Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

True. But there are millions more that don't have a dog in this hunt. Most NFL fans in New York, LA, Dallas, Chicago, Miami...they couldn't care less about a Watson suspension.

Yes those cities are full of the worst of the worst in society.

They're ok with their cities being burned to the ground and rampant crime, so why should they worry about 30-100 women being violated at best and sexually assaulted at worst? Color me not surprised.

Again, if the penalty for his behavior is less than a year suspension then to me it communicates no discipline for his actions. Why have rules that players are to abide by if reckless behavior is tolerated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were voicing lots of concern when news was coming out...

A yr and indefinite until all of the cases are settled. The NFL shouldn't be in the business of letting a sexual predator play with cases still outstanding.

There were alot of people including Jim Thome who cancelled their suites in Cleveland over the Haslam's trading for a sexual predator. But some around these parts only hear what they want to hear and really just want all of this to go away. (This just in, as long as Buzbee is on this it ain't going away.) Of course most of these same posters were Derrick jock sniffers before this came out. So this is to be expected. Dont believe me? go checkout the beginning of this thread. They've internally gotta be really upset that they worshipped a sexual predator.

The timing of this filing undoubtedly is to put the NFL and Robinson on notice that a punishment less than 1 year/indefinite will not fare well. This also puts the NFL on notice that they better not have put on a poor/weak representation of the women's cases (as purported by some media in order to justify minimal suspension to the public).............as well as offering up other strong reasons (all of the women having settled or not........all the numbers coming forth in the reporting/interviewing of well-respected media...........putting to rest the owner comparisons..........repeated violations of the COVID protocol.............and other such important points) for severe punishment.

I also see this as preparation in ultimately pulling the NFL into the lawsuits. The NFL and Robinson no doubt have been put on strong notice that they will be overseen every step of the way in their decision-making, up until and including the final decision.................Big Brother will be overseen by Bigger Brother..............

They were voicing lots of concern when news was coming out...
Do you remember when the Michael Vick stuff came out? They were showing the property & skeletons & dog fights & all the protests.

it didn’t take a year for the NFL to feel the heat & do something. IMO, so far the response has been bland in comparison

A yr and indefinite until all of the cases are settled. The NFL shouldn't be in the business of letting a sexual predator play with cases still outstanding.
If it were me I’d already have suspended him for a year with a review to be reinstated. He wouldn’t be reinstated until all cases were settled, all current & future.

Do you remember when the Michael Vick stuff came out? They were showing the property & skeletons & dog fights & all the protests.

it didn’t take a year for the NFL to feel the heat & do something. IMO, so far the response has been bland in comparison
I don't know why you keep wanting to bring Vick up. That was many years ago and IIRC, none of the uproar about his case came up until after he went on trial for dog fighting. It grew when he was convicted and he did not receive a small punishment from the NFL. Watson hasn't been charged and details haven't come out but the uproar has

The “me too” crowd has been absent. It’s like they all disappeared.

Did they all get pregnant during COVID or something and now are too busy raising kids?
They have been silent since the trade and are now waiting to see what the NFL will do

They have been silent since the trade and are now waiting to see what the NFL will do
Actually, "#metoo " is not a formal organization with a formal physical office. It is a social movement where victims of sexual abuse (assault, harassment, rape) are coming forward and telling their stories. That has already been going on with the Watson issues..........in the form of the plaintiffs, the 66 interviewed females reporting inappropriate conduct, and the myriad of supportive comments/commentaries found on Twitter and other major media platforms.

Here is what #metoo is and is not.

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED
Report: Deshaun Watson Will Never Play for Browns
The Cleveland Browns could be in trouble, according to the belief of one NFL insider.
The Cleveland Browns could be in trouble, according to the belief of one NFL insider. After three days of trial, quarterback Deshaun Watson awaits the verdict of his suspension from the NFL. According to CBS Sports' Jason La Confora, there's a thought that Watson never wears a Browns uniform during the season.

La Confora made this known during an appearance on 93.7 The Fan when he said there could be more coming out surrounding Watson and these sexual assault lawsuits.

"I don’t know if Deshaun Watson is ever going to play with the Cleveland Browns,” La Confora said. "If he is told to sit on the sidelines for a year, what more comes out during that year?"

