Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Please explain why any legit massage therapist would present him/herself in a bikini, or dainty underthings, or anything in any way suggestive? The only point was that if such images were used in the IG advertising, those particular cases would probably not prevail.

Maybe they aren't legit massage therapist - maybe they are hot women willing to rub men down with oil for money - STILL doesn't give anyone the right to touch them inappropriately in any way.

I'm glad I was born an ugly dude so I never had to deal with this crap, and it seems for at least some of us the "if they didn't want it, they wouldn't dress that way" crowd is alive and well. Just embarrassing that anyone can still think this way.

This post has nothing to do with DW4 or his case, innocent until proven guilty is the law of our land.

You missed my point. I was not talking about Watson or his contract. The new narrative appears to be that Easterby was trying to save these players from themselves and they were not listening. I just want to make sure that everyone remembers according to BoB, Easterby was right there with him on personnel decisions.

Watson's stupidity, bad behavior and sexual assault lawsuits should not erase or excuse the fact that Easterby was also involved in more things than just saving these heathens.
I don’t think anyone is saying Easterby was trying to save anyone. The post you quoted simply stated Easterby was a scapegoat.

Watson’s actions made no sense when he first requested a trade and people were trying to fill in the gaps. Easterby became their punching bag.

I don’t think Corrosion was saying Easterby should be absolved of any buffoonery. I’m certainly not.

But I have been saying from the beginning Easterby is being miscast.

Now, Easterby was the character coach & people are reading too much into that.

Last edited:
The Texans are doing him a solid just by being quiet. A PR nightmare like this would normally be something a team would’ve already distanced themselves from by releasing the player, or making a statement denouncing the player’s actions.

the mere fact that they’ve remained fairly quiet SHOULD resonate with him that the team is, at the very least, preserving some thought that he’s innocent....or at least salvageable in the sense that they don’t believe he could do something like he is being accused of.

aside from that, it doesn’t matter what 1 team thinks of him. This PR nightmare is gonna follow him to whatever team he goes to.

And that’s the key right there, from a football point of view there is no innocent until proven guilty there is just you are guilty of embarrassing the NFL. What makes it worse for Watson is that the the modern culture the NFL has a PR problem themselves of allowing their players to assault women and of being an old boys club. I heard an interesting stat the other day that 47% of viewership is now women so that’s a number they can’t ignore.

So the NFL is making a huge push to showcase women in the league and how this is the new, more female friendly NFL. Then along comes Watson one of the faces of the league with his double digit assault allegations. So basically the NFL will have to put up or shut up because if they don’t punish him then it will be proof that all their talk is just that, talk.

Truthfully I’m amazed he hasn’t been put on the exempt list yet but I noticed with AB that Goodell has seemed reluctant to use that. Maybe because it punishes the team while not really doing much to the player. Which in turn pisses off one of Goodell’s bosses.

Aaron Wilson has openly stated he doesn't believe Watson is capable of what the civil lawsuits say, which by definition means he thinks the women are lying:

"I'm told that he did not, adamantly, commit any sexual assault... That is my belief as well." Aaron Wilson on 790.

The 'Good Guy' defense, that the previously linked article by Drew Magary, shoots holes through.

I just read through the post on the previous page regarding what allegedly happened with Jane Doe's 1-13. Each story has almost identical details regarding Watson's actions. Either this is one hell of a con job, or Watson is a total piece of garbage. I'm starting to lean more towards he's a POS.

Good read:

From Steph's blog

The shortest version of this FAQ is to assume nothing.

The more emotional and high profile the situation, the more critical it is to wait for fuller information, not assume anything, and not pre-judge based on one’s own life experiences.

Feels like 90% of people here have made up their mind.

Maybe they aren't legit massage therapist - maybe they are hot women willing to rub men down with oil for money - STILL doesn't give anyone the right to touch them inappropriately in any way.

I'm glad I was born an ugly dude so I never had to deal with this crap, and it seems for at least some of us the "if they didn't want it, they wouldn't dress that way" crowd is alive and well. Just embarrassing that anyone can still think this way.

This post has nothing to do with DW4 or his case, innocent until proven guilty is the law of our land.

