to act like he has nothing to hide.

Someone (the 3rd party in the SUV?) gave him access to the set of keys the GF had, which contained a condo key.

Another thing that nobody has mentioned is this: What if she purchased the gun to protect herself from the ex-boyfriend? She might have felt that he was going to do something.

This is very O.J.'ish to me. Substitute the black SUV for the white Bronco.

Reading those lyrics by Norfleet...the dude carried it out.

He says he went by there because he knows someone had to have seen him, so he goes ahead and says he "went by there" to act like he has nothing to hide.

Someone (the 3rd party in the SUV?) gave him access to the set of keys the GF had, which contained a condo key.

Another thing that nobody has mentioned is this: What if she purchased the gun to protect herself from the ex-boyfriend? She might have felt that he was going to do something.

This is very O.J.'ish to me. Substitute the black SUV for the white Bronco.

Norfleet is being watched. If he did it, whether he gets caught depends on how well he cleaned up the crime scene before he left, how much evidence was contaminated by the roomie cleaning up in the 30 minutes before the Police were called, and depends if Norfleet keeps his mouth shut and doesn't brag about something in the upcoming weeks.

However if the blood tests come back and there is a "Walgreens" in their blood stream, the Police have an easy justification to call it "murder suicide" and close the books.

Friend Gaddy says no divorce in works, and sale of home was in order to move TOGETHER to another location. [LINK]

Steve McNair and his wife were selling their Nashville home to buy another one, not to prepare for a divorce, said the longtime friend who called 911 after McNair's bloodied body was found Saturday.

Robert Gaddy said talk that the former Titans quarterback and his wife, Mechelle, were splitting is off base.

"People need to quit talking about what they don't know. Mac never said anything to me about he was going to get a divorce, and ever since this has all happened everybody is trying to paint a certain picture and they need to talk about what they know," Gaddy said Tuesday. He has been friends with McNair for nearly 20 years, dating to their playing days in college.

Gaddy said the McNairs' house in the Green Hills section of Nashville is on the market because they were moving somewhere else together. A local real estate agent said he showed another house to the McNairs more than six months ago.

Gaddy said he called police within 60 seconds of walking in the room and seeing the bodies.

He said Neely reacted like others might have. In a panic, Neely called Gaddy three more times while he was en route to the condominium, Gaddy said.

"You have to understand, it freaked me out so, with Wayne being the person he is. He saw (the bodies) and didn't know what to do. He was nervous about it,'' Gaddy said. "Maybe he should have called 911 first, and I wish he had, because then I wouldn't have seen what I saw. Because that is not how I want to remember my best friend.

A question that comes to mind...........why didn't Gaddy tell Neely to call the police immediately, or immediately call the police as soon as he found out that Neely hadn't yet done so? Three phone calls en route?????? Rattled?????? or just "coordinating" and "preplanning."

When asked if he'd [Gaddy] ever met Kazemi, Gaddy replied:

"I am not talking about that young lady. I have a best friend's wife I am more concerned with than that. Don't ask me nothing like that, because I care not to comment.''

Props to the posters who posted the Myspace page here way early in this discussion because it turns out to be legit.

A question that comes to mind...........why didn't Gaddy tell Neely to call the police immediately, or immediately call the police as soon as he found out that Neely hadn't yet done so? Three phone calls en route?????? Rattled?????? or just "coordinating" and "preplanning."

Neely and Gaddy might have just won a trip to testify before a Grand Jury on Obstruction of Justice charges.

Neely and Gaddy might have just won a trip to testify before a Grand Jury on Obstruction of Justice charges.

Naaa . . I don't think so. I chalk all this up to not thinking straight from being rattled and panic-stricken over a very traumatic event.

This "coordinating" or "preplanning" theory smells too much like conspiracy theory if you ask me, which would require a lot more time than they had without leaving any clues behind.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-mcnairkilled&prov=ap&type=lgns

Levy said the 36-year-old McNair was shot in each temple and twice in the chest. Three of the shots were taken from a distance, but one of the shots to the temple came from just inches away.

