Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

So if DW4 is intent on going to trial with this, what evidence does Buzzbee really have if he doesn’t have the tweets?

In the civil trial he has the eye witness testimony of 22 people which concur that DW sexually abused them. People have been executed for murder with much less evidence and in those cases the juries had to bring in a unanimous decision. Here it's merely going to take a majority.

not necessarily bro. He could’ve done everything he’s doing now without taking it to the public like he has. He has been very successful in turning public sentiment against Watson, but that’s a double-edged sword....especially with a public sports figure who up to this point was beloved and no one had any reason to believe would be involved in something like this. Buzzbee directly sought out to destroy DW4’s image probably figuring DW4 would rather settle than risk his rep being destroyed. But I don’t believe he truly thought that it would go as far as it has...& now his clients are potentially gonna be subjected to attention they probably didn’t even want in the 1st place.

the other thing is When he approached DW4, he only approached for Solis. If he’d have settled privately with her, what was stopping Buzzbee from coming with other civil suits for the other 21 victims he wound up digging up? Imo if Buzzbee was TRULY trying to protect these women he’d have gathered all of his evidence on all the victims 1st and then approached DW4’s lawyer to settle under the table. It appears to me his investigation picked up steam only after he was rebuffed the 1st time and DW4 poked him with his statement...it comes off as a vendetta on his part like “oh you’re not gonna take me seriously, I’ll show you. Surely she can’t be the only victim, I’ll find some more dirt...” luckily for him he was right...

and if I’m the judge I’m like “witness intimidation? You gotta be kidding me. You should’ve thought about all that before you decided to have a tweet storm and unnecessary press conferences with your victims in tow. You wanted to call public attention to your victims cases, you got it..”

Except for one thing, Watson has shown no interest even now in settling. In fact his previous lawyer suggested, according to the emails released by Hardin, that they would settle as a lesson for Watson to not put himself in this kind of position.

Also witness intimidation in sexual assault cases is very real and is common tactic. Fact is the only way this case was taken seriously by anybody was to make it public, police didn’t look at it till numbers got double digits, Watson brushed it off as no big deal and the media was just sick in how they fawned over Watson and how there is no way he could have done this.

And let’s not forget the most important point, if Watson hadn’t shall we say, misbehaved then none of this would have happened in the first place and there would be nothing to attack him with. Unless you think it’s normal for a star NFL QB to troll Instagram for 40 different massage therapists.

That’s the thing Buzzbee may have shot his wad. I’m no lawyer I just play one on TT, but to me The press conference with victim statements should’ve been closer to a potential trial AND/OR should’ve been a last kick-in-the-nuts type of thing done after a trial or settlement has taken place, win or lose. Aside from that, I was listening to a lawyer on 610 the other day, he was saying that the tweets Buzzbee has been reading are likely not going to be allowed and admitted for evidence b/c they are hearsay...& that Buzzbee knows that. And if he knows that you KNOW Hardin knows it as well. So if DW4 is intent on going to trial with this, what evidence does Buzzbee really have if he doesn’t have the tweets?

The evidence WE KNOW DW4 has is that Buzzbee reached out to DW4 on behalf of Solis to get money and there’s at least 2 other individual that DW4 has in his corner that says another person tried to do the same thing.

DW4’s name is mud now, but unless someone else comes forward and files criminal charges against m him or has more concrete evidence, it appears that his rep and image being tarnished will be the only thing Buzzbee will have succeeded in winning for his clients.

I think you’re working under a misconception, when they shall evidence requirements are lower in civil cases they mean much lower. We never see it on TV with the high profile cases or the various police/lawyer dramas because criminal is a much bigger story but Buzbee doesn’t have to have those tweets admissible. He is still hoping this gets settled because that’s easiest for everyone, honestly IMO both him and Hardin don’t understand why Watson won’t settle

If it goes to trial then Watson’s chances are very slim because just like sexual assault is hard to prosecute in a criminal case it’s hard to defend in a civil case. Here’s the thing also, Watson tried to make it should like Buzbee and Solis were trying to extort him for money last year, they didn’t. Everything they did was legal and in fact how these things are commonly done.

