Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Gross. I feel so bad for that woman
Me too. And although I'm glad this is all coming to light, so that hopefully there will be no more victims in the future, I catch no joy in learning of this behavior in Watson. I held out a microscopic amount of hope in it not being true, the SI article is the death nail in that hope. "Mary" actually added even more credence to the other 19+ women's claims.

1. Rick Smith would get the players OB asked for. OB asked for the NE castoffs in Mallett and Hoyer. Also, OB said he was in on the decision to get Osweiller. That’s 100% on OB. Rick Smith would trade draft picks for players like Jalen Strong because that’s what OB wanted. The drafting strategy was night and day from Kubiak to OB. Rick Smith was in charge of getting the players OB wanted and OB wanted crap and couldn’t turn those turds into nothing else but what they were - turds.

2. OB has come out and said he wanted DW too so that’s a mute point. Who was better? Trubisky? Cmon man. At the end of the day OB was trying to figure a job that was too big for him. He couldn’t manage offense or the players.

3. Drafting a sexual deviant? Was that on the draft report? I missed it.

You obviously have never dealt with addicts or addiction so let’s get real like you knew he was one.

Addictions come in a variety of forms such as soda, alcohol, cigarettes, sex, meth, drugs, etc. You get introduced and some people get more hooked than others.

Addiction is a real sickness. Watson is really sick. He needs help.

1.Jaelen Strong is your example.

I will give you Jimmy G as a rebuttal. Also things didn't change when it came to RS and personnel with Kubiak to BOB. RS made the cals with Kubiak, See: Kubiak asking RS to draft a QB or to add Peyton like Corrosion said Kubiak wanted to do.

2. A Picture should be worth a million words, but that's obviously not how your brain works.

3. It's a GM's job to know everything about the face of the franchise he's drafting.

4. I know plenty about addiction. You gotta do your research before you pay a guy 156 mil. The signs were definitely there. Hence: the Hopkins trade. The Texans knew what was going on to some extent and chose to pay DW4 anyway. They will be paying for that decision for yrs to come.

5. Agreed DW4 needs help, but sex addicts rarely change their behaviors. See: DW4 still hitting up the masseusers after this hit.

6. The Texans current situation, whether you want to admit it or not is directly related to RS drafting of DW4. That's the bottom line.

Out of curiosity, instead of O'Brien and his bull in the China shop personality, did the character coach provide any counseling or stage an intervention before escalating to the McNairs? Maybe the more polished, character coach would have worded the "rumored" conversation with Hopkins a little different than baby mommas and Aaron Hernandez.

Deflection, Nothing would've changed DW4. The only thing wrong is the McNair's paid DW4 without doing a background check when they knew he was living the lifestyle. The McNair's will be paying for that decision for a few yrs.

Bottom line is they invested in a loser.

I will give you Jimmy G as a rebuttal. Also things didn't change when it came to RS and personnel with Kubiak to BOB. RS made the cals with Kubiak, See: Kubiak asking RS to draft a QB or to add Peyton like Corrosion said Kubiak wanted to do.

2. A Picture should be worth a million words, but that's obviously not how your brain works.

3. It's a GM's job to know everything about the face of the franchise he's drafting.

4. I know plenty about addiction. You gotta do your research before you pay a guy 156 mil. The signs were definitely there. Hence: the Hopkins trade. The Texans knew what was going on to some extent and chose to pay DW4 anyway. They will be paying for that decision for yrs to come.

5. Agreed DW4 needs help, but sex addicts rarely change their behaviors. See: DW4 still hitting up the masseusers after this hit.

6. The Texans current situation, whether you want to admit it or not is directly related to RS drafting of DW4. That's the bottom line.

I probably agree with 50% of your post, but the other 50% isn’t worth the back and forth.

Deflection, Nothing would've changed DW4. The only thing wrong is the McNair's paid DW4 without doing a background check when they knew he was living the lifestyle. The McNair's will be paying for that decision for a few yrs.

Bottom line is they invested in a loser.
McNair’s acted like they were trapped on their path last off-season. Both O’Brien and Watson got fat new contracts and heightened status within the org despite the writing being on the wall.
Playoff loss should have got OB sacked and why the hell pay Watson this contract when they clearly had some knowledge of his behaviour.

The bolded below is sickening and shows a very large entitlement issue with NFL players. Who the **** thinks it is a thin line between physical therapy and sexual pleasure. Would love to know what POS player that was.

