Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Someone else knew. That much is clear. Watson may have even mention in passing about a massage therapist that "almost did _____". Or if it is fact that the QB coach knew. And then the NFL is going to dive head first into any player or coach that has been on the staff since Watson was drafted. Clemson is also going to be looked into. Seeing it has been said that Watson has been doing this "even during his Clemson days" by a few articles.
I brought this up pages ago.
When this idiot starts paying out through the nose, girls from Clemson are going to come out of the woodwork with their own lawyers screaming for blood.

Yeah her response makes NO sense because her text explains exactly why she stopped working with him
You can be sure that she is being paid directly or indirectly for her rebuttal and appearance on TV tonight..............for sure, not directly from Hardin. Money will be thrown left and right to Watson's end to try to destroy the complainants............see the Adrienne Lawrence tweet I posted above. Everyone has skeletons in their closets in their past............and even though they should not reflect how they live their lives today, the money will be freely flowing to manipulate otherwise.

Last edited:
Exactly why what Cloak said is so true. It HAS to be an attempt to scare them into dropping charges. If they don't want to have a name in public. Only thing is they should know that even if they have every name. Legally it can't be published. So why say it every day 🤔
Attempt to scare them will backfire just like everything else because Watson was so stupid he was leaving texts and messages everywhere. It’s a surpreme arrogance

All legal arguments aside, I'm still quite puzzled over Hardin's insistence that somehow not being given the complainants' names compromises Watson's ability to pursue his defense. All the suits filed would have the dates and the locations that the "encounters" occurred. Between Watson's different communication accounts and Hardin's resources, tell me that there's not something a little fishy if all the information they need has not been obtained by now...........without the divulging of the complainants names in the filings. Hardin needs to stop calling the kettle black.

My wife said she was on social media watching the statement from Ashley Solis and the Watson sycophants are attacking everything about her.

I have absolutely no doubt why Buzzbee and his clients would rather stay anonymous.

There are too many morally challenged people in this world that mistake celebrity alone as a worthy cause to justify viciously attacking the character of anyone that threatens that precious celebrity image. These types of people are weak minded and mentally vacant. They live vicariously through celebrity and will do just about anything to avoid having their bubbles of delusion popped.

It should be obvious, this is so that it gets out to the media and fans, specifically to the Watson media and fans so they can do Watson and hardens Dirty Work for them.

As much as i'm disgusted about what DW4 may have done, he does have a right to know who his accusers are. We all think he knows them all but with the way that dude was going through massage therapists, its very possible he really doesn't. Buzzbee has filed 22 lawsuits, but according to him there were 5 others he turned away. So it's very likely this dude was messing with more than the 45 or so we know he was (22 lawsuits + 5 turn aways + the 18 who came to his defense).

& while this tactic is obvious for Hardin, Buzzbee is the guy who opened that door by doing all he could to try these cases out in the court of public opinion. I remember the Kobe situation. Noone knew who the woman was for quite a long while b/c her lawyer protected her identity.............. as best he could anyway & both her lawyer and Kobe's seemed to want to keep as much about her as they could underwraps. Buzzbee on the other hand has shown that he's not giving a rip about any of that no matter what he says & its becoming distasteful to me. I doubt any of these women wanted to be anywhere near a camera or have their personal convos and business out there like that. So for him to be out grandstanding every chance he gets & reading these ladies personal tweets & parading them out in press conferences like he is..none of that says he's trying to protect them to me. It sucks b/c if Hardin does "leak" the names of these women out there for the morally bankrupt to attack and harass, its going to be like reopening a wound to these women. Noone wins in this situation except the lawyers.

Experts say the "sword" and "shield" rhetoric regarding anonymity is common in litigation like this. But Steve Kelly, a partner at Sanford Heisler Sharp and co-chair of the law firm’s criminal/sexual violence practice group, noted that there are valid reasons for keeping the identities of the victims private in the early stages of a case – even from opposing lawyers. He said some defense attorneys, particularly in high-profile cases, will hire aggressive investigators to look into the plaintiffs' background.

"If I were in Tony Buzbee’s position, one of the things that I would be concerned about would be victim intimidation," Kelly said.

Source

All legal arguments aside, I'm still quite puzzled over Hardin's insistence that somehow not being given the complainants' names compromises Watson's ability to pursue his defense. All the suits filed would have the dates and the locations that the "encounters" occurred. Between Watson's different communication accounts and Hardin's resources, tell me that there's not something a little fishy if all the information they need has not been obtained by now...........without the divulging of the complainants names in the filings. Hardin needs to stop calling the kettle black.

