Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

This is the result of Kubiak being predictable. Hilarious how well the other teams know this offense. Kubiak has to be fired. There is no other choice.

At least TJ has hope of improving after a little more first team practice. He is alrdy at schaub level of play

Well, at least the Texans got the mandatory pick 6 out of the way. Only reason why Schaub wasn't the one is because he happened to be hurt LOL

Just a question, since I don't usually get a downfield view of these plays: Are the WRs that bad at getting separation? It doesn't matter whether it's Schaub or Yates, every pass play turns into a checkdown and a short pass underneath, even on 3rd and long.

We need to have keenum active next week season is done. We just need to see if keenum has anything so we know if qb in the first is an absolute must.

TJ is the second coming of Schaub.

I don't know if Keenum is the answer, but at this point, I want to give him a shot.

Keenum!

The best thing that can happen now is if the Rams put up a few more TDs. Force McNair 's hand to fire Kubiak.

We need to have keenum active next week season is done. We just need to see if keenum has anything so we know if qb in the first is an absolute must.

We do...the new coach is gonna want his own guy anyway...Its painfully obvious the book is out on kubiak and this system....putting case in at this point will only be delaying the inevitable..

Kubiak's 1970's slow plodding offfense geared to getting first downs...not geared to score. Everyone just squatting on those damn short routes. We don't challenge deep. This is what happens when defenses don't have to cover the entire field. Rams without their best cornerback and nothing but young DB's but do we challenge deep? Idiotic coaching.

Back