Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

So you’re saying the Texans are behind these allegations?

No, he is saying what I already have. If we had a trade set up it is not "official/done" until March 17th due to NFL trade rules. The allegations came out prior to March 17th. Meaning that the NFLPA would have basically frozen the deal until the issues are resolved. Due to the trade not being official/done the other team involved could also decline the deal. Paper work would not be done until after the March 17th date.

No, I'm saying that the timing of the release controlled by Buzbee was purposeful.

SnakeEyes pretty much summarized my thoughts.

No, he is saying what I already have. If we had a trade set up it is not "official/done" until March 17th due to NFL trade rules. The allegations came out prior to March 17th. Meaning that the NFLPA would have basically frozen the deal until the issues are resolved. Due to the trade not being official/done the other team involved could also decline the deal. Paper work would not be done until after the March 17th date.

NVM Doc answered it right when I hit send.

When you consider teams were trading two firsts for OTs, safeties, & LBs it's clearly a no brainer to expect to get 3 firsts plus for a 25 year old franchise QB.
Other than the fact that those guys aren’t generally traded.

IMO if the Texans ever entertained trading Watson, it was recently.

Other than the fact that those guys aren’t generally traded.

IMO if the Texans ever entertained trading Watson, it was recently.

In terms of value, what we know is that the 49ers just traded 3 1st round picks for a chance at the 3rd best rookie QB when the 49ers already had a QB under contract. I presume that an untainted Watson's bidding would start there.

Not to speak for @CloakNNNdagger but my guess would be Buzbee released it so that Watson couldn’t escape Houston via trade. I posted before about how if Watson had gotten traded and gotten out of state many of the problems with the civil lawsuit would have gone away because it’s so hard to sue across state lines. The criminal part would have remained but let’s be honest without the attention the civil suit is drawing would the police have taken any criminal evidence seriously.

In terms of value, what we know is that the 49ers just traded 3 1st round picks for a chance at the 3rd best rookie QB when the 49ers already had a QB under contract. I presume that an untainted Watson's bidding would start there.

I think DW4 would've brought the equivalent of three 1st and maybe a player or 2.

The reason is a rookie deal for the next 5 yrs vs paying 156 mil over the next 4 yrs.

So in your opinion, if DW4 had not requested to be traded or kept his request private and out of social/news media, when do you think these allegations would have surfaced to the public?

I'll take a crack......about the time everyone figured out what Watson was worth after signing his new contract. I believe there was only one who tried to get a early payoff initially but as it caught fire in the media, then the stampede was on. Could've been the Texans providing the fuel or Buzbee talking it up to media....but the timing in general is still questionable. Watson is absolutely guilty of being the local idiot but we'll have to wait until more information is provided in court as to how ducked up he really is.

Last edited:
So in your opinion, if DW4 had not requested to be traded or kept his request private and out of social/news media, when do you think these allegations would have surfaced to the public?

No telling. But, due to how it has played out so far he likely couldn't have been moved. Seeing it came out before March 17th. Had it been March 18th or so, he could have already been gone. Meaning that the team playing hard ball somewhat saying that he was not going to be traded...could be blowing up in their faces. Unless he settled ASAP, IMO a smart move 3mil say to pay all of them. It's not much money for him considering he could pay a few times more than that if it gets to court. Plus, HPD is now involved so by not paying he may face jail time too.

Question: Jilly, what will you do if you don't have Deshaun around anymore to support you?

Jilly: No problem! I've got lots of talent myself to make it on my own.........OR latch onto someone else with lots of money. Let me show you my award-winning moves!

Watch he dump Watson and then we hear he has a new GF that...wait for it...met on Instagram. Because unless he is banned I think he would be right back on it looking for a GF if she dumped him. His lack of control is not hard to see

Question: Jilly, what will you do if you don't have Deshaun around anymore to support you?

Jilly: No problem! I've got lots of talent myself to make it on my own.........OR latch onto someone else with lots of money. Let me show you my award-winning moves!
Before dating Deshaun Watson, she dated NBA player, Dejounte Murray. I wonder if she had any problems keeping her Ds straight. Dejounte! I mean Deshaun. Talk about a quick way to stop a happy ending.