I still believe innocent until proven guilty. So far all I have heard is rumors, I haven't seen any evidence. Hell none of us have. Am i saying he's innocent? No I'm not but it's better to see all the fact before throwing the first stone.

“A gossip betrays a confidence; so avoid anyone who talks too much.”

Except for one thing, Watson has shown no interest even now in settling. In fact his previous lawyer suggested, according to the emails released by Hardin, that they would settle as a lesson for Watson to not put himself in this kind of position.

Also witness intimidation in sexual assault cases is very real and is common tactic. Fact is the only way this case was taken seriously by anybody was to make it public, police didn’t look at it till numbers got double digits, Watson brushed it off as no big deal and the media was just sick in how they fawned over Watson and how there is no way he could have done this.

And let’s not forget the most important point, if Watson hadn’t shall we say, misbehaved then none of this would have happened in the first place and there would be nothing to attack him with. Unless you think it’s normal for a star NFL QB to troll Instagram for 40 different massage therapists.

I think we’re finding out the reason Buzzbee only pursued civil and not criminal charges....and that’s b/c he really doesn’t have much to work with in terms of evidence If he did, it would be incumbent of him as their lawyers to pursue criminal charges out the gate for assault and if that fails, then go civil...which if I’m not mistaken is how it usually happens. Yes I’m aware that the burden of proof is much lower in civil than criminal, but from my perspective if I truly felt violated as a victim, I’d want him to face criminal charges, even if I knew I was gonna lose due to lack of evidence. The same smearing of his name could happen in that instance, but if I won, he could do jail time. I think Hardin is saying “hey look, if he truly did sexually assault all these women as they claim, where’s the evidence and why have most of them not filed criminal complaints/charges? Why go straight for the money?” It’s a legitimate question in my mind, irrespective to DW4’s guilt r innocence....that is if you’re truly working from a innocent until proven guilty perspective...which a lot of folks aren’t. I learned my lesson with all that from the Duke Lacrosse team ordeal.

What we know is DW4 has shown no interest in settling with 2 of the victims. We also don’t know what’s been going on behind the scenes either. For all we know he may be interested in settling with “certain” plaintiffs but not others who he could be viewing as “piling on” to get their piece of the pie. There’s a reason Buzzbee picked Solis to go out and speak publicly and not some of the others like the one whose tweets he read at his press conference. Sure he could be hiding the names to protect them from witness intimidation.....or he could be hiding them b/c he knows a lot of them can be easily discredited. Either way, DW4 has worked himself into a bad situation and has a problem. But all it takes is for just 1 of these allegations to be valid.

Last edited:
I think we’re finding out the reason Buzzbee only pursued civil and not criminal charges....and that’s b/c he really doesn’t have much to work with in terms of evidence If he did, it would be incumbent of him as their lawyers to pursue criminal charges out the gate for assault and if that fails, then go civil...which if I’m not mistaken is how it usually happens. Yes I’m aware that the burden of proof is much lower in civil than criminal, but from my perspective if I truly felt violated as a victim, I’d want him to face criminal charges, even if I knew I was gonna lose due to lack of evidence. The same smearing of his name could happen in that instance, but if I won, he could do jail time. I think Hardin is saying “hey look, if he truly did sexually assault all these women as they claim, where’s the evidence and why have most of them not filed criminal complaints/charges? Why go straight for the money?” It’s a legitimate question in my mind, irrespective to DW4’s guilt r innocence....that is if you’re truly working from a innocent until proven guilty perspective...which a lot of folks aren’t. I learned my lesson with all that from the Duke Lacrosse team ordeal.

