Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Well that’s a lot of women. All together lol
Bet if we said he completed 18 of 39 passes we would say he had a crappy day. He needs to deflate those balls.

I am sure the massage therapists are all now really happy to know it is 50/50 on whether Watson will do something with a erect penis during a session.

and yeah he’s out of here,

We make that assumption ..... but when you look at the situation , maybe he isn't.

The league isn't going to put him on the commissioners list for civil suits .... I think that only happens if there are criminal charges but he will get a suspension for damaging the league's image and that suspension increases the Texans leverage.

The team can't trade him .... at least right now , not when his value is zero.

He has to know that no other team will take him with this cloud hanging over his head. They'd be fools to do so , unless it was for minimal compensation and the Texans just aren't going to do that.
They'd risk keeping him and him being convicted criminally and losing him for literally nothing rather than giving him away for the next to nothing they'd be offered in the current climate.
If he wants to make his money this year and have his contract toll ..... he shows up day one.

Otherwise he's not getting paid because after a league suspension for the civil charges then the Texans suspend him for 6 games for conduct detrimental for any hold out / no show. That's almost assuredly enough to stop his contract accruement between the two suspensions.

He's out not only this years earnings but that $40m payday is still a year away.

That means the Texans wouldn't have to pay him this year , have his salary for this year come off of next years cap , still retain 5 years of contractual control ....and be able to trade him for as close to fair value as possible next offseason.

So when a player like Peyton Manning was making bad plays in his first four seasons, was you calling him stupid?

Every quarterback/players makes mistakes/ bad plays. Part of the game.

and yeah he’s out of here, but is it really a good thing? Nope, we’re back to square one ( looking for a franchise quarterback)

Not to derail the tread but in the heat of the moment me personally I've called every QB, and most players, stupid at one point or another including Manning and Brady. Back to Watson I'm not sure he is out of here unless he gets put on the exempt list and the team just flat out cuts him so they can void his contract. I actually think one reason Goodell hasn't is Texans are pressuring him not to yet. We've already seen Caserio give Goodell his marching orders with changing league rules so they could interview EB, is it really such a stretch to believe he's also telling him for the NFL not to do anything yet till the team decides what they want to do on their end?

We make that assumption ..... but when you look at the situation , maybe he isn't.

The league isn't going to put him on the commissioners list for civil suits .... I think that only happens if there are criminal charges but he will get a suspension for damaging the league's image and that suspension increases the Texans leverage.

The team can't trade him .... at least right now , not when his value is zero.

He has to know that no other team will take him with this cloud hanging over his head. They'd be fools to do so , unless it was for minimal compensation and the Texans just aren't going to do that.
They'd risk keeping him and him being convicted criminally and losing him for literally nothing rather than giving him away for the next to nothing they'd be offered in the current climate.
If he wants to make his money this year and have his contract toll ..... he shows up day one.

Otherwise he's not getting paid because after a league suspension for the civil charges then the Texans suspend him for 6 games for conduct detrimental for any hold out / no show. That's almost assuredly enough to stop his contract accruement between the two suspensions.

He's out not only this years earnings but that $40m payday is still a year away.

That means the Texans wouldn't have to pay him this year , have his salary for this year come off of next years cap , still retain 5 years of contractual control ....and be able to trade him for as close to fair value as possible next offseason.
Quick off the topic comment. I saw your son’s artwork. Good job. Regarding those brick wall bowls I’ll turn you on to a new idea. Was at a La Vallita art gallery the other day. An artist was set up and was making bowls by taking a wooden form and was gluing acorns to the outside Of the forms. When covered he cored out the form, filled the gaps between the acorns with epoxy and polished and painted/stained the finished product. The polished, rounded acorn forms in bowl shape looked outstanding.

Quick off the topic comment. I saw your son’s artwork. Good job. Regarding those brick wall bowls I’ll turn you on to a new idea. Was at a La Vallita art gallery the other day. An artist was set up and was making bowls by taking a wooden form and was gluing acorns to the outside Of the forms. When covered he cored out the form, filled the gaps between the acorns with epoxy and polished and painted/stained the finished product. The polished, rounded acorn forms in bowl shape looked outstanding.

