Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Not defending Watson but I am the only one that thinks that the therapist should have left the room when the towel came off? And then demand payment from the third person regardless of what paperwork was read or not. 45 minutes after towel comes off, DW asks extension and she extends until he extends? He ain't blameless but neither is she.

Agreed she should’ve left the room.

Deshaun Watson allegations 'certainly troubling,' Texans general manager says
More allegations against Watson surfaced Monday in lawsuits and a Sports Illustrated story
By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

Houston Texans general manager Nick Caserio spoke out about the allegations against Deshaun Watson for the first time in a podcast interview released Tuesday.

There are nearly two dozen sexual misconduct lawsuits against Watson alleging he harassed, sexually assaulted and exposed himself to multiple massage therapists over the last year. Another massage therapist also recalled her experience in an interview with Sports Illustrated on Monday.

"It’s a legal process so we’re certainly respectful of that," Caserio said on the Texans’ All-Access podcast. "We certainly take them very seriously. The allegations, what’s been discussed, are certainly troubling. Organizationally that’s not something that we can condone, those types of actions. But, again, we’ll let the legal process take care of itself."

THE REST OF THE STORY

Sorry forgot the :kitten:

It was a joke about trading Watson to anybody right now. Depending on how all this comes out I’m thinking 22 is the earliest we can trade him and that’s best case.
HOU just signed 546 FA’s and brought in 2 QBs. They are turning over the entire roster and there by getting rid of the old guard. They don’t care about wins, they care about cleaning house.
Watson is done in HOU and depending on how this plays out maybe forever.
HOU will draft a QB real high next offseason as part of this rebuild.

HOU just signed 546 FA’s and brought in 2 QBs. They are turning over the entire roster and there by getting rid of the old guard. They don’t care about wins, they care about cleaning house.
Watson is done in HOU and depending on how this plays out maybe forever.
HOU will draft a QB real high next offseason as part of this rebuild.
Thank you Mr McClain

So i just read a article by some massage lady who did NOT sue watson yet but just wanted her story tolt but basically he dint try to make her put it in her mouth but he DID start doing this:

MJ-funny-gifs-michael-jackson-11287268-352-236.gif

He was naked while doing it because he said the towel made him itch and plus he had a full boner, and told the lady she could move it if it was in the way

i think watson is pretty much TOAST now with this new news

Never said I didn’t have a “predetermined bias” as yes I think all media has an agenda. I don’t think it’s always the same agenda as other media but the days of reporters just reporting the story and letting readers make up their own minds are gone.

Where you are wrong is in saying that I can’t be objective about it. Just because I look at it a bit more critically and trust it less than most people doesn’t me I automatically dismiss it. I pointed out in the Easterby story that their sources could literally be anybody or even not exist at all. Does that mean it’s completely false no but it does mean I need more than just the article to support it. And other than the article the only person that has mentioned Easterby is Johnson so in that regard it depends on how much weight his words carry with a person on if that means anything.

For the Watson story yes it matches what we know but I do find it suspect that the woman isn’t part of the lawsuit, which normally means they don’t want involved, but she did go to SI. Could be it’s true and sincere but again we have only SI’s word for it.

Every time a story comes up that requires me to take the media’s word for it I’m reminded of all the times I have seen reporting proven false and it was because the the media rushed to report something for one reason or another.

You ask me to provide proof that something is false knowing I can’t just like I know you can’t provide proof that it’s not false. Where we do agree is that the media source, SI in this case, has a large influence on the everyday people which, as I pointed out in my previous post, is bad news for Watson because it can start to turn people against him.

Your first sentence in the post I quoted reveals a predetermined bias. You literally stated that you cannot trust SI ("I still don’t trust SI because. . ."), indicating from that point on that you are automatically suspicious of anything they report.

Being objective requires a lack of bias. It's not an insult. We all have some built-in biases as humans to various things. For instance, I don't trust preachers that lie on their resumes and act like they do not have higher ambitions when they hire agents that represent corporate executives. So I admittedly will never trust a damn thing that Jack Easterby ever says.

As far as proving the story. . .hmmmm. . .that's not really on me. I'm just commenting on an article. Like I said, if you have some proof that the article is incorrect or wrong, please post. The article is in alignment with the 19 lawsuits.

I'm not trying to argue with you or be disrespectful. You quoted my original point, so this is just a conversation.

The overall point being that there is a growing body of evidence that Watson is guilty AF of being a sexual deviant and likely an opportunist predator. The whole "innocent until proven guilty" is for courts of law, not courts of public opinion. We have no authority, but we can sure form judgements based on the information provided to this point. I look forward to the day when he is no longer representing this city's football team. Good riddance.