What we know is DW4 has shown no interest in settling with 2 of the victims. We also don’t know what’s been going on behind the scenes either. For all we know he may be interested in settling with “certain” plaintiffs but not others who he could be viewing as “piling on” to get their piece of the pie. There’s a reason Buzzbee picked Solis to go out and speak publicly and not some of the others like the one whose tweets he read at his press conference. Sure he could be hiding the names to protect them from witness intimidation.....or he could be hiding them b/c he knows a lot of them can be easily discredited. Either way, DW4 has worked himself into a bad situation and has a problem. But all it takes is for just 1 of these allegations to be valid.
2 of them have filed complaints with HPD I think a lot of people have missed that

who knows how many sexual encounters that dude had with masseuses. He apparently had an MO. You gotta believe that after a while they start to run together...

that’s not what crime profilers tell us. Serial crime offenders love to keep “souvenirs“ even if mental ones.

that’s not what crime profilers tell us. Serial crime offenders love to keep “souvenirs“ even if mental ones.

DW4 is an addict imo. go ask a crack addict if they can remember their last 5 hits from last week.....let alone over a year ago. chances are They’re not gonna remember anything about where they were and who the interacted with.. DW4 is being asked to remember specific instances with masseuses from over a year ago...this is likely in between instances when he was getting therapy where nothing happened....in between instances where he had actual legit sexual encounters with women. I know we as normal folks with girlfriends and wives can probably remember all/most of those instances over a year timeframe, not a guy with his affliction who potentially had 100+ encounters where he was naked in front of someone who was rubbing on him...most of which were with different women. Not as straight forward as you would think.

Last edited:
The evidence WE KNOW DW4 has is that Buzzbee reached out to DW4 on behalf of Solis to get money and there’s at least 2 other individual that DW4 has in his corner that says another person tried to do the same thing.
I don’t understand how this acts against Buzbee. That’s what lawyers do. That’s what they’re supposed to do. That’s how you settle out of court

DW4 is an addict imo. go ask a crack addict if they can remember their last 5 hits from last week.....let alone over a year ago. chances are They’re not gonna remember anything about where they were and who the interacted with.. DW4 is being asked to remember specific instances with masseuses from over a year ago...this is likely in between instances when he was getting therapy where nothing happened....in between instances where he had actual legit sexual encounters with women. I know we as normal folks with girlfriends and wives can probably remember all/most of those instances over a year timeframe, not a guy with his affliction who potentially had 100+ encounters where he was naked in front of someone who was rubbing on him...most of which were with different women. Not as straight forward as you would think.
You know what you don’t do? Delete those messages after it appears you might be in trouble

I don’t understand how this acts against Buzbee. That’s what lawyers do. That’s what they’re supposed to do. That’s how you settle out of court

Though it was legal, it looks bad on his part b/c that was his 1st course of action..as opposed to filing the suits/complaints and THEN approaching DW4.

You know what you don’t do? Delete those messages after it appears you might be in trouble

we don’t know the context under which those messages were deleted or if that was done recently if I’m not mistaken. For all we know, the dude was just doing normal maintenance on his inbox messages...deleting older messages period.

I think you’re working under a misconception, when they shall evidence requirements are lower in civil cases they mean much lower. We never see it on TV with the high profile cases or the various police/lawyer dramas because criminal is a much bigger story but Buzbee doesn’t have to have those tweets admissible. He is still hoping this gets settled because that’s easiest for everyone, honestly IMO both him and Hardin don’t understand why Watson won’t settle

If it goes to trial then Watson’s chances are very slim because just like sexual assault is hard to prosecute in a criminal case it’s hard to defend in a civil case. Here’s the thing also, Watson tried to make it should like Buzbee and Solis were trying to extort him for money last year, they didn’t. Everything they did was legal and in fact how these things are commonly done.

Lets not forget that he hasn't claimed the encounters didn't occur , simply that they were consensual .... That defense isn't going to fly when you have 22 women claiming otherwise.