Being ugly didn't stop Flava Flav. Lol

Screenshot_20210326-235811_Google.jpg

A lot of valid points.

The Media Column: Deshaun Watson coverage has been shamefully shallow

Did anyone catch this snippet at the bottom of the link?

But it helps when the hosts come from different backgrounds and perspectives. I enjoyed Courtney Cox, for example, pointing out the silence of Watson’s Instagram-famous girlfriend in recent weeks.

She's back on the market boys!!! :woot2 :drool:

Damn.. I bet Watson has a serious case of the blue balls right about now.. Dumped by a platinum 10, can't really get a "massage" right now, and has probably been instructed by his legal team to holster his trouser snake altogether. lol

I would say that I feel bad for him (we'll see what becomes of his legal troubles), but he purposely took a dump on my team after taking their money just a few months ago, so I don't. His ego has swelled and led him off the rails which is why he finds himself in his current predicament.. That or he is just a sexual sicko, probably both. Money probably just opened up more sexual avenues for him to prey in.

Last edited:
You're going deep-end of pathological hatred. Your absolute hatred of Watson (far before you knew anything about this guys personal life) makes me see you as a rabid foaming at the mouth human when his name is mentioned. You are using this current situation to go hatred overload and you're basing this on "accusations" at the moment.

I prefer to wait sand see what happens when everyone involved is hauled into a court room and both sides are presented. Until then, I want to explore both sides of the story to determine what's fact or fiction. Now how in the duck does that make me a sufferer of some (Watson) pathological disorder that you want to use to slander member(s) on this board that don't jump on your bandwagon?

Your hatred is way off base cowboy.
Oh snap, you called him a cowboy.

Aaron Wilson has openly stated he doesn't believe Watson is capable of what the civil lawsuits say, which by definition means he thinks the women are lying:

"I'm told that he did not, adamantly, commit any sexual assault... That is my belief as well." Aaron Wilson on 790.

The 'Good Guy' defense, that the previously linked article by Drew Magary, shoots holes through.

Isn't the fact that every individual can be virtuous and evil, and that the evil portion can destroy every single thing that the good version of us spends a lifetime building up basic LIFE 101 stuff. I thought this was foundational in western society as one of the first stories taught to most of us.

Damn.. I bet Watson has a serious case of the blue balls right about now.. Dumped by a platinum 10, can't really get a "massage" right now, and has probably been instructed by his legal team to holster his trouser snake altogether. lol

I would say that I feel bad for him (we'll see what becomes of his legal troubles), but he purposely took a dump on my team after taking their money just a few months ago, so I don't. His ego has swelled and led him off the rails which is why he finds himself in his current predicament.. That or he is just a sexual sicko, probably both. Money probably just opened up more sexual avenues for him to prey in.

I was talking to my boss yesterday about Watson. Told him that since he started the whole trade demand I'm not playing for the Texans crap, I was done with him. Now, I'm really done with him. So Watson's camp came out when this started and said all of these women are lying, nothing ever happened. Now, they're saying It was consensual sex. The whole thing doesn't add up. Why was Watson reaching out to women on instagram, who aren't masseuses, for a massage?

I was talking to my boss yesterday about Watson. Told him that since he started the whole trade demand I'm not playing for the Texans crap, I was done with him. Now, I'm really done with him. So Watson's camp came out when this started and said all of these women are lying, nothing ever happened. Now, they're saying It was consensual sex. The whole thing doesn't add up. Why was Watson reaching out to women on instagram, who aren't masseuses, for a massage?
And over 20 women.

Isn't the fact that every individual can be virtuous and evil, and that the evil portion can destroy every single thing that the good version of us spends a lifetime building up basic LIFE 101 stuff. I thought this was foundational in western society as one of the first stories taught to most of us.

actually our first western “religion” was that of the Homeric gods...humanlike but always frolicking around with other goddesses, humans and nymphs. Not to excuse the goddesses who had their own intrigues. Call them Ancientgram masseuses. But these gods and goddesses weren’t vilified but were worshiped as part of the state religion. But that was key. The state religion helped unify diversified regions colonies and people. There are always crimes of passion but today we aren’t unified to properly confront these issues. Cant fly flags, etc. we let electronic media form our lives and our passions are in overdrive because “god is dead”.