So she shoots twice at the chest..easy target...he starts to cover and turn...3rd shot hits one temple since he is exposing the side of his head and body. He is still barely breathing and she comes up close and shoots the other temple. Case closed.

So she shoots twice at the chest..easy target...he starts to cover and turn...3rd shot hits one temple since he is exposing the side of his head and body. He is still barely breathing and she comes up close and shoots the other temple. Case closed.

I'm just not getting why some folks think this scenario is so unlikely and it is soooo difficult to shoot an unsuspecting person from a couple feet.

Man, where's Lieutenant Columbo when you need him?

colombo.jpg

I'm just not getting why some folks think this scenario is so unlikely and it is soooo difficult to shoot an unsuspecting person from a couple feet.

Right and I think the scenario fits. I've shot a 9 mm of a friends and a 45 while we were out hunting...just shooting at cans. They are hard to shoot and hit stuff from 20 feet if you are not skilled but if I'm 5-10 feet and there is a big target I'd hit it. I think people read it and think it is this precision one shot to each breast area and then two perfect shots to each temple. I think the scenario I laid out could easily happen from about 5-10 feet and I'm sure the chest and temple shots..except the one.. were "off." JMO.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-mcnairkilled&prov=ap&type=lgns

From the shot count she wasn't using a .22, so it was a .38 or a 9mm most likely.

1 shot to the temple with either a 9mm or .38 pretty much seals the deal and its obvious.. so why go do him in the other side?

But why are we talking "logic' when it comes to the actions of a deranged Dave & Buster's Waitress anyway?

How many .22s carry at least 7? There were two shots that hit the wall, 4 for McNair, and 1 for the girl.

Do we know the two that hit the wall aren't part of the five?

To answer your question though, many. Mine holds eleven. Here is one of the first pages that came up on a google .22 pistols search for me - Link

Edit - hmmph, now the link isn't coming up. I'll look for another but on that page they had about 15 .22's and only one was less than 7.

Edit #2 - OK the link finally came through but for instance:

300px-Beretta_Model_21_Side_View.jpg

Little bitty Beretta with a MSRP of $300.

Last edited:
Do we know the two that hit the wall aren't part of the five?

To answer your question though, many. Mine holds eleven. Here is one of the first pages that came up on a google .22 pistols search for me - Link

That is what I thought...the 2 in the wall were part of the 5. The above article I quoted claims it was her gun under her so I don't think they doubt the validity of the shots from that gun.

The two in the wall were part of the five??

What were they, ricochets off his temples? C'mon.

Song was not about McNair and Sahel?

When it was confirmed that Sahel “Jenny” Kazemi was found dead alongside Steve McNair, much of the scrunity of the public – and the media – turned to her ex-boyfriend.

Keith Norfleet made no concession for the fact that he was still in love with her and wanted to get her back before she died of a single gunshot wound to the head.

Soon, rap songs he recorded turned up on the Internet, with one song eerily similar to the events of July 4: a song called “Closed Casket,” where he raps about a cheating couple and putting bullets in both their heads.
But Norfleet has spoken out through his family, saying that song had nothing to do with his ex-girlfriend and McNair, and that he’s simply trying to grieve and understand the loss of the woman he was with for four years.

The song, his sister Crystal Norfleet said, was about her own husband. He cheated on her with a much younger woman, and her pain deeply affected her brother.

Norfleet pointed out there is a name mentioned in the song, Benjamin T-Bo. That’s her husband.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...leet+through+family++Song+wasn+t+about+McNair

Went through - that is hardly impossible.

Note that many brands of .22 have very little deformation. Gelatin test results.

OK, ran across this and it is just funny, not to prove anything. This guy tested out .22 on a turkey wrapped in three layers of clothing - Link

Last edited:
Where did you see this? Not doubting you...I just haven't seen anything about this in the media.

McNairsuspect3.jpg

Nashville Post ...