Tex man I’m thinking you don’t know much about the legal system. Buzbee literally CAN’T pursue criminal charges, the only attorney that can prosecute a criminal case is the DA. It doesn’t matter if Buzbee has Watson on film bragging about raping them if the DA decides not to prosecute, and DA is an elected position so they are always worried about going after someone famous, then that’s it, no criminal charges.

@CloakNNNdagger posted an article of why many women file civil instead of criminal in sexual assault cases and if you haven’t yet you should read it. Let me ask you this, a woman walks into the HPD and says she was assaulted by DeShaun Watson. What do you think the police will do? If she’s lucky they will just take her statement and say they’ll look into it. Most likely they will completely ignore it and, if they are big Watson fans, maybe start digging into her background to find dirt on her.

I’m not saying all police are corrupt by any means but they are human and they have bias and preconceived ideas just like the rest of us. Maybe she finds one that takes her seriously and wants to look into it, so they take it to their captain for permission to investigate, captain says hell no we have murderers and drug rings to deal and you want to waste time with some whore looking for a pay out?

But let’s say the captain says ok look into it, then they get a call from the police chief, who was a big BLM advocate, and is told “the police look bad enough as it is and now you want to try and take down a young, black superstar QB of this city? How stupid are you?”. Then we get to the DA, the mayor etc. etc. Anyone of these people can stop an investigation cold so unless you trust literally dozens of people to legitimately investigate this, then yeah civil is the only option.

All legal arguments aside, I'm still quite puzzled over Hardin's insistence that somehow not being given the complainants' names compromises Watson's ability to pursue his defense. All the suits filed would have the dates and the locations that the "encounters" occurred. Between Watson's different communication accounts and Hardin's resources, tell me that there's not something a little fishy if all the information they need has not been obtained by now...........without the divulging of the complainants names in the filings. Hardin needs to stop calling the kettle black.
You're joking right? How do you defend yourself from a ghost? "Your honor, I'm innocent". How can we verify a accuser is telling truth or telling a lie without verifying who they are?

lol, you Are making him even a worse offender than currently portrayed. Ok, let’s go that route and degrade this situation further.

Tex man I’m thinking you don’t know much about the legal system. Buzbee literally CAN’T pursue criminal charges, the only attorney that can prosecute a criminal case is the DA. It doesn’t matter if Buzbee has Watson on film bragging about raping them if the DA decides not to prosecute, and DA is an elected position so they are always worried about going after someone famous, then that’s it, no criminal charges.

@CloakNNNdagger posted an article of why many women file civil instead of criminal in sexual assault cases and if you haven’t yet you should read it. Let me ask you this, a woman walks into the HPD and says she was assaulted by DeShaun Watson. What do you think the police will do? If she’s lucky they will just take her statement and say they’ll look into it. Most likely they will completely ignore it and, if they are big Watson fans, maybe start digging into her background to find dirt on her.

I’m not saying all police are corrupt by any means but they are human and they have bias and preconceived ideas just like the rest of us. Maybe she finds one that takes her seriously and wants to look into it, so they take it to their captain for permission to investigate, captain says hell no we have murderers and drug rings to deal and you want to waste time with some whore looking for a pay out?

But let’s say the captain says ok look into it, then they get a call from the police chief, who was a big BLM advocate, and is told “the police look bad enough as it is and now you want to try and take down a young, black superstar QB of this city? How stupid are you?”. Then we get to the DA, the mayor etc. etc. Anyone of these people can stop an investigation cold so unless you trust literally dozens of people to legitimately investigate this, then yeah civil is the only option.

You threw a lot of hypotheticals in to make your point but I get what you’re trying to say. the overall point I’m trying to make is that I don’t believe for a second Buzzbee took the route he did in developing these cases solely with the noble intention of protecting his clients from witness intimidation. From the very beginning he put this out in the public sphere on Facebook...Twitter and there ‘s no discernible reason for him to do that. Just by virtue of who DW4 is was going to bring PLENTY of attention to the cases. When you do what he did in the manner in which he did it, you put your clients in the crosshairs of the public moreso than they would be if he’d just helped them file the Criminal complaint 1st and then kept his head down and just filed the suits. And once DW4 retained Hardin, It became about him vs. Hardin, not his clients.