La Confora also said the Browns didn't do any research into Watson's case, which could lead to many surprises as time passes.

"I wouldn’t not hazard a guess on how many games he starts for the Browns," La Confora said. "I have to see him start one before I even consider it."

Reactions: JB
I don't know why you keep wanting to bring Vick up. That was many years ago and IIRC, none of the uproar about his case came up until after he went on trial for dog fighting. It grew when he was convicted and he did not receive a small punishment from the NFL. Watson hasn't been charged and details haven't come out but the uproar has
My first reply to this train of conversation was in reference to Michael Vick. & IIRC, there was a lot of stink before he was charged. It was a big deal when he was brought in for questioning.

But I admit I don’t remember what I had for breakfast, so there’s that.

Today a special report was put foward by CBS. Across the U.S., including Houston, the rate of making arrests in murder cases is at a 50-year low, as law enforcement says there is a crippling shortage of resources and disinterest on the part of prosecutors to pursue offenders once they are even caught. Just catch and release. I guess then sexual misconduct/assault cases as seen with Watson are being given any excuse under the sun for routinely being kissed off as not being important enough to be pursued by the Harris County DA.........and given a back of the bus treatment.

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED
Report: Deshaun Watson Will Never Play for Browns
The Cleveland Browns could be in trouble, according to the belief of one NFL insider.
The Cleveland Browns could be in trouble, according to the belief of one NFL insider. After three days of trial, quarterback Deshaun Watson awaits the verdict of his suspension from the NFL. According to CBS Sports' Jason La Confora, there's a thought that Watson never wears a Browns uniform during the season.

La Confora made this known during an appearance on 93.7 The Fan when he said there could be more coming out surrounding Watson and these sexual assault lawsuits.

"I don’t know if Deshaun Watson is ever going to play with the Cleveland Browns,” La Confora said. "If he is told to sit on the sidelines for a year, what more comes out during that year?"

La Confora also said the Browns didn't do any research into Watson's case, which could lead to many surprises as time passes.

"I wouldn’t not hazard a guess on how many games he starts for the Browns," La Confora said. "I have to see him start one before I even consider it."
The cynicism of Browns' ownership is pretty stunning as they just apparently seemingly assumed the fan base would be all-in on the Watson trade with the prospect of having a SB-contending QB, in spite of all his baggage.
And keep in mind it wasn't just the Browns as other franchises including Arther Blank's ATL Falcons were also bidding for the "prize".

The cynicism of Browns' ownership is pretty stunning as they just apparently seemingly assumed the fan base would be all-in on the Watson trade with the prospect of having a SB-contending QB, in spite of all his baggage.
And keep in mind it wasn't just the Browns as other franchises including Arther Blank's ATL Falcons were also bidding for the "prize".
I think Browns got the March 11th no bill from first grand jury and signed Watson on the 20th expecting fully that the decision on the 22nd would reflect the same from the second Grand jury. In my opinion that's all they needed to make the trade.

If there was a concern about fan reaction, it was basically one member of management looking at the other one saying will our fans care? The answer was we don't care if they care!

This was the attitude I banked on when I suggested long time ago trades could be accomplished.

I think Browns got the March 11th no bill from first grand jury and signed Watson on the 20th expecting fully that the decision on the 22nd would reflect the same from the second Grand jury. In my opinion that's all they needed to make the trade.

If there was a concern about fan reaction, it was basically one member of management looking at the other one saying will our fans care? The answer was we don't care if they care!

This was the attitude I banked on when I suggested long time ago trades could be accomplished.
Fully expecting???? That's because Hardin already knew his "influence" extended beyond the first no bill, and with his extraordinary "clairvoyant abilities," assured Haslam that the decision was in the bag.......well before the decision was made.

Last edited:
Fully expecting???? That's because Hardin already knew his "influence" extended beyond the first no bill, and with his extraordinary "clairvoyant abilities," assured Haslam that the decision was in the bag.......well before the decision was made.
Not trying to be argumentative, but I don't know how anyone outside of the Browns/Watson circle can know what Hardin assured Haslam. However, during an interview, I recall Hardin saying that although he wouldn't mind getting credit for negotiating a $230 million contract, he had nothing to do with the Browns contract negotiation. His role was to handle the civil and criminal matters and he was not involved in business side of Watson's contract negotiations. Take it for what it's worth, but it was during his last 610 interview where he mentioned happy endings.