Your first sentence in the post I quoted reveals a predetermined bias. You literally stated that you cannot trust SI ("I still don’t trust SI because. . ."), indicating from that point on that you are automatically suspicious of anything they report.

Being objective requires a lack of bias. It's not an insult. We all have some built-in biases as humans to various things. For instance, I don't trust preachers that lie on their resumes and act like they do not have higher ambitions when they hire agents that represent corporate executives. So I admittedly will never trust a damn thing that Jack Easterby ever says.

As far as proving the story. . .hmmmm. . .that's not really on me. I'm just commenting on an article. Like I said, if you have some proof that the article is incorrect or wrong, please post. The article is in alignment with the 19 lawsuits.

I'm not trying to argue with you or be disrespectful. You quoted my original point, so this is just a conversation.

The overall point being that there is a growing body of evidence that Watson is guilty AF of being a sexual deviant and likely an opportunist predator. The whole "innocent until proven guilty" is for courts of law, not courts of public opinion. We have no authority, but we can sure form judgements based on the information provided to this point. I look forward to the day when he is no longer representing this city's football team. Good riddance.

No offense or disrespect taken or intended. I think where the disconnect is on what we mean in regards to trust. When I say I don't trust SI I mean the publication as a whole but that doesn't mean I automatically don't believe everything they say just on principle. It means that they have to show me to my standards that they did their due diligence and that the purpose of their report was to inform and not push an agenda or point of view or help achieve a goal. Its just like I don't trust the news but that doesn't mean if they say a hurricane is headed my way I'm not going to board up windows.

As you said its not on you to prove a story just like I don't feel its on me to disprove a story. I'm also commenting on an article by pointing out what about the article causes me to be suspect of it and that in turn causes me to look to try and find out why it was written. Do I go to far down the rabbit hole at times, I'm sure I do but I personally prefer to dive into the deep end and sometimes hit a rock than just to stay in the swallows like most people prefer. Likewise I am fully aware that SI, news stations or 99.9% of the population could give a rats backside about my opinion or whether something meets my standards and I'm fine with that to because they are just that, mine.

Regarding Watson though whatever SI's reason it definitely is looking bad for him and yes it seems to follow what appears to be his MO. Like you I will be glad when he is out of this city because no matter what happens next his legacy will always be tainted and I don't want that dark cloud hanging over the team, it has enough of its own. Yes he is a very talented QB but frankly he's not the only one and every year there is the next greatest QB to ever enter the draft. Texans will get another chance, if Caserio is a half way decent GM they may get one sooner than we think, either way I'm ready for the Watson era of Texans football to be over.

More allegations against Watson surfaced Monday in lawsuits and a Sports Illustrated story

Houston Texans general manager Nick Caserio spoke out about the allegations against Deshaun Watson for the first time in a podcast interview released Tuesday.

There are nearly two dozen sexual misconduct lawsuits against Watson alleging he harassed, sexually assaulted and exposed himself to multiple massage therapists over the last year. Another massage therapist also recalled her experience in an interview with Sports Illustrated on Monday.

"It’s a legal process so we’re certainly respectful of that," Caserio said on the Texans’ All-Access podcast. "We certainly take them very seriously. The allegations, what’s been discussed, are certainly troubling. Organizationally that’s not something that we can condone, those types of actions. But, again, we’ll let the legal process take care of itself."

THE REST OF THE STORY

That's the only correct way to answer questions about this for the Texans. We don't know anything but we don't condone the actions if true but we will let it play out. Don't yet know how Caserio is as a GM but its nice to at least have an adult behind the microphone.

THE REST OF THE STORY

See ya...and I woudn't want to be ya.

Nino Brown.jpg

DeShaun's f***ed.

Last edited:
The more an more I read about this stuff I think he is going 2 jail for some things

1. its illegal to expose urself during a massage, even in texas, even if u r a man in texas and the massage professional is a woman

2. he also jizzed on himself in front of them so thats probably a law against for that too

3. forced bj so hard that the girl poo'd in her pants. thats mouth rape - prison time for that

of course they need to prove it in a court of law - criminal not the one he's in soon where they take all his $$$ first

I think he is going 2 be locked up an have to be on the sex offender list and end up having 2 tell all his neighbors when he get out of the clink

Thank GOSH that the texans were stupid and dint trade him 2 my chicago bears before this all went public

he is GONZO

Ya know I was just sitting here thinking that DW will end up somewhere at some time and when that time comes how in the heck does he ever go about getting a massage again? I know it'll happen but how akward for the next teams trainers/masseuse when old DW4 wants a rub down after a game for the first time. :whip:

I've been wondering about this also. I do at least hope criminal charges are filed. Noboby deserves what he allegedly did to these women. What if one or some of them saved the towel with his Semen on it? DNA proof? I'm not sure what more they would need, and I would suppose they would try each count individually. I haven't heard too much talk yet on the Criminal side. I do hope it's coming though

I've been wondering about this also. I do at least hope criminal charges are filed. Noboby deserves what he allegedly did to these women. What if one or some of them saved the towel with his Semen on it? DNA proof? I'm not sure what more they would need, and I would suppose they would try each count individually. I haven't heard too much talk yet on the Criminal side. I do hope it's coming though

Semen doesn't really prove anything either way. That's the problem with this kind of case. He's saying it was consensual.