We are in agreement about mostly everything and sure there are lots of reasons why women file civil suits instead of criminal....just like there are lots of reasons guys in DW4’s position and stature might question the validity of a civil suit a women has brought against him when he thought the encounter was consensual too tho.

It truly is a he said... she said situation.

lol, you Are making him even a worse offender than currently portrayed. Ok, let’s go that route and degrade this situation further.

we don’t know the extent of his neurosis. We only know that he was out there pretty regularly looking for action within the massage community. It’s very possible he was hitting up “other” less savory industries too. There is video of him out there hanging out with a well known Porn star...this was before he was even drafted. Jimmy G got eviscerated for even dating a porn star in SF.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all to find out he was hitting up pros too.

I still believe innocent until proven guilty. So far all I have heard is rumors, I haven't seen any evidence. Hell none of us have. Am i saying he's innocent? No I'm not but it's better to see all the fact before throwing the first stone.

Even if he's innocent

He's still an oily mess perv

The Oily Watson

The messages reflect the dates. Especially if he pursued a lot through DMs
Yall can't be serious with such a ridiculous comment. You can't file a lawsuit with a fake name, and go through the whole proccess hiding your identity from the accused. Not only is it unfair for the defense, it is ILLEGAL. IF they are telling the TRUTH, they should have no issues with being able comply with the law.

Last edited:
All legal arguments aside, I'm still quite puzzled over Hardin's insistence that somehow not being given the complainants' names compromises Watson's ability to pursue his defense. All the suits filed would have the dates and the locations that the "encounters" occurred. Between Watson's different communication accounts and Hardin's resources, tell me that there's not something a little fishy if all the information they need has not been obtained by now...........without the divulging of the complainants names in the filings. Hardin needs to stop calling the kettle black.

It looks like Hardin is going to try to use this info to victim shame.

You're joking right? How do you defend yourself from a ghost? "Your honor, I'm innocent". How can we verify a accuser is telling truth or telling a lie without verifying who they are?
The messages reflect the dates. Especially if he pursued a lot through DMs
Joking? Under the present circumstances, a crack defense would have had those names of most if not all of the complainants shortly after the suits were filed. To say otherwise is a strawman argument.

Doesn’t matter what most people do or don’t know, there are ALOT of things in the legal system most people don’t know. Doesn’t change the fact those are the rules to the game.

It’s not a rule to 1st approach under the table...which is what I was getting at. He could’ve just filed the suits and went on his merry way with his clients. He’d have more cred in my eyes if he’d done that.

Last edited:
Joking? Under the present circumstances, a crack defense would have had those names of most if not all of the complainants shortly after the suits were filed. To say otherwise is a strawman argument.

Depending on how many total women DW4 had these types of interactions with, Hardin and his team likely already have the list of complainants in the suits at least narrowed down. Getting the official list from Buzzbee helps clarify who to look closely at.

Yall can't be this stupid. You can't file a lawsuit with a fake name, and go through the whole proccess hiding your identity from the accused. Not only is it unfair for the defense, it is ILLEGAL. IF they are telling the TRUTH, they should have no issues with being able comply with the law.
Civil lawsuits are different in that the accused doesn’t have the right to face an accuser. Also, funny how Watson could find 18 other masseuses

My wife's hairdresser after the press conference: 'the only ones telling the truth are the ones that came forward'. The half dozen other women there agreed. I don't think that this forum is necessarily a representative indicator of how the public is viewing this situation.

yes and as important is that the NFL has to take a strong stance so their opinions are being pre-formed. It does take a broad consensus for permanent change. One more weapon for a psycho woman to use against a man in a divorce case Which is what true and good change must guard against.

