Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Should Cj Stroud be in the MVP conversation?

Stroud deserves it. He has delivered when the game is on the line. We’ve seen him convert long 3rd downs with no run game and win time after time. He needs to get to 10 wins and maybe have three, 3+ td games. I think the titans will help Stroud solidify his mvp. I rather discuss this after our final game

By that logic nobody has bye weeks then because NFL teams practice during their bye weeks too. Come on, man.
Classic example of arguing just to argue.
Classic case of arguing without actually looking at some samples.

Please go do some actual research.

WTF are you talking about?? Holy shit! A bye week is a f***ing bye week. End of story.
Another classic example of argue just to be arguing.
I say it again, if you don't bother to do some researches, stay away from the argument.

I'll give you guys a list of names to check out, OK.

Tannerhill, Peyton, Luck, Jim Kelly, Mac Jones, Lawrence, Herbert.

That ougth to be a good start.

Gentlemen, what the heck is going on here. In what world is the 4 weeks between the end of college season and a NFL bye week equivalent. Or maybe I've just failed to understand the argument here? What's even weirder is it appears post #138 has been removed.

0*YKpNsiKZmCKVZsRv.gif

The argument was about whether rookie QBs fade toward the end of their first season in the NFL.

Guys like Molly tried to steer the argument toward "opinions" while I've been pointing out that the facts are quite different.

It's so funny that more people agree with his "opinions" without looking at what actually happens.

Don't be laxy.
Espedially when you try to argue a point.
And alll you get is your opinion.

Please do not engage me again with opinions.
You're free to do so, but not when you want to enter an argument.

In an argument, you need to bring proof.

Back