Last edited:
Not trying to be argumentative, but I don't know how anyone outside of the Browns/Watson circle can know what Hardin assured Haslam. However, during an interview, I recall Hardin saying that although he wouldn't mind getting credit for negotiating a $230 million contract, he had nothing to do with the Browns contract negotiation. His role was to handle the civil and criminal matters and he was not involved in business side of Watson's contract negotiations. Take it for what it's worth, but it was during his last 610 interview where he mentioned happy endings.
Hardin had nothing to do with the contract negotiation? The same guy who called ALL 22 women liars publicly and ended up taking a settlement? His word nor credibility go far.

He has a relationship with Haslam from the flying J issue in the past. Go look it up. He lied about having nothing to do with contract negotiations.

Hardin had nothing to do with the contract negotiation? The same guy who called ALL 22 women liars publicly and ended up taking a settlement? His word nor credibility go far.

He has a relationship with Haslam from the flying J issue in the past. Go look it up. He lied about having nothing to do with contract negotiations.
Haslam earlier last year when asked if he knew Hardin said that he knew of him. When in fact, he was hired by and paid by Haslam to defend Pilot Flying J and Flying J's top executive Hazelwood who was bound for jail...........Hardin managed to keep Hazelwood out of jail, and was involved with deferring blame from Haslam altogether for the extensive truck stop fraud which sent all the other top executives to conviction and/or jail. Pilot Flying J truck stops promised truckers the best looking prostitutes. They diverted trucks to their stops promising $60 million scam rebates in diesel gas........rebates never paid as agreed. The Pilot Flying J executives were jailed and Haslam paid off $200 million in penalties, and millions in payoffs............until the statutes of limitations ran out on him. Hardin claimed he knew nothing of the fraud, contrary to evidence presented by some of the executives. Hazelwood always had detailed communications with his immediate boss Haslam regarding the accounting books.

But as we have been led to believe, Hardin and Haslam hardly knew of each other........................

Last edited:
He will be suspended for a long time. 1 year minimum. :D

I bey his first game as a brown is <200 yards 4+ sacks......... cleaveland fans starts wearing bags over head again.

Despite Florio running with it, Maaddi (AP) essentially retracted this statement shortly after he tweeted it out.

********************************************************************************************************************

Report: NFL “more likely” to accept 6-8 game suspension of Deshaun Watson and not appeal
  • Not much news has emanated during or after the first day of the Deshaun Watson disciplinary hearing. One specific item of information that has emerged cries out for further analysis and interpretation.
From Rob Maaddi of the Associated Press: “I’m also told the NFL, despite insisting on indefinite suspension, wants to avoid the appeals process — source said ‘a terrible situation for everyone involved’ — so league is more likely to abide by Sue Robinson’s ruling IF she came back with 6-8 games.”
It’s a surprising revelation. If it’s true and accurate (and we’ll defer to Maaddi in that regard), the question becomes what does it mean?

For starters, why would the NFL leak this critical concession? Does it fear that, if Judge Robinson believes the NFL is destined to seize upon an inherently rigged appeal process, she’d be more likely to impose no discipline at all on Watson? After all, that’s the only way under the Collective Bargaining Agreement to prevent any appeal, which would then be resolved by the Commissioner.

It’s hard not to wonder whether it’s all a ruse aimed at getting her to impose some discipline, so that the league could then appeal to the Commissioner, whose employees already have decided that Watson should be suspended for at least a year.

Remember, the Commissioner cannot afford to be perceived as being too lenient with Watson. It would be difficult to sell to anyone the idea that the league has simply accepted something far less than what the NFL wanted, simply to avoid prolonging a “terrible situation.” Given the steps of the process that the NFL and NFL Players Association collectively bargained, the league has the absolute right to take to the Commissioner any decision from Judge Robinson, other than a decision to not discipline Watson at all. Why would the league simply accept Judge Robinson’s decision, if it falls far short of what the league wants?

THE REST OF THE STORY

Reactions: JB
Despite Florio running with it, Maaddi (AP) essentially retracted this statement shortly after he tweeted it out.