One accuser from Houston alleges to “have known Deshaun previously through mutual friends” and that when she refused to set up a massage with him at a hotel in early November of 2020, Watson “kept barraging her with messages” and then “reached out to a mutual friend of hers” prior to a session taking place. The woman also claims that Watson asked her to sign a non-disclosure agreement before the initial encounter took place — with her eventually providing massages on two occasions and alleging increasingly aggressive behavior by Watson that ultimately culminated with him ejaculating on her during their second session.
The woman claims in her filing that the woman reached out to a mutual friend who had played in the NFL and described what had allegedly occurred with Watson. The suit goes on to state that, “This NFL player told her that there is a thin line between physical therapy and sexual pleasure. The NFL player said Watson crossed that line over into sexual pleasure.”

OB is so clueless.

The appropriate comparison when having baby mommas is Antonio Cromartie.

Watson will be lucky if he doesn’t go to jail like Aaron Hernandez.

If found guilty hopefully he does do time.
Just read it. Tell you what this guy just isn't bright or just has one hell of an ego. The continued messaging to these women after the crap he pulls is crazy.

You cant call DW4 dumb around these parts without repercussions.

McNair’s acted like they were trapped on their path last off-season. Both O’Brien and Watson got fat new contracts and heightened status within the org despite the writing being on the wall.
Playoff loss should have got OB sacked and why the hell pay Watson this contract when they clearly had some knowledge of his behaviour.

The McNair's chose making $$$$ over doing the right thing.

Cal is truly following in his dad's footsteps.

While I agree with #6 of your post...
What did RS have to go by other than his HS and College football coaches? I mean he probably didn’t do any of this crap with zero money. Just guessing, thinking out loud here.
So you’ll know I’m not defending RS or Watson here.

The McNair's chose making $$$$ over doing the right thing.

Cal is truly following in his dad's footsteps.

I honestly think both the anti-Watson conspiracy and Watson is a creep theory are both somewhat true. The Texans were covering for his behavior, and then when he wanted out, they decided to nuke him. Tracks with DW4's creepiness and the pettiness of the McNairs.

BOOM!

SI: A Massage Therapist on Her Session With Deshaun Watson
Mary says she was subjected to inappropriate behavior from Watson in 2019—and found out she wasn’t the only one. She isn’t among the Tony Buzbee clients filing suit, but wants her story told.

THE WHOLE STORY

Interesting to note that this writer, Jenny Vrentas, was also one of the writers for the SI article on Jack Easterby.

I'm not hearing too much of a supposed "vast left wing conspiracy" now. :thinking:

Perhaps both articles are truthful.

Both the Houston Texans and Deshaun Watson will be tainted for a long, long time, each unable to wash the stains of their stupidity off for the foreseeable future.

How many people left Houston stating “cultural” differences. Is this the “culture” of sexual harassment that everyone was running away from? Is Watson the only one doing this type of thing? Burn this ***** to the ground and sell the team. Start over.

How many people left Houston stating “cultural” differences. Is this the “culture” of sexual harassment that everyone was running away from? Is Watson the only one doing this type of thing? Burn this ***** to the ground and sell the team. Start over.

Yes it is or atleast was.

The FO had to fire people. It's been rumored this is why Gaine was fired.

It extended to the players DW4/Hopkins and this is a team with a Not Texans Worthy motto. You cant make this crap up.

Since Watson’s appointment was set up through a third party, Mary’s understanding was that the other therapist would handle the paperwork, though she can’t say for certain whether Watson received or reviewed those rules. She used the oversize towel to drape him until about 45 minutes into the session, when she says he tossed the towel onto the floor, saying it was too itchy. Watson was lying face up on the table, naked and totally uncovered, something Mary says has never happened during any of her other massage appointments.

“I was in shock,” Mary says. She proceeded with the massage without the towel, knowing that her payment was coming from another therapist. “I trusted the therapist that referred him to me that nothing weird was going to happen.”

After 90 minutes, Watson asked to extend the session for another hour. She continued to work only on his quads, inner thighs and abdomen—the specific areas he requested. Watson developed an erection, she says, and also began clenching and slowly “thrusting the air.” Mary at first wondered whether his movements were a pain response to her deep-tissue work, so she asked whether he was O.K. She says he replied that he was fine and stopped thrusting for a short time.

This is specifically for @TexansBull & @steelbtexan I want to delete these posts that go into off topic stuff. Even though there is related arguments in them.

From here on out, stop debating the off topic (dead horse) stuff or I'll delete the whole post

This is specifically for @TexansBull & @steelbtexan I want to delete these posts that go into off topic stuff. Even though there is related arguments in them.