Speaking of this,

Where are all of the metooer's?

Haven't heard a word from them, wonder why?
If they are married.... in the kitchen.....

If not.... looking for a man so they can make him a sandwhich.

:kitten: :troll:

(Id better log out of TT tonight or my wife will kill me..... or never make me another sandwich.... eitherway.....I don't survive much longer... Im hungry.)

lol, she will be eating cat food out of the back seat of her car-home ina couple of years. How many times have you seen this junk with a happy ending? If this excites you then you aren’t anything bigger than DW.

Following the submission of the criminal complaint, the NFL..............:cricket::cricket::cricket:

Honestly better for the Texans that they do nothing.

I saw this morning from Florio

For Watson, the question becomes whether he believes he’ll land on the Commissioner Exempt list. If so, he can show up and then be placed on paid leave and receive his full salary for as long as the league keeps him in that status. If he doesn’t show up, he gets nothing — and he risks forfeitures and fines that will exceed the $10 million he’s due to earn in 2021 salary.

If I'm the Texans , I don't want him on the CEL because of the trade me issue.

I want him to have to show up for camp .... or not.

Putting him on the CEL just lets him collect his checks , accrue a season and leave the Texans in a bad spot where they have to decide what to do regarding his extension because of the oiled anus case.

Not impressed with her talents based upon that 15 seconds.

Obviously DW4 wasn't very impressed with her other talents either ..... or he wouldn't have 22 women calling him for sexual misconduct of various degrees.

After everything that we now know, how likely was it Deshaun was just late night Googling "Jelly Anus" and then this chick happened to pop up on under his search results... 🤔

Since the enormous flood of allegations, the DW4 sexual assaults news has been trickling in. Hardly enough to satiate a thirsty collective of "never Watson" fans.

This is not a happy story but I get the impression there's a group of Texans fans that find the whole Watson sex scandal great entertainment. Hopeful Buzbee's Instagram "press conference" on Tuesday is just a re-framing or summary of things we already know and not more victims (alleged victims).

Since the enormous flood of allegations, the DW4 sexual assaults news has been trickling in. Hardly enough to satiate a thirsty collective of "never Watson" fans.

This is not a happy story but I get the impression there's a group of Texans fans that find the whole Watson sex scandal great entertainment. Hopeful Buzbee's Instagram "press conference" on Tuesday is just a re-framing or summary of things we already know and not more victims (alleged victims).

Way to blame this entertainment on the fans.

The reason we're being entertained is because it's always good to see an arrogant perv fall from grace. Some are more perceptive than others when it comes to people's character. The trade me 6 months after signing a 156 million dollar contract tells me this couldn't be happening to a nicer guy. A turd is a turd and if some get entertainment watching a turd float then who are you to question their entertainment value. DW4 has nobody to blame but himself for this situation.

I'm hoping on Tuesday Busbee comes out and says settlements have been made so Caserio can flush the toilet. Right now this situation is like somebody took a dump and forgot to flush the toilet.

Last edited:

I find it entertaining in the same way I find watching a train wreck entertaining. Its a horrible event and will end badly for all involved but you can't stop it so you might as well watch the fireworks.

Way to blame this entertainment on the fans.

The reason we're being entertained is because it's always good to see an arrogant perv fall from grace. Some are more perceptive than others when it comes to people's character. The trade me 6 months after signing a 156 million dollar contract tellse this couldn't be happening to a nicer guy. A turd is a turd and if some get entertainment watching a turd float then who are you to question their entertainment value. DW4 has nobody to blame but himself for this situation.

I'm hoping on Tuesday Busbee comes out and says settlements have been made so Caserio can flush the toilet. Right now this situation is like somebody took a dump and forgot to flush the toilet.

yep. I’ve been a DW fan then this stuff started coming out After his pathetic trade demands. What gets me is the number of instances over a relatively short period (and we will never learn the real total) that were probably going on during game week. I do have A different perspective now on what you may have meant when you said he wasn’t a smart QB. He has been getting by with his pure physical attributes but this slop he’s waded into had to be a big distraction in the mental side of being a QB. I mean these stories just drag you down And he seems to have had an obsession. this Makes me even more impressed with the professional attitude I’ve seen from NC and coach Culley. Houston needs to get this behind them and roll out the new model.