********************************************************************************************************************

Report: NFL “more likely” to accept 6-8 game suspension of Deshaun Watson and not appeal
  • Not much news has emanated during or after the first day of the Deshaun Watson disciplinary hearing. One specific item of information that has emerged cries out for further analysis and interpretation.
From Rob Maaddi of the Associated Press: “I’m also told the NFL, despite insisting on indefinite suspension, wants to avoid the appeals process — source said ‘a terrible situation for everyone involved’ — so league is more likely to abide by Sue Robinson’s ruling IF she came back with 6-8 games.”
It’s a surprising revelation. If it’s true and accurate (and we’ll defer to Maaddi in that regard), the question becomes what does it mean?

For starters, why would the NFL leak this critical concession? Does it fear that, if Judge Robinson believes the NFL is destined to seize upon an inherently rigged appeal process, she’d be more likely to impose no discipline at all on Watson? After all, that’s the only way under the Collective Bargaining Agreement to prevent any appeal, which would then be resolved by the Commissioner.

It’s hard not to wonder whether it’s all a ruse aimed at getting her to impose some discipline, so that the league could then appeal to the Commissioner, whose employees already have decided that Watson should be suspended for at least a year.

Remember, the Commissioner cannot afford to be perceived as being too lenient with Watson. It would be difficult to sell to anyone the idea that the league has simply accepted something far less than what the NFL wanted, simply to avoid prolonging a “terrible situation.” Given the steps of the process that the NFL and NFL Players Association collectively bargained, the league has the absolute right to take to the Commissioner any decision from Judge Robinson, other than a decision to not discipline Watson at all. Why would the league simply accept Judge Robinson’s decision, if it falls far short of what the league wants?

THE REST OF THE STORY
CND, I know you're just posting the articles, but when it comes to the nfl and information, do you trust Maaddi,Florio, or neither?

CND, I know you're just posting the articles, but when it comes to the nfl and information, do you trust Maaddi,Florio, or neither?
Truthfully, I have a hard time trusting either. But I tend to respect a "reporter" that is not afraid to reverse their course when they believe they have more credible updated information. Florio, on the other hand, not uncommonly tends to present multiple "definitive" conclusions even within the same article........seemingly so he can eventually point to be correct with one of the outcomes. As you've pointed out in the past, you are good as your sources are. What is fact in all of this is that everyone at one point or another will miss on their sources. In the end, the most important aspect of having trust in the "reporter" of information relates to his overall track record. You've pointed out that my reporting of the Flores issue was somewhat flawed. I would have to agree. Along these lines, over the years, I have been asked by patients and other physicians , "How would you go about choosing/differentiating between a good surgeon vs one not so go." My answer to them................."All surgeons given enough time in practice will have compromised results..............A good surgeon typically has good outcomes with occasional poor ones............while a poor surgeon typically has poor outcomes with occasiolnal good ones."

I haven't heard anyone bring up the name DeBartolo when arguments have been made re. lax punishment of NFL owners. Eddie DeBartolo, owner of the San Francisco 49ers, paid the NFL a $1million fine for his part in a Louisiana gambling scandal and was formally suspended for the 1999 season, after which he was forced to sell the team to his sister. He later made up a story that after the 1999 season, he voluntarily decided to give up the team as a "business decision."

I haven't heard anyone bring up the name DeBartolo when arguments have been made re. lax punishment of NFL owners. Eddie DeBartolo, owner of the San Francisco 49ers, paid the NFL a $1million fine for his part in a Louisiana gambling scandal and was formally suspended for the 1999 season, after which he was forced to sell the team to his sister. He later made up a story that after the 1999 season, he voluntarily decided to give up the team as a "business decision."
I remember that now if same could happen to owners of commanders, dolphins and Browns. Owners of raiders, Jags and Texans can be discussed...