Because if their names are released then the loyal sycophants that believe this is all just a money grab or the Texans trying to destroy Watson will go after and attack the women. Their personal and professional lives will be ruined and they will be constantly harassed to the point of dropping the lawsuit and just wanting it to go away. You can’t file a restraining order against a whole city.

This tells me Hardin knows he’s got nothing to fight with so now he is resorting the the lowest tactics possible to win it. I don’t blame him per say because that’s his job but where he screwed up is he took on a case without doing his due diligence. Most likely he thought it would just be one or two and he could get a settlement and it would go away. Then Watson wouldn’t settle and the numbers went double digit

Edit: just saw others beat me to it.

As much as i'm disgusted about what DW4 may have done, he does have a right to know who his accusers are. We all think he knows them all but with the way that dude was going through massage therapists, its very possible he really doesn't. Buzzbee has filed 22 lawsuits, but according to him there were 5 others he turned away. So it's very likely this dude was messing with more than the 45 or so we know he was (22 lawsuits + 5 turn aways + the 18 who came to his defense).

& while this tactic is obvious for Hardin, Buzzbee is the guy who opened that door by doing all he could to try these cases out in the court of public opinion. I remember the Kobe situation. Noone knew who the woman was for quite a long while b/c her lawyer protected her identity.............. as best he could anyway & both her lawyer and Kobe's seemed to want to keep as much about her as they could underwraps. Buzzbee on the other hand has shown that he's not giving a rip about any of that no matter what he says & its becoming distasteful to me. I doubt any of these women wanted to be anywhere near a camera or have their personal convos and business out there like that. So for him to be out grandstanding every chance he gets & reading these ladies personal tweets & parading them out in press conferences like he is..none of that says he's trying to protect them to me. It sucks b/c if Hardin does "leak" the names of these women out there for the morally bankrupt to attack and harass, its going to be like reopening a wound to these women. Noone wins in this situation except the lawyers.

That’s where you’re wrong, under the law in a civil case the 6th amendment does not apply so you DO NOT have the right to face your accuser. Also I’m not defending Buzbee but when Watson refused to settle privately then there really was no choice but to take it public.

What if buzbee is hiding names because these lady’s are known for rub and tugs, and that could get exposed and help Deshauns case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if buzbee is hiding names because these lady’s are known for rub and tugs, and that could get exposed and help Deshauns case

You can still sexually assault a sex worker, so, even if they are pros, it doesn't matter.

This whole strategy is to turn public humiliation onto the accusers. It is a very common "defense" in these type of cases

lol, they gave such explicit details of their engagements with him I’m pretty sure he knows exactly who they are. The ones he was trying to settle with are probably the ones that haven’t filed on him yet.

lol, they gave such explicit details of their engagements with him I’m pretty sure he knows exactly who they are. The ones he was trying to settle with are probably the ones that haven’t filed on him yet.

Or even the last five the Buzbee said “couldn’t sustain their cases” were in the process of being paid off or were just paid off.

Buzzbee on the other hand has shown that he's not giving a rip about any of that no matter what he says & its becoming distasteful to me.
It’s difficult to say why a man does what he does. But it’s very possible he did it the way he did, publicly, to draw other women out.

remember he started with 4 and it was Watson’s, “with utmost respect” comment that opened the floodgates.

It’s hard to prove rape, even when the authorities are called as soon as possible, even when a rape kit is done right away, even when DNA is gathered.

Most of these women have none of that. Most of these women are accusing sexual assault. The more “credible” complainants come out is the strongest part of Buzbee’s case.

From OJ, one of Watson's biggest vocal supporters. :toropalm:
Hardin needs to call him as a character witness.............

Simpson also expressed support for Watson, who has not been charged with any crimes, but stands accused of improper behavior with scores of massage therapists.

“Now, I’m a big fan of Deshaun’s — the man always had a sterling reputation and I’m a guy that knows what accusations can do your reputation,” the 73-year-old golf enthusiast chuckled.

Simpson was acquitted in the brutal murder of his wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman in 1994 in a highly controversial trial featuring an all-star defense team. He was later found responsible for wrongful death in a civil court. The former Buffalo Bill continues to deny any wrongdoing.