Civil lawsuits are different in that the accused doesn’t have the right to face an accuser. Also, funny how Watson could find 18 other masseuses
Sir you cannot legally file a lawsuit in Texas and continue to hide your identity throughout the whole process. It doesn't matter if it is a civil case. That's the LAW in Texas. Point blank. And yes Watson could find 18 other masseuses, over a 5 year span with over 130 encounters, all of them publicly stand on statement supporting Watson. Whereas, 22 Jane Does, only attest to 1 encounter each (vs over 130), and remain anonymous (aside from 2).

Last edited:
Some here are trying to make a big deal and something unusual regarding Buzbee initially "demanding" from Watson $100,000 for his client............when, in fact, it is the norm in matters of civil suit. A demand letter, or letter of demand (of payment), is a letter stating a legal claim (usually drafted by a lawyer) which makes a demand for restitution or performance of some obligation. And as far as anyone claiming that there was no attempt at "negotiating," there were multiple interchanges between Buzbee and Watson's team before communications were broken off by Buzbee. Buzbee proposed a dollar amount.......and Watson's team rejected it..........that, in itself is negotiation. Buzbee or any claimant is not obligated to negotiate down their demands. Demand letters simply act to alert a potential defendant to potential future formal litigation if the demand is not met.

Where

Even if he is innocent, it still doesn't look good for Watson. Mike Tyson was the most widely recognized athlete in the world, yet was convicted of rape because of just one woman's testimony. Harvey Weinstein will probably be in prison for life because of the testimony of two women who even admitted to having consensual sex with him AFTER the alleged assaults!

Some here are trying to make a big deal and something unusual regarding Buzbee initially "demanding" from Watson $100,000 for his client............when, in fact, it is the norm in matters of civil suit. A demand letter, or letter of demand (of payment), is a letter stating a legal claim (usually drafted by a lawyer) which makes a demand for restitution or performance of some obligation. And as far as anyone claiming that there was no attempt at "negotiating," there were multiple interchanges between Buzbee and Watson's team before communications were broken off by Buzbee. Buzbee proposed a dollar amount.......and Watson's team rejected it..........that, in itself is negotiation. Buzbee or any claimant is not obligated to negotiate down their demands. Demand letters simply act to alert a potential defendant to potential future formal litigation if the demand is not met.

Yeah and there is also alot of fraudulent and frivolous lawsuits in civil court. So you brushing it off as "norm" doesn't make the fact that they tried to extort him a good thing.

You know what's interesting though. I find it odd that, when it was being reported that Watson had 22 lawsuits (all Jane Does), we only heard about 1 of them privately demanded money to abandon to allegations. And now here we are weeks later, people are still saying 22 accusers, yet we only have 1 police report, only 1 person showed up to the press conference, and it turns out that person is the one who was reported weeks earlier as the one who attempted blackmail. Where are these other accusers at? Could it be that the number was inflated to make it more comfortable for, what appears to be Buzbee's only client, to file this lawsuit that wouldn't have much legs to stand on along, considering they tried to blackmail Watson prior to filing it? Could it be that they are now trying to discourage Watson's legal team from revealing their identities, because it will reveal that they don't exist, or perhaps they lying? These are just things running through my mind as the legal process takes hold.

Yeah and there is also alot of fraudulent and frivolous lawsuits in civil court. So you brushing it off as "norm" doesn't make the fact that they tried to extort him a good thing.

You know what's interesting though. I find it odd that, when it was being reported that Watson had 22 lawsuits (all Jane Does), we only heard about 1 of them privately demanded money to abandon to allegations. And now here we are weeks later, people are still saying 22 accusers, yet we only have 1 police report, only 1 person showed up to the press conference, and it turns out that person is the one who was reported weeks earlier as the one who attempted blackmail. Where are these other accusers at? Could it be that the number was inflated to make it more comfortable for, what appears to be Buzbee's only client, to file this lawsuit that wouldn't have much legs to stand on along, considering they tried to blackmail Watson prior to filing it? Could it be that they are now trying to discourage Watson's legal team from revealing their identities, because it will reveal that they don't exist, or perhaps they lying? These are just things running through my mind as the legal process takes hold.