Metro Police spokesman Don Aaron stated late today to NashvillePost.com that the person identified as "Jett Jackson" has come forward and has spoken to police.

Questions about Jackson arose from a posting made on his MySpace.com page that seemed to indicate prior knowledge of harm that would fall upon Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi.

Aaron said that Jackson has been interviewed and the comments posted on the internet were made after the deaths had occurred. According to Aaron, Jackson had made the comments from a mobile hand held device that did not properly register the time of his last login to MySpace.com

The last login says 7/2/09 2 days before the murders. He is saying he posted this after the murders and that the last login date didn't change because he was using his phone. MySpace will know when that message was actually posted.

They could easily go through the chest from closer range...it happens. If not, why are there no police doubts as to it being the gun used?So far all I have read is that it was her weapon that was used....now it is motive or if someone else used it.

Went through - that is hardly impossible.

Note that many brands of .22 have very little deformation. Gelatin test results.

OK, ran across this and it is just funny, not to prove anything. This guy tested out .22 on a turkey wrapped in three layers of clothing - Link

Beat me to it.

I've read through these posts, and you guys have some good points. This is the part that gets me though, if I've read everything right:

She fired 4 shots at him and hit him everytime. 2 to the chest and 1 to the temple "from a distance", and 1 to the temple at close range. What is "the distance"? 5 feet? 10 feet? Across the room? This may not matter to most of you, but take nerves into account. This chick with probably little to no shooting experience hits him from "a distance" in the temple, with crazy nerves and emotions going on? It's not the same as saying I can shoot a can from 20 yards with my 9mm. Not even close. I don't know, she may have killed the dude, evidence sure points to it, but I doubt she was an expert marksman at a shooting range, muchless under those conditions. Have you guys seen the way most people with no gun experience shoot? I've seen some real tools, even at the concealed handgun course, that couldn't hit a target from 5 feet away. Yes, 5 feet away.

LOL. So the guy says (paraphrasing) "Wait a second, hold up! I damn sure didn't write that song about my ex-GF and McNair. No way I'd do that. That song was glorifying deadly violence against my sister's ex and his mistress."

Either way, what a sick man. I've never understood that sub-genre of rap that endorses all-out hate/deadly violence, etc.

So now that someone close to him has gotten what he rapped about, does it change his mind about his Closed Casket song? Does this grow him up into a big boy, to where he sees that this sort of crap has deep, deep after-effects attached to it? If the guy is reallllly grieving like he says he is, will he stop putting out such nonsense in his songs?

Sometimes, when I see things like this, it gets me so wound up. All I see is foolishness and wasted oxygen. I'm not judging, I'm just so discouraged that people do what they do. Here we have people who are dying of cancer or other things out of their control, who would give anything for extra days, and all this foolishness with McNair is the result of so-called "adults" who handle their life in such a careless manner. We all make mistakes, but this one is the ultimate mistake. You can't hit the reset button on it.

Jeff Fisher says "Let's focus on the good that Steve did." That is impossible, unless you yearn to compartmentalize a person's life: We can shuffle the bad stuff over there to the side, and slide the good stuff up to the front. When will people realize that they can't live a dualistic life, that a person's life is to be seen as a whole, not in parts?

This world is dangerous enough, as it is, without us having to do the job of the bad guys ourselves. That's the tragedy, to me. Not the wife, not the kids. The fact that Steve had this alternate life, and it ended this way. It's an embarrassment upon his character that can never be glossed over, IMO. All the residue off this thing is sticking to so many people that those two left behind.

"Must spread rep...yada yada yada..."

That's offering a couple of "hmmm's" to me.

1. Prior history of anger/violence by Norfleet toward the GF.

2. Relative says "she had no experience with guns."

I'd wager the ex-BF could handle a pistol better than the GF. And there's a 911 call on file, too. Throw in the rap lyrics, as well. That's connecting dots that might not be there, but it's awfully possible that the ex-BF is not grieving nearly as much as he claims.

If McNair was passed out from drinking-drugging, it is probable that she coud have done this.