I don't believe there is a single Texans fan who is relishing in the loss of the biggest asset this franchise had , either having him on the field or as a trade chip.

Not single one of us is happy with this turn of events.

Hell , I was probably the last person who wanted to find a way to keep him on the team after he demanded a trade .... despite criticizing his play - which many of you called hate which is just downright obnoxiously ignorant.

I don't believe there is a single Texans fan who is relishing in the loss of the biggest asset this franchise had , either having him on the field or as a trade chip.

Hell , I was probably the last person who wanted to find a way to keep him on the team after he demanded a trade .... despite criticizing his play - which many of you called hate which is just downright obnoxiously ignorant.

We thought we had the franchise saviour, turns out he was Satan instead. Quite a let down. And now he's probably not going to be worth much, if anything, as a trade item. As usual, it's the fans that get screwed.

Not impressed with her talents based upon that 15 seconds.

Obviously DW4 wasn't very impressed with her other talents either ..... or he wouldn't have 22 women calling him for sexual misconduct of various degrees.

Not true, some of us are just dogs like that. He took the chick on vacation with him.

she’s gorgeous and I was impressed

I never called anyone a Watson "hater". That was mainly one or two members doing all of that.

I'd be very, very surprised if you are right about not one single Texans fan relishing what's happening with Watson. He was Public Enemy #1 by many after he demanded a trade. Not to mention, I do believe that our society in general loves nothing more than to tear down those that were once put on a pedestal. We've seen it done in sports many, many times before. Sosa. McGuire. Tiger Woods. Mike Tyson. Lance Armstrong. Strawberry. And the list goes on...

The fact of the matter is, and the never Watson crowd ( - people that hated that the Texans moved up in the 2017 draft to pick him and never saw him as a franchise caliber QB1) knows this, the Texans aren't doomed if Watson never plays another down for them and they get nothing in return for him. Other NFL franchises have come back from the dead in a relatively short amount of time after similar circumstances. What team hasn't had to contend with a superstar caliber player lost to career ending injury, early retirement (the Colts with Luck as a recent example), or scandal? It happens.

If the Texans hired the right GM and head coach, losing Watson should be just a speed bump on route to a brighter future. However, if they fucked that up neither Watson nor a boatload of picks would move the needle much.

Clearly SF wants nothing to do with Watson and his agent.
And I’m still amazed folks are in this fantasy as to how much HOU will get for Watson in a trade.
Or they think they did not have enough to trade for DW...

Or they think NFL will suspend him for too many games...

Or they think he might go to jail...

Or they believe that the Texans actually do not want to trade him...

I guess you can sweep those under the don't want to have anything to do with Watson/agent rug...if you lift it high enough.

I never called anyone a Watson "hater". That was mainly one or two members doing all of that.

I'd be very, very surprised if you are right about not one single Texans fan relishing what's happening with Watson. He was Public Enemy #1 by many after he demanded a trade. Not to mention, I do believe that our society in general loves nothing more than to tear down those that were once put on a pedestal. We've seen it done in sports many, many times before. Sosa. McGuire. Tiger Woods. Mike Tyson. Lance Armstrong. Strawberry. And the list goes on...

The fact of the matter is, and the never Watson crowd ( - people that hated that the Texans moved up in the 2017 draft to pick him and never saw him as a franchise caliber QB1) knows this, the Texans aren't doomed if Watson never plays another down for them and they get nothing in return for him. Other NFL franchises have come back from the dead in a relatively short amount of time after similar circumstances. What team hasn't had to contend with a superstar caliber player lost to career ending injury, early retirement (the Colts with Luck as a recent example), or scandal? It happens.

If the Texans hired the right GM and head coach, losing Watson should be just a speed bump on route to a brighter future. However, if they fucked that up neither Watson nor a boatload of picks would move the needle much.

Great post.

It will be interesting to see what the criminal charges are.
If he actually raped one, then that could be curtains for any future football aspirations for DW4.
If he didn't rape her, then he might get a lesser non jail time charge.
Still, I can't really see too much movement before the draft now.

Back