Pictures ?!

Nice to see more people starting to question what’s “wrong with this picture”.
I really don't understand Hardin's last move of presenting 18 massage therapists supportive of Watson........other than playing games with the public........which in itself has not necessarily gone as planned. It seems more of sign of desperation. He knows that it is unlikely that Texas courts, civil or criminal, will allow their testimony.

Last edited:
Not to derail the tread but in the heat of the moment me personally I've called every QB, and most players, stupid at one point or another including Manning and Brady. Back to Watson I'm not sure he is out of here unless he gets put on the exempt list and the team just flat out cuts him so they can void his contract. I actually think one reason Goodell hasn't is Texans are pressuring him not to yet. We've already seen Caserio give Goodell his marching orders with changing league rules so they could interview EB, is it really such a stretch to believe he's also telling him for the NFL not to do anything yet till the team decides what they want to do on their end?

I don't see the team cutting Watson unless he is convicted criminality , other than that he's just too valuable a commodity to throw away.

Also , I don't recall a player being put on the commissioners exempt list for civil proceedings , I can't see that happening unless there are criminal charges (I do think those criminal charges are very likely to occur).

My belief is that they keep him under contract until they can trade him ... if he clears himself or agrees to settlements , he's worth multiple first round picks .....Now if he is convicted criminally , he's worth nothing .... but considering the strong possibility that they can keep his contract from tolling this year - they have much to gain and nothing at all to lose , particularly if the league hands down a suspension for his conduct allowing the team to further suspend him with a hold out.

Andrew Brandt, a former NFL executive with the Green Bay Packers, tweeted the number of therapists involved was strange.

"Making no statement on innocence/guilt of Deshaun Watson, but the number of therapists is unusual. Many players get massages with standing appointments with same therapist. In Green Bay there were 2-3 that most players (and I) used. Most teams have a couple that work with them," he wrote.

Former NFL offensive lineman Jermon Bushrod fueled that skepticism with a now-deleted tweet in response to our item regarding the latest Hardin statement. “I played 12 years,” Bushrod tweeted, “I think I had half of that throughout my whole career.”

Bushrod, in response to the tweet, was asked by another user whether football players usually stick with one massage therapist for an extended period of time.

“Yes,” Bushrod said in the reply, which also has been deleted. “No way I could have multiple therapists per game week.”

This doesn’t mean Watson did something wrong with the 21 plaintiffs who have sued him or the woman who told her story (but hasn’t sued Watson) to SI.com. But it does cause many to ask why Watson or anyone would need to have 40 different massage therapists. Which opens the door to prompting more questions as to why he has so many massages with so many different people.
LINK

I proposed this scenario from the beginning.

1617288738179.png

Watson's massage therapists may have held his balls in hand in the past, but the Texans are now holding them temporarily for safe keeping. :backsout:

Last edited:
Pictures ?!
Unfortunately not. BTW it sounded like I saw an entire bowl being made. I just saw him gluing but we talked and he discussed the process. It’s a slow process since each acorn had to be specifically placed. They were dark, smooth and woody acorns...gotta find that good source. He sliced off a bit of the the bottom before gluing. But the round acorn wood and the colored epoxy made a very unique bowl.

I really don't understand Hardin's last move of presenting 18 massage therapists supportive of Watson........other than playing games with the public........which in itself has not necessarily gone as planned. It seems more of sign of desperation. He knows that it is unlikely that Texas courts, civil or criminal, will allow their testimony.
That is what I thought. Why emphasize the number of sought out massages. Sounds serial or at least pathological. If serial he could determine from experience which women appeared the most vulnerable and specifically separated them from the pool. He wouldn’t touch a stronger minded woman that he didn’t think he could manipulate

I know you have but you were talking about those players performances.

I don't see the team cutting Watson unless he is convicted criminality , other than that he's just too valuable a commodity to throw away.

Also , I don't recall a player being put on the commissioners exempt list for civil proceedings , I can't see that happening unless there are criminal charges (I do think those criminal charges are very likely to occur).