She fired 4 shots at him and hit him everytime. 2 to the chest and 1 to the temple "from a distance", and 1 to the temple at close range. What is "the distance"? 5 feet? 10 feet? Across the room?

Or maybe it was 6 shots to hit him 4 times depending on what comes out of the discussion above about holes in the wall. Who is to say they weren't sitting on a couch together and the barrel was no more than 24" away?

McNairsuspect3.jpg

Nashville Post ...

The last login says 7/2/09 2 days before the murders. He is saying he posted this after the murders and that the last login date didn't change because he was using his phone. MySpace will know when that message was actually posted.

Thanks Hookem'. I saw this too. I had forgotten about this in the news. Thanks for jogging my memory.

On the day of her DUI and the day police said she bought a gun, Sahel Kazemi posted all her furniture to Craigslist under a headline: "NICE FURNITURE. TV, COUCH, COFFE TABLE AND MORE - $1 (hermitage)."

The cell number listed in the ad matches the number police got from Kazemi, 20, on July 2 when she was arrested. It was later that day that police said she bought the gun that was found beneath her body.

Family members have said she was getting rid of her furniture because she was planning to move in with McNair. She listed a flat-screen TV, couch, dining room set and coffee table for sale.

LINK

Gun shot residue is what I was looking for here

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4313821

A Tennessee state medical examiner says preliminary testing suggests the deaths of former NFL quarterback Steve McNair and girlfriend Sahel Kazemi were a murder-suicide, The (Nashville) Tennessean reported Wednesday.

Feng Li, an assistant medical examiner who conducted the autopsies, said he will wait for the investigation to be closed before he completes the death certificate. However, he said the initial results point towards that conclusion.

"The results were very consistent in supporting our decision," Li said, according to the report.

Gunshot residue and ballistics testing were also consistent with a ruling of murder-suicide, Li said, according to the report.

"With the lab tests to be obtained combined with the autopsy findings, we will put a final opinion on the death certificate," Li said, according to the report.

McNair and Kazemi were found shot to death Saturday. Tennessee's state medical examiner had said investigators had been hesitant to conclude that Kazemi killed the three-time Pro Bowl quarterback and herself because she didn't appear to have a motive, but that murder-suicide is the most likely scenario.

Police have already ruled McNair's death a homicide.

Or maybe it was 6 shots to hit him 4 times depending on what comes out of the discussion above about holes in the wall. Who is to say they weren't sitting on a couch together and the barrel was no more than 24" away?

I get what your saying. That's the variable though, what was the distance of the shots. It really does make a difference, especially with the adrenaline factor coming into play.
Not trying to change the subject, but I had to pull a gun on my stepdad when I was in high school. Luckily I didn't have to shoot him, but it was one of the most intense experiences I've ever been in (from an adrenaline stand point). I do believe it was so intense because it was someone that I cared about and not a random act of violence. Having to come to grips with the thought of killing someone close to you and actually being in that situation is tough to prepare for.

I get what your saying. That's the variable though, what was the distance of the shots. It really does make a difference, especially with the adrenaline factor coming into play.
Not trying to change the subject, but I had to pull a gun on my stepdad when I was in high school. Luckily I didn't have to shoot him, but it was one of the most intense experiences I've ever been in (from an adrenaline stand point). I do believe it was so intense because it was someone that I cared about and not a random act of violence. Having to come to grips with the thought of killing someone close to you and actually being in that situation is tough to prepare for.

I remember seeing that even for police officers and people experienced with guns, a 30% hit rate in a firefight is doing really good. For an inexperienced gun user in a high stress situation (even if there isn't return fire), that young woman was remarkably precise. I'd think she was either really, really close to do that OR... it wasn't her.

The Tennessean live twitter:

FYI........the escalade was not a gift, she was making payments on it.
.............seemed there was no struggle. kazemi indicated to friends she was going to "end it all"..........believe kazemi killed him while he was asleep. killed herself sitting next to him. fell to ground

Back