Simpson said he’s a “little confused” that so many women have spoken out against Watson, the 25-year-old star whose career has included accolades tied to commendable citizenship.

“I would hate not to see him play again and I know we got to let the system work itself out, but my prayers are with him,” Simpson said before reminding his followers to wear a mask and get inoculated, then signing off.
LINK

OJ, lend Hardin the use of your glove.............bet it won't fit Watson either................

The point is that it shouldn’t. They’re accusing Watson of going farther than they wanted to go. It doesn’t matter if they didn’t want to because it bends to the left, or because he brought a small towel, or because he didn’t want to pay the going rate.

No means no.

Whether they said no or not is the issue & will be determined in court. How they make a living doesn’t matter.

The point is that it shouldn’t. They’re accusing Watson of going farther than they wanted to go. It doesn’t matter if they didn’t want to because it bends to the left, or because he brought a small towel, or because he didn’t want to pay the going rate.

No means no.

Whether they said no or not is the issue & will be determined in court. How they make a living doesn’t matter.
Likewise, what they may or may not have done in the past, even with another previous "client," "yes" then does not mean "yes" now....................in fact, "yes" 15 minutes earlier does not mean yes now............even for a Watson session.

That’s where you’re wrong, under the law in a civil case the 6th amendment does not apply so you DO NOT have the right to face your accuser. Also I’m not defending Buzbee but when Watson refused to settle privately then there really was no choice but to take it public.

not necessarily bro. He could’ve done everything he’s doing now without taking it to the public like he has. He has been very successful in turning public sentiment against Watson, but that’s a double-edged sword....especially with a public sports figure who up to this point was beloved and no one had any reason to believe would be involved in something like this. Buzzbee directly sought out to destroy DW4’s image probably figuring DW4 would rather settle than risk his rep being destroyed. But I don’t believe he truly thought that it would go as far as it has...& now his clients are potentially gonna be subjected to attention they probably didn’t even want in the 1st place.

the other thing is When he approached DW4, he only approached for Solis. If he’d have settled privately with her, what was stopping Buzzbee from coming with other civil suits for the other 21 victims he wound up digging up? Imo if Buzzbee was TRULY trying to protect these women he’d have gathered all of his evidence on all the victims 1st and then approached DW4’s lawyer to settle under the table. It appears to me his investigation picked up steam only after he was rebuffed the 1st time and DW4 poked him with his statement...it comes off as a vendetta on his part like “oh you’re not gonna take me seriously, I’ll show you. Surely she can’t be the only victim, I’ll find some more dirt...” luckily for him he was right...

and if I’m the judge I’m like “witness intimidation? You gotta be kidding me. You should’ve thought about all that before you decided to have a tweet storm and unnecessary press conferences with your victims in tow. You wanted to call public attention to your victims cases, you got it..”

Last edited:

who knows how many sexual encounters that dude had with masseuses. He apparently had an MO. You gotta believe that after a while they start to run together...

who knows how many sexual encounters that dude had with masseuses. He apparently had an MO. You gotta believe that after a while they start to run together...

As is the case in many sex addicts or predators, they do not view the assaults as assaults................so details are no big deal.............natural "encounters" and therefore not memorable. But for those on the other end, it is an experience they can seldom even force themselves to forget.........any of it..........ever.

Last edited:
After reading through the last few pages, Good god just cut him already. I’m already sick of this crap. I don’t want to have to listen to it every football season all season long for the next several years even if he gets off. Just let him go.
I have to imagine we are waiting for him to be placed on the exempt list so they can make that move. Salvaging any kind of cap relief has to be a priority. I just don’t see them keeping him at this point.

After reading through the last few pages, Good god just cut him already. I’m already sick of this crap. I don’t want to have to listen to it every football season all season long for the next several years even if he gets off. Just let him go.

You do know this is a Texan forum in which certain subjects will never die. So if we’re still here in 5 years. Watson and this drama will still be brought up.

I have to imagine we are waiting for him to be placed on the exempt list so they can make that move. Salvaging any kind of cap relief has to be a priority. I just don’t see them keeping him at this point.