Truthfully, I have a hard time trusting either. But I tend to respect a "reporter" that is not afraid to reverse their course when they believe they have more credible updated information. Florio, on the other hand, not uncommonly tends to present multiple "definitive" conclusions even within the same article........seemingly so he can eventually point to be correct with one of the outcomes. As you've pointed out in the past, you are good as your sources are. What is fact in all of this is that everyone at one point or another will miss on their sources. In the end, the most important aspect of having trust in the "reporter" of information relates to his overall track record. You've pointed out that my reporting of the Flores issue was somewhat flawed. I would have to agree. Along these lines, over the years, I have been asked by patients and other physicians , "How would you go about choosing/differentiating between a good surgeon vs one not so go." My answer to them................."All surgeons given enough time in practice will have compromised results..............A good surgeon typically has good outcomes with occasional poor ones............while a poor surgeon typically has poor outcomes with occasiolnal good ones."
Yeah, it seems like all the insiders want to be as right quickly, but have an out just in case. I guess we will have to wait for a couple of weeks or so. I think everyone will be disappointed honestly. As I mentioned, one side is going to say he got too much time and the other not enough time. I'm thinking 12 games, but wouldn't be surprised if its a year or 6-8 games suspended. The judge probably don't even know yet.

As in other cases can Robison do 2 part decision?

Announce guilty then set decision of discipline later in July or August? That would allow other evidence or women to come forward. There was talk some pages back of minors and 6 other women filing. Seems that would pressure Watson side to agree more to a year with no indefinite attached. I would hope NFL would hold out for a even longer time period.

Yeah, it seems like all the insiders want to be as right quickly, but have an out just in case. I guess we will have to wait for a couple of weeks or so. I think everyone will be disappointed honestly. As I mentioned, one side is going to say he got too much time and the other not enough time. I'm thinking 12 games, but wouldn't be surprised if its a year or 6-8 games suspended. The judge probably don't even know yet.

Yes the problem with modern news and reporting is the goal is not to be right but to be first, if you are right its just a bonus. Thats why reporters run with any story or source that they think might be even remotely credible because it is better business wise to be wrong than it is to be second. The fact that there are no real punishments for media being wrong makes the problem even bigger. I agree with you at this point I wouldn't be surprised by any punishment or no punishment, only thing I am surprised about is they have let it go on this long without doing something one way or another.

At least Florio does not present himself as a reporter or credible journalist. He's very open about his role in the NFL media landscape, and often refers to himself as an idiot with a platform to yell from. At the end of the day, he's at least honest enough to admit that he's on the entertainment end of the media spectrum, so you have to take many of the things he says with a grain of salt and an objective understanding that he's just a fan at the end of the day.

Unfortunately, many "legitimate" reporters are not as honest about their inherent biases and willingness to be heavily influenced by corporate dollars, so you often see certain issues ignored as it could undermine the profit motive of the league in general and its many Remora fish that feed off the crumbs.

I don't want to hold folks like those on the E channel and sports entertainment or Hollywood to the same standards as I do real news. That is where I get disgusted. We have to realize that people like Florio get their paycheck based upon clicks or ratings so they want to be the first rather than the most accurate.

I don't want to hold folks like those on the E channel and sports entertainment or Hollywood to the same standards as I do real news. That is where I get disgusted. We have to realize that people like Florio get their paycheck based upon clicks or ratings so they want to be the first rather than the most accurate.

What the heck is real news? Does that even exist anymore?

This article as others which reflect much of what Florio has written gives way too much poetic license to the Personal Conduct Policy and the judge's role. The interpretation is such that the procedings should be run like a court of law...............something that the NFL has repeatedly emphasized that it is not trying to substitute. Prehearing "negotiations," decisions will be based only 5 cases, post hearing briefs, creating phantom limitations upon which sides can appeal decisions............only a couple of examples of things not set down in the Personal Conduct Policy. The only set-in-stone function/final decision given to the judge is whether the Personal Conduct Policy has be violated. Beyond that, the NFL has been given virtually total control. This is not a court trial by judge, which cannot be appealed. The judge in this case is only the arbitor of whether a violation of the PCP has taken place. Beyond that, the PCP has not given her any power beyond suggesting punative action..........this is contrary to what Florio stated in his most recent article ["As long as she imposes any discipline whatsoever, the league can appeal to Goodell, who would have final say."...........Robinson cannot "impose" any punishment.] Let alone that her suggested punative action implies that it carries any significant weight in the addressing of appeals from either side.

A disciplinary officer, a member of the league office staff who will be a highly-qualified individual with a criminal justice background, will follow the process outlined below to investigate a potential violation, produce a report and if desired present a disciplinary recommendation for the Commissioner’s consideration. The Commissioner will review the report (and recommendation if presented) and determine the appropriate discipline, if any, to be imposed on the player.