My belief is that they keep him under contract until they can trade him ... if he clears himself or agrees to settlements , he's worth multiple first round picks .....Now if he is convicted criminally , he's worth nothing .... but considering the strong possibility that they can keep his contract from tolling this year - they have much to gain and nothing at all to lose , particularly if the league hands down a suspension for his conduct allowing the team to further suspend him with a hold out.

There is no rhyme or reason to the exempt list. Up until 2014 it was actually under the clubs control. James Hurst was placed on it for Bountygate even though there were no criminal charges with that and another player, couldn't find the name again and don't have time to really look, was placed on it for failing the drug test over and over. It really is at Goodell's whim and he may do it just to show that the NFL is taking a stand even though it means nothing and hurts the Texans much more than it does Watson.

There is no rhyme or reason to the exempt list. Up until 2014 it was actually under the clubs control. James Hurst was placed on it for Bountygate even though there were no criminal charges with that and another player, couldn't find the name again and don't have time to really look, was placed on it for failing the drug test over and over. It really is at Goodell's whim and he may do it just to show that the NFL is taking a stand even though it means nothing and hurts the Texans much more than it does Watson.
Josh Gordon comes to mind.

Almost 40 massage therapists that we know of? All women? He’s definitely got some fetish going on.

What I don’t get is why he just doesn’t go to those “happy ending” Asian massage parlors. He could ask for anything in those places without offending anyone. They’re not hard to differentiate from the legit places.

Robert Kraft says call me for references.

:coffee:

So, what is Buzbees next move?
A couple more cases filed won't cut it at this point - now that it seems that Hardin has called his bluff.
Buzbee has failed ti file any of these cases with Police like he said he would a week ago and even cast aspersions on Houston Police Dept.
Does Buzbee have an ace up his sleeve or has he shot his load?

A couple more cases filed won't cut it at this point - now that it seems that Hardin has called his bluff.
Buzbee has failed ti file any of these cases with Police like he said he would a week ago and even cast aspersions on Houston Police Dept.
Again. He doesn’t have to file with HPD.

No, he doesn't.
But commiting to and not following through citing some conspiracy theory doesn't do his argument any favours.

he may be already negotiating with Hardin offline. turning everything over to HPD and letting them make of it what they will might’ve just been a threat Buzzbee is prepared to go thru on if DW4 continues to refuse to cough up the dough. Hardin may be asking Buzzbee to hold off while he convinces DW4 it’s in his best interest to settle so that it doesn’t have the potential to go the criminal charges route at all.

Hardin’s probably talking to DW4 like “bro, no offense, but this is easy. the sooner you pay, the sooner this can go away and you can begin to get thru this. Until you do that, it’s only got the potential to get worse for you....and my retainer is gonna go waaaayyyy up then..”

Everything that’s been made public by both is just legal jousting for appearances. Can’t imagine

As most of u guys prolly know already - I am not the smartest knife in the drawer but gosh dangit how stupid is Watson and whoever gives him advice on this stuff?

I mean u can literally find whores anywhere and if u have the skrilla then u pay them up front 4 this sort of work. u could even tell ur buddies to make the arrangements 4 u an have them tell the whores that they are supposed to act all coy or surprised or play like they are not in2 it or whatever the weird kink is n they could even take care of the payments so u got a middle man in case so u can denialbility if u get busted

if I can figure this out than how in the holly heck does Watson and his people not have there chit 2gether????

was he just tryin to b a cheapsteak? he is gonna end up paying A LOT more for the work on the back end then if he paid up-front on the front end and also he is prolly gonna catch a case and get locked up 4 being a serial raper. what a dumbazz 4 real
like uncle lonnie (piece be among him) always said... u always get what u pay 4 and it sounds like dashawn was paying 4 amateurs
I love when posters have fake accounts. No way these people are real. Excellent job, whoever this is.

The Texans should be hurt much more since they made the decision to keep DW4, knowing some of the things that DW4/Hopkins were doing.

He will probably take it to the sheriff's dept. Since Hardin has an in with HPD. He was trying to get DW4 to pay up. Being honest DW4 should/should've already paid up. He got bad advice from his agent.