Ya know I was just sitting here thinking that DW will end up somewhere at some time and when that time comes how in the heck does he ever go about getting a massage again? I know it'll happen but how akward for the next teams trainers/masseuse when old DW4 wants a rub down after a game for the first time. :whip:

He will have 2 get massages from dudes, dude.

But acturally those are legit as long as u don't get a H.E. from a HE without consent. Guys usually have stronger hands. @NOSMIRG my cousin is a retired semi pro boxer and would always go with a dude over a girl when it came to getting rubbed down. It's really not that gay as long as u keep the towel on and think about baseball.

ok got mad red bells when i logged in today

been gone just got out of county after a bar incident but all the boys were talkin about this watson thing and we dont believe it

no way someone of the fame and fortune of deshawn is messing with internet massagers when he could just have a real one full time

been gone just got out of county after a bar incident but all the boys were talkin about this watson thing and we dont believe it

no way someone of the fame and fortune of deshawn is messing with internet massagers when he could just have a real one full time
You know the thing about predators, and fame, a lot of time it’s about power and control.

He clearly wants to force unwilling women to do "things". Paying for a sure thing doesn't get his rocks off.

Come back to realization now. It's reported on both spectrums that he sought of these women on Instagram.

actually she is blameless.. she didn't ask for this at all. All she did was try to finish the massage even though this moron said his towel was itchy. She's blameless, she was the one victimized.
Blameless? No. She alleged no threat from him in leaving. He was wrong 100 percent but staying after he exposed? Nah..she should have left. I get that small business people need to get every dollar but if you put that ahead of your safety that's on you. The towel was more than itchy it was gone and that's not part of the normal routine has a masseuse and she knew that. Again he was wrong but she should have left.

Everyone thought Darren Sharper was a great guy too & you couldn't find anyone to say a bad word about dude. He's in year 4 of an 18 year sentence for rape over a 4 year period that spanned 4 states. As part of his sentence, he also has to attend sex addition counseling for 3 years when he gets out on probation.

Although for a different reason, Junior Seau was another guy who out of nowhere did something unthinkable...Some people can just hide in plain sight like that man..

Last edited:
too early to tell right now honestly. Gotta wait to see how Hardin counters. I doubt all he has is that weaksauce ass argument he laid out in his 1 statement.....He may not even be worried about the civil suits...they may already be conceding that they're gonna pay those as soon as Buzzbee's keyboard cools off and the civil suits finally stop rolling in. His focus might be squarely on potential criminal charges.

The more an more I read about this stuff I think he is going 2 jail for some things

1. its illegal to expose urself during a massage, even in texas, even if u r a man in texas and the massage professional is a woman

2. he also jizzed on himself in front of them so thats probably a law against for that too

3. forced bj so hard that the girl poo'd in her pants. thats mouth rape - prison time for that

of course they need to prove it in a court of law - criminal not the one he's in soon where they take all his $$$ first

I think he is going 2 be locked up an have to be on the sex offender list and end up having 2 tell all his neighbors when he get out of the clink

Thank GOSH that the texans were stupid and dint trade him 2 my chicago bears before this all went public

he is GONZO
could you maybe be a little more specific

i think with all these civil cases he is going to need some of that 120 million money and come crawling back to the texans ..... if not this year then deff next year

thats if the texans even want him at this point

Could he counter sue all Jane Does for defamation of character?

Sure, if he is innocent. 19 charges, deleting Instagram messages don't look good. And IF it ends up he is guilty...big problem part 2. As then they can sue him for damages and defamation of their character. Likely if that happens it will be criminal court. The current charges would then be admitted and become criminal. Not good for life without bars involved.

In other news:

Nick C talking about Watson situation.

Nick C speaks on Watson legal issues.

Right, because rich, famous people never do stupid, illegal shit.

he is GONZO

I bet the Bears would still trade for him after he gets out of jail.

Shortly, it will be announced that Buzbee has filed 2 more lawsuits today. In private instagram, he has reviewed the "political" complexities for him in filing criminal charges in Harris County due to personalities that are not friendly to any of his causes (stemming from his run for major). But he intends to circumvent some of the present obstacles. He is intent on filing criminal charges.

Last edited:
Back