From here on out, stop debating the off topic (dead horse) stuff or I'll delete the whole post

giphy.gif

Texans were covering for his behavior, and then when he wanted out, they decided to nuke him.
I seriously doubt the Texans were covering for him. They probably thought the same as many of us. The first woman was after money. & they offered to help deal with that with him.

I assume Watson wanted it dealt with differently. He was probably listening to the wrong people & this thing blew up on him.

Hanging out with strippers, partying hard, and whatever is one thing. But what's being revealed is another story altogether.

On the one hand I assume Buzbee knows he doesn’t have evidence to support a conviction, which imo is why he filed civil cases.

On the other hand I can’t imagine him going down this road with a he said she said argument.

Well if this is true, even if all or none of the content are true, Watson is playing with fire. Deleting messages could end up causing him more issues.

The bolded below is sickening and shows a very large entitlement issue with NFL players. Who the **** thinks it is a thin line between physical therapy and sexual pleasure. Would love to know what POS player that was.

One accuser from Houston alleges to “have known Deshaun previously through mutual friends” and that when she refused to set up a massage with him at a hotel in early November of 2020, Watson “kept barraging her with messages” and then “reached out to a mutual friend of hers” prior to a session taking place. The woman also claims that Watson asked her to sign a non-disclosure agreement before the initial encounter took place — with her eventually providing massages on two occasions and alleging increasingly aggressive behavior by Watson that ultimately culminated with him ejaculating on her during their second session.
The woman claims in her filing that the woman reached out to a mutual friend who had played in the NFL and described what had allegedly occurred with Watson. The suit goes on to state that, “This NFL player told her that there is a thin line between physical therapy and sexual pleasure. The NFL player said Watson crossed that line over into sexual pleasure.”

To make it even worse that’s the guy that is a friend and is supporting her saying that so you can imagine the mentality of ones who don’t care about the other person.

Interesting to note that this writer, Jenny Vrentas, was also one of the writers for the SI article on Jack Easterby.

I'm not hearing too much of a supposed "vast left wing conspiracy" now. :thinking:

Perhaps both articles are truthful.

Both the Houston Texans and Deshaun Watson will be tainted for a long, long time, each unable to wash the stains of their stupidity off for the foreseeable future.

Meh, I still don’t trust SI because to me they are the sports version of Rolling Stone who I have thought was trash ever since the piss poor reporting they did on the Duke Lacrosse case. Both of them will jump on a story with the thinnest of evidence and then ride on their reputation and name to convince people they have done their due diligence. If, by some miracle at this point, Watson is found innocent it would not surprise me to learn this woman and her story wasn’t properly vetted.

That being said the fact this was written in SI is very bad news for Watson as it could show a shift in support in the mainstream media. He will still have his defenders but overall the rats could be leaving the sinking ship. Likewise it will cause more of the great unwashed, assuming they pick up an issue other than the swimsuit one, to believe it because just like with Rolling Stone the ride on their reputation and name does work.

Overall true or not it’s bad news for Watson.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see if anyone wants him now.
Stop it you are cracking me up man !
If Harvey Weinstein could play QB like DW4 and then lose his legal problems everybody would be falling all over themselves to sign him up.

BOOM!

SI: A Massage Therapist on Her Session With Deshaun Watson
Mary says she was subjected to inappropriate behavior from Watson in 2019—and found out she wasn’t the only one. She isn’t among the Tony Buzbee clients filing suit, but wants her story told.

THE WHOLE STORY

1617069137995.gif

I feel bad for him b/c it appears he’s sick and he has an addiction. I think all of us can relate on some level....even if it’s not you yourself, but maybe someone you know. but man, the only fall from grace bigger than this is Bill Cosby....he has officially zoomed past Tiger with this last lawsuit. This is just bad man.

Last edited:
View attachment 8509

I feel bad for him b/c it appears he’s sick and he has an addiction. I think all of us can relate on some level....even if it’s not you yourself, but maybe someone you know. but man, the only fall from grace bigger than this that is Bill Cosby....he’s officially zoomed past Tiger with this last lawsuit. This is just bad man.

He need prayer for real.

Meh, I still don’t trust SI because to me they are the sports version of Rolling Stone who I have thought was trash ever since the piss poor reporting they did on the Duke Lacrosse case. Both of them will jump on a story with the thinnest of evidence and then ride on their reputation and name to convince people they have done their due diligence. If, by some miracle at this point, Watson is found innocent it would not surprise me to learn this woman and her story wasn’t properly vetted.

That being said the fact this was written in SI is very bad news for Watson as it could show a shift in support in the mainstream media. He will still have his defenders but overall the rats could be leaving the sinking ship. Likewise it will cause more of the great unwashed, assuming they pick up an issue other than the swimsuit one, to believe it because just like with Rolling Stone the ride on their reputation and name does work.