What's important to not lose sight of is what is the reason to have a PCP. Bottom line, it is there to maintain acceptable behavior within the work force, and to address those actions which violate them and diminish the name of the organization. In other words, it is there primarily and foremost for a company to be able to address conduct deemed detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence of that company.

There is no doubt that for a long time, Watson has been in the news..........all negative.........and has negatively and grossly affected the integrity and public confidence in the NFL.........that is what the punishment should be based on.

Nobody knows anything at this point .... all these talking heads just talking out their tail pipes while we wait for Sue.

Nobody knows anything at this point .... all these talking heads just talking out their tail pipes while we wait for Sue.

Yep. One of the inherent problems with 24 hour news channels and media over-saturation is the lack of credibility and willingness to sacrifice the truth.

Media figures would rather babble for clicks/views than admit that they don't know a damn thing more than the rest of us.

Which is why I'm a big proponent of the OFF button.

Yep. One of the inherent problems with 24 hour news channels and media over-saturation is the lack of credibility and willingness to sacrifice the truth.

Media figures would rather babble for clicks/views than admit that they don't know a damn thing more than the rest of us.

Which is why I'm a big proponent of the OFF button.

The worst thing to happen to the integrity of the media was the 24 hour news cycle because frankly there just isn't enough that goes on in the world to justify 24/7 news. So they have to find new ways to say the same thing over and over and the jump on any tidbit of a scope, no matter how off the wall, like a starving dog because even they are tired of hearing themselves say the same thing. Again in the reporting business it is now better to be first and be proven wrong than it is to be second and be proven right.

NFL, Deshaun Watson not currently talking about a settlement
Posted by Mike Florio on July 7, 2022, 11:08 AM EDT

As sports media navigates its way through the task of generating content in the slow time for the NFL, it’s important to try to separate the news from the not news.

Recent comments from Dan Graziano of ESPN.com regarding the prospect of a settlement between the NFL and Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson are not news. Graziano, based on what he said and how he said it, wasn’t trying to make it news. He was just answering a question regarding the potential for a resolution.

Appearing on ESPN Radio, Graziano explained that the two sides had settlement talks during the hearing. He said, as have others, that the league had been pushing for an indefinite suspension of at least one year. Graziano mentioned at one point, by way of further elaboration, that the league at one point had moved the needle for the minimum suspension in Watson’s direction.

“They weren’t able to come close enough late last week,” Graziano said. “The league is still insisting from what I’ve been told on an indefinite suspension that would allow Watson to . . . apply for reinstatement after a certain period of time. Initially they wanted that period to be a year but they moved a little closer to Watson and were talking about, ‘You know, you can reapply after 12 games,’ for example. But Watson is still not interested in signing up for that indefinite suspension.”

It’s important to remember that Graziano isn’t claiming that an offer of 12 games plus an open door for more is even on the table. It wouldn’t matter if it was; Watson didn’t want it.

Now that the hearing is over, Watson’s team is focused on persuading Judge Sue L. Robinson to not suspend him at all. As one source with knowledge of the dynamics pegged the potential for a settlement along the lines that Graziano discussed, “We are far past that point”
Per multiple sources, currently there are no talks. Another source said that, based on the evidence and argument at the hearing, a 12-game, open-ended suspension would not be a serious offer.

Yes, talks could resume at any time. As recently explained, the league will have a hard time settling the case before Judge Robinson issues a ruling, because the league can’t afford to be perceived as being too lenient when it comes to Watson, given that the mishandling of the Ray Rice situation nearly brought down the house in 2014. There’s another reason, however, for the league to perhaps settle this before a ruling is issued by Judge

Robinson. But I’ll hold that for a separate post.

After all, we’re also navigating our way through the task of generating content in a slow time for the NFL.
***************************************************************************************************

Well, at least Florio was truthful in his last statement.

Two grand juries and the NFL didn’t find evidence of violence, threat or coercion? That should not impact suspension IMO. His stupidity and bringing shame and ridicule to his team, teammates and the fans of Houston is more than enough to show he violated the conduct code. As I understand regardless of any suspension he still receives every dollar of the 230 million guaranteed by cleveland. To counterbalance that the NFL should suspend him for the entire 5 years. If he wants to play after that then he needs to apply for reinstatement.

Back