He will probably take it to the sheriff's dept. Since Hardin has an in with HPD. He was trying to get DW4 to pay up. Being honest DW4 should/should've already paid up. He got bad advice from his agent.
After seeing the backlash from this latest round of jousting, he just might.
Would be the best solution for him now as it would give Texans a bit more time to negotiate with other teams and decide on the best course of action to get the most value they can for him.
It only takes one team to bite and if they offer reasonable compensation, take it.

Why I think DW4 is GUILTY. A normal person in search of a massage would hire a reputable professional masseuse to visit or come to their home or business. If you like a deep tissue massage you would go back to to the masseuse that met your satisfaction much like a barber or a hairdresser. I would bet DW4 has one person who cuts his hair, not 24. You wouldn't be flying people in from Atlanta. You wouldn't be visiting 24 masseuse, barbers or hairdressers. There is a pattern of behavior here and so far they all portray DW4 as a sexual deviate and predator. This on top of the fact he had a masseuse at his beckon call from the Texans training staff. DW4 had something he needed to hide.

Exactly.
And now it turns out that Watson's lawyers son works for HPD in a fairly high level role. Making Buzz not want to turn anything in to the police. And said he was going going to turn it in to another athority to avoid conflict of interest. Which is unlikely but it could happen. Which will stretch this out even longer... Now, suddenly 18 women come out of nowhere and say he didn't do anything.

He has a pattern of behavior. Even Shannon Sharpe said he has had the same massage therapist since 1999 and he fly's her in when needed. Don't blame Covid as I have seen he plans. He was using Instagram as a hool up tool

Weren't you the guy that wanted to bring in Antonio Brown and Incognito? Haven't you been pounding the table on the "Not Texans Worthy" mantra?

Yes, on cheap deals so they would be easy to cut.

After Brown's actions with the Raiders I was against bringing Brown in. Incognito has been a model citizen with the Raiders and is on a cheap deal.

Again. He doesn’t have to file with HPD.
What other entities does he have as an option(s) to file ?
And I dunno why is Buzzbutt seemingly trying to pizz-off the HPD ?
Does anybody think that Hardin & Buzzbutt reach a settlement by the end of the this month when the Draft starts ?

Does anybody think that Hardin & Buzzbutt reach a settlement by the end of the this month when the Draft starts ?
He could file with the Sheriff’s office

Watson obviously has a fetish. I was a pro athlete & had girlfriends all over the country until I got married. My question is this: Why would Watson resort to IG masseuses when he can get more elsewhere? I used to obtain ladies' digits anywhere & everywhere & the last thing I'd worry about is a masseuse; being a good-looking pro athlete is like being a Rock Star. Very bizarre behavior!

I think it is a serious concern that the identities of these women could be leaked by a Hardin insider within HPD. They cannot file criminal complaints as Jane Doe, and once their real names are out there, they are subject to potentially more abuse by Watson sycophants.

As far as other entities, the county and FBI are options, too. The FBI because at least four of the women had to cross state lines.

My question is this: Why would Watson resort to IG masseuses when he can get more elsewhere?

The same reason why a dog licks its own balls. Because he can.

People wondered the same thing about Tiger Woods when he had a beautiful wife at home. Dude was picking up waitresses at Waffle House. It was low hanging fruit that took no effort on his part.

Watson obviously has a fetish. I was a pro athlete & had girlfriends all over the country until I got married. My question is this: Why would Watson resort to IG masseuses when he can get more elsewhere? I used to obtain ladies' digits anywhere & everywhere & the last thing I'd worry about is a masseuse; being a good-looking pro athlete is like being a Rock Star. Very bizarre behavior!

Probably a lot of women aren't into the whole dominance-submission thing he has going on. That certainly seems to be his fetish, going by most of the reports. I think everyone has had a partner that was into stuff you weren't into. Nothing wrong with a fetish, but you know, consenting adults and all that.

Everyone's thinking, if not HPD, then the sheriff's office. Well, let me throw throw this out..............if he wanted to, Buzbee could approach entities in Georgia, Arizona and/or California.

Last edited:
Back