Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

Whether schaub sucks or not doesn't reflect on Yates skill. He sucks. Whether he's better or not is meaningless. We aren't going anywhere with Yates at QB
We should have been hoping for schaub to get magically improved -- we are stuck with his contract and his upside is at least serviceable.

So were people cheering that Schaub got hurt, or were they cheering that him getting hurt means he won't be the QB for the rest of the game at least.

LMFAO ..... I knew we would get a pick-6 today!

That's what a true back-up does, keep the same momentum as the starter.

Five games in a row, but not all on Schaub this time.

This team has QB problems and problems with the offensive philosophy overall. This team has such strong tendencies that every defense expects it. And still no throwing beyond the first down marker on 3rd down.

Also, to the posters who are cheering Schaubs injury, **** you.

I am no fan of schaub, and wanted him to be benched, but it's never good to cheer on an injury. Bunch of class from you people.

It's not cheering for the injury dip****! It's cheering for the opportunity to salvage the season with a better QB. It doesn't look like its Yates though...

llLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

mMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've wanted Schaub replaced since last season, but not like this. At the same time, I knew it would always take an injury for Kubiak to do something about it.

And now Yates with an awful pick six. I think I still start him next week and if he's no better (probably won't be) then I give Keenum the bye week to get up to speed.

That's playcalling. Doesn't matter who is QB. The seat is starting to get warm for Kubiak.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

17-i-lol.jpg

McNair needs to get a clue.

Kubes teaching Matt + Matt being the mentor for these young guys = same old crap from all QB's.

Maybe Case is a rebel and has been ignoring them ...

When in doubt, fire everyone .. start over.

Back