Hmm...I wonder if there is going to be any DNA evidence involved in one of these cases.
Probably not, but no DNA was used to convict Harvey Weinstein. In fact, a couple Weinstein accusers admitted to having consensual sex with him AFTER the alleged assaults. But Weinstein is an ugly dude, not some pretty boy star athlete, so who knows if the courts will be as harsh on Watson?

actually our first western “religion” was that of the Homeric gods...humanlike but always frolicking around with other goddesses, humans and nymphs. Not to excuse the goddesses who had their own intrigues. Call them Ancientgram masseuses. But these gods and goddesses weren’t vilified but were worshiped as part of the state religion. But that was key. The state religion helped unify diversified regions colonies and people. There are always crimes of passion but today we aren’t unified to properly confront these issues. Cant fly flags, etc. we let electronic media form our lives and our passions are in overdrive because “god is dead”.

yes, when I first read this I went that doesn't address the issue at hand, but a slower re-read says absolutely excellent post.

View attachment 8458

"I've been crying a little bit -- a lot of bit, really," Watson said. "It's just -- an amazing moment, for me to be able to extend my career in a location, in a place, in a home, I would say, that my family loves, that I love, that I want to continue to dive into the community most of all, and just continue to build my legacy, just build our legacy as a whole and do something that we've never done before."

The emotion, Watson said, was because of the commitment the Texans organization has shown to him, and how far he has come. When he was asked if he was worried about whether the contract would get done before the start of the season, Watson said that was his "last and least concern."

"The money is amazing. It's life-changing. It's great," Watson said. "But the biggest thing is for the McNair family, OB [head coach Bill O'Brien], Jack [Easterby], to just trust in me and believe in me, that I'm their guy, I'm their quarterback -- is the biggest thing, and that really touches me. Growing up, from where I'm from ... there's not too many people that make it out.

"For them to just trust me -- man, it means the most. That's the biggest thing. The contract, that was gonna take care of itself. My biggest focus was that locker room, and just my performance on the field, because that's -- I mean, that's been something that really just got me from all the negativity. Just really all the negative stuff that we had experienced growing up."
Source

So I read all of this, then consider his attitude FOUR months later, and then the revelations SIX months later, and it makes me SMDH.

'I want to continue to dive into the community most of all '

Little did we know :(

"I know I'm going to catch hell for this, but what if Hopkins was involved?"
Who do you think showed him the ropes of Instagramming chicks?

Not all that dissimilar to Tiger Woods, actually. Woods was awkward and geeky in high school, discovered girls at Stanford and made up for lost time. But it wasn't until people like Jordan and Barkley introduced him to the darker side of superstar sex that he developed a problematic addiction.

McClain said just 30 minutes ago, Watson does not respect the Texans, doesn’t want to play for them and still will hold out if he’s not traded.

Texans aren't interested either, not without some changes on his part which he has firmly declined to undertake.

Two more and men we wont be able to count with our limbs.

Actually three, men have an extra 'digit'.

I enjoyed Courtney Cox, for example, pointing out the silence of Watson’s Instagram-famous girlfriend in recent weeks.

Don't be surprised if she steps up. It will be because Watson has agreed to her significant financial demands to play the supportive girlfriend. She was there for the money, everybody knew she's a gold-digger.
Wilson is not very bright is he? He continues to stick his foot in his mouth lately.

He knows which side of his bread is buttered, 80%+ of Wilson's media business is due to his connections with agents. You wonder what his new bride thinks of him equating the accusers to terrorists, though.

He knows which side of his bread is buttered, 80%+ of Wilson's media business is due to his connections with agents. You wonder what his new bride thinks of him equating the accusers to terrorists, though.
He popped off about hearing how Bienemy flopped in his interview with a team (I can’t recall which team now) and they flat out denied it and he got roasted for it. It seems Aaron Wilson doesn’t choose his words well and puts too much out there so he can appear “very” connected but he comes off as classless. I’d bet you’re right and his spouse is not to pleased with his choice of words.

Last edited:
Back