People have jumped to so many ridiculous conclusions here, all because of the antics of one sleezebag lawyer.

And I'm NOT defending Watson here. I'm just waiting for this to develop, so I could have an informed opinion.

anything is possible, but i'd be surprised Buzbee would risk his license by filing false/fabricated civil claims.

anything is possible, but i'd be surprised Buzbee would risk his license by filing false/fabricated civil claims.
He's a lawyer they know how to lie and bend the law to do certain things "legally", so he's not dumb. And he's no stranger to fabricating evidence

And he wasn't disbarred for that, so I'm sure he know the legal loopholes to do these things. Don't be surprised if you see the number of lawsuits dwindling down now that they can't hide in anonymity throwing rocks and hiding their hands.

Scenario not only possible, but probable.

:coffee:

You know what's interesting though. I find it odd that, when it was being reported that Watson had 22 lawsuits (all Jane Does), we only heard about 1 of them privately demanded money to abandon to allegations. And now here we are weeks later, people are still saying 22 accusers, yet we only have 1 police report, only 1 person showed up to the press conference, and it turns out that person is the one w.ho was reported weeks earlier as the one who attempted blackmail. Where are these other accusers at? Could it be that the number was inflated to make it more comfortable for, what appears to be Buzbee's only client, to file this lawsuit that wouldn't have much legs to stand on along, considering they tried to blackmail Watson prior to filing it? Could it be that they are now trying to discourage Watson's legal team from revealing their identities, because it will reveal that they don't exist, or perhaps they lying? These are just things running through my mind as the legal process takes hold.
It's obvious that you have little understanding of what goes on in sexual assault cases. As a reconstructive surgeon, I have repeatedly seen first hand what goes through the minds of my sexually victimized patients. Even when the evidence is clear, their mental trauma in even thinking about forcing the issue to civil or criminal court is overwhelming. That's why most do not see it through to the end. It's persons like you that would only choose to believe a victim if she were video taping the encounters with full audio (if even then)..............and that would expose her to innumerable charges besides having her claims legally ignored.

In the civil trial he has the eye witness testimony of 22 people which concur that DW sexually abused them. People have been executed for murder with much less evidence and in those cases the juries had to bring in a unanimous decision. Here it's merely going to take a majority.

Yep. Watson's arrogance is going to be his downfall.

Let him take it to court and have 22 women testify against him. He can either testify, where his statements can be used against him in a criminal trial (and no doubt that Buzzbee would have a field day here), or, he can plead the 5th and lose all of the cases.

Legal experts are advising that Hardin's latest maneuver with the demand for names is most likely a pressure tactic to get these women to settle. Buzzbee already offered Hardin their names in private, but Watson's side wants that fear of public victim shaming to help bring this matter to the negotiating table for settlements.

The longer this drags on - win or lose - the worse it looks for Watson. His reputation will always be connected to sexual predator now.

Yep. Watson's arrogance is going to be his downfall.

Let him take it to court and have 22 women testify against him. He can either testify, where his statements can be used against him in a criminal trial (and no doubt that Buzzbee would have a field day here), or, he can plead the 5th and lose all of the cases.

Legal experts are advising that Hardin's latest maneuver with the demand for names is most likely a pressure tactic to get these women to settle. Buzzbee already offered Hardin their names in private, but Watson's side wants that fear of public victim shaming to help bring this matter to the negotiating table for settlements.

The longer this drags on - win or lose - the worse it looks for Watson. His reputation will always be connected to sexual predator now.
Well, Florio doesn’t think the sexual predator tag matters.....

Back