Yeah this relationship is completely over with. There’s nothing out there that could salvage it. Watson has made it very clear, he will not suit up for the Texans ever again. And there’s a strong possibility he won’t suit up for any NFL team again, if convicted

I’m kinda here too, but I’m thinking....or rather hoping that as league activity picks up with the draft, OTA’s and TC, this will all start to fall by the wayside around here. Right now it’s really the only thing going on so naturally, everyone who covers the league in any capacity is focused on it.

not necessarily bro. He could’ve done everything he’s doing now without taking it to the public like he has. He has been very successful in turning public sentiment against Watson, but that’s a double-edged sword....especially with a public sports figure who up to this point was beloved and no one had any reason to believe would be involved in something like this. Buzzbee directly sought out to destroy DW4’s image probably figuring DW4 would rather settle than risk his rep being destroyed. But I don’t believe he truly thought that it would go as far as it has...& now his clients are potentially gonna be subjected to attention they probably didn’t even want in the 1st place.

the other thing is When he approached DW4, he only approached for Solis. If he’d have settled privately with her, what was stopping Buzzbee from coming with other civil suits for the other 21 victims he wound up digging up? Imo if Buzzbee was TRULY trying to protect these women he’d have gathered all of his evidence on all the victims 1st and then approached DW4’s lawyer to settle under the table. It appears to me his investigation picked up steam only after he was rebuffed the 1st time and DW4 poked him with his statement...it comes off as a vendetta on his part like “oh you’re not gonna take me seriously, I’ll show you. Surely she can’t be the only victim, I’ll find some more dirt...” luckily for him he was right...

and if I’m the judge I’m like “witness intimidation? You gotta be kidding me. You should’ve thought about all that before you decided to have a tweet storm and unnecessary press conferences with your victims in tow. You wanted to call public attention to your victims cases, you got it..”

Buzbee's shady nature is a big reason why a lot of people don't take this seriously. He is a grandstanding, politician wannabe with a history of petty bullshit. He did sue because he lost the mayoral race. He also donated to the campaign of a DA (ie bought off) to get out of DUI charges. He's Jim Adler with one big case.

He's done really well in his social media spectacle, but we will see how he does as things get closer to an actual trial.

Even if everything was consentual, the details of Watson's kinks are embarrassing enough that they destroy his public image. I could see Watson putting pressure of Hardin to do something to strike back. These women could have used that leverage alone to get a massive payday.

Your post does make me think that maybe Buzbee Springtime for Hitler'd himself with this case.

Buzbee's shady nature is a big reason why a lot of people don't take this seriously. He is a grandstanding, politician wannabe with a history of petty bullshit. He did sue because he lost the mayoral race. He also donated to the campaign of a DA (ie bought off) to get out of DUI charges. He's Jim Adler with one big case.

He's done really well in his social media spectacle, but we will see how he does as things get closer to an actual trial.

Even if everything was consentual, the details of Watson's kinks are embarrassing enough that they destroy his public image. I could see Watson putting pressure of Hardin to do something to strike back. These women could have used that leverage alone to get a massive payday.

Your post does make me think that maybe Buzbee Springtime for Hitler'd himself with this case.

Buzbee so far is kicking azz.

That’s the thing Buzzbee may have shot his wad. I’m no lawyer I just play one on TT, but to me The press conference with victim statements should’ve been closer to a potential trial AND/OR should’ve been a last kick-in-the-nuts type of thing done after a trial or settlement has taken place, win or lose. Aside from that, I was listening to a lawyer on 610 the other day, he was saying that the tweets Buzzbee has been reading are likely not going to be allowed and admitted for evidence b/c they are hearsay...& that Buzzbee knows that. And if he knows that you KNOW Hardin knows it as well. So if DW4 is intent on going to trial with this, what evidence does Buzzbee really have if he doesn’t have the tweets?

The evidence WE KNOW DW4 has is that Buzzbee reached out to DW4 on behalf of Solis to get money and there’s at least 2 other individual that DW4 has in his corner that says another person tried to do the same thing.

DW4’s name is mud now, but unless someone else comes forward and files criminal charges against m him or has more concrete evidence, it appears that his rep and image being tarnished will be the only thing Buzzbee will have succeeded in winning for his clients.

Last edited:
Reactions: JB
I know Joe Adler is a thinly-veiled fictional Jim Adler, but it certainly works for Buzbee. Joe Adler also appeared in Mike Judge's Beavis and Butthead

I know Joe Adler is a thinly-veiled fictional Jim Adler, but it certainly works for Buzbee. Joe Adler also appeared in Mike Judge's Beavis and Butthead

Odd seeing TJ Miller with his hair like that....& thin...too. is it a coincidence that you posted that with him also having a sexual assault case filed against him recently?

Back