Overall true or not it’s bad news for Watson.

'eh, you're acting like SI (and RS) are akin to the National Inquirer. You've basically admitted a predetermined bias, so you would unable to be objective about their reporting. They are not my 'go to' sources, but I don't automatically dismiss their stories.

If you have any evidence that either SI story is false or fabricated, please share.

Otherwise, these stories could be as simple as being true without all the pretzel-logic assumptions. They are both consistent with recent news and the franchise's history that we know as dedicated Texans fans.

SI is still a mainstream news source, so their influence is enough to be trusted by most common people. Like I said, both the Texans and Watson are going to come out of all of this looking like septic tank creatures.

As a fan of one of them, I'll just have to get used to the stink. 💩

but is Watson a sex addict or a predator? Sex addicts engage is consensual sex. I’ve tried to give Watson the benefit of the doubt but this is too much. I’m sure there are women just piling on or exaggerating but too many that point to not only reckless behavior but deviant predatory traits.

Since Watson’s appointment was set up through a third party, Mary’s understanding was that the other therapist would handle the paperwork, though she can’t say for certain whether Watson received or reviewed those rules. She used the oversize towel to drape him until about 45 minutes into the session, when she says he tossed the towel onto the floor, saying it was too itchy. Watson was lying face up on the table, naked and totally uncovered, something Mary says has never happened during any of her other massage appointments.

“I was in shock,” Mary says. She proceeded with the massage without the towel, knowing that her payment was coming from another therapist. “I trusted the therapist that referred him to me that nothing weird was going to happen.”

After 90 minutes, Watson asked to extend the session for another hour. She continued to work only on his quads, inner thighs and abdomen—the specific areas he requested. Watson developed an erection, she says, and also began clenching and slowly “thrusting the air.” Mary at first wondered whether his movements were a pain response to her deep-tissue work, so she asked whether he was O.K. She says he replied that he was fine and stopped thrusting for a short time.
Not defending Watson but I am the only one that thinks that the therapist should have left the room when the towel came off? And then demand payment from the third person regardless of what paperwork was read or not. 45 minutes after towel comes off, DW asks extension and she extends until he extends? He ain't blameless but neither is she.

Not defending Watson but I am the only one that thinks that the therapist should have left the room when the towel came off? And then demand payment from the third person regardless of what paperwork was read or not. 45 minutes after towel comes off, DW asks extension and she extends until he extends? He ain't blameless but neither is she.

actually she is blameless.. she didn't ask for this at all. All she did was try to finish the massage even though this moron said his towel was itchy. She's blameless, she was the one victimized.

'eh, you're acting like SI (and RS) are akin to the National Inquirer. You've basically admitted a predetermined bias, so you would unable to be objective about their reporting. They are not my 'go to' sources, but I don't automatically dismiss their stories.

If you have any evidence that either SI story is false or fabricated, please share.

Otherwise, these stories could be as simple as being true without all the pretzel-logic assumptions. They are both consistent with recent news and the franchise's history that we know as dedicated Texans fans.

SI is still a mainstream news source, so their influence is enough to be trusted by most common people. Like I said, both the Texans and Watson are going to come out of all of this looking like septic tank creatures.

As a fan of one of them, I'll just have to get used to the stink. 💩

Never said I didn’t have a “predetermined bias” as yes I think all media has an agenda. I don’t think it’s always the same agenda as other media but the days of reporters just reporting the story and letting readers make up their own minds are gone.

Where you are wrong is in saying that I can’t be objective about it. Just because I look at it a bit more critically and trust it less than most people doesn’t me I automatically dismiss it. I pointed out in the Easterby story that their sources could literally be anybody or even not exist at all. Does that mean it’s completely false no but it does mean I need more than just the article to support it. And other than the article the only person that has mentioned Easterby is Johnson so in that regard it depends on how much weight his words carry with a person on if that means anything.

For the Watson story yes it matches what we know but I do find it suspect that the woman isn’t part of the lawsuit, which normally means they don’t want involved, but she did go to SI. Could be it’s true and sincere but again we have only SI’s word for it.

Every time a story comes up that requires me to take the media’s word for it I’m reminded of all the times I have seen reporting proven false and it was because the the media rushed to report something for one reason or another.

You ask me to provide proof that something is false knowing I can’t just like I know you can’t provide proof that it’s not false. Where we do agree is that the media source, SI in this case, has a large influence on the everyday people which, as I pointed out in my previous post, is bad news for Watson because it can start to turn people against him.

Back