Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

I forgot - this all was around COVID. We’re the Texans not taking the right precautions? Were they fudging the numbers? Are they going to face penalties for that?
Posted March 2021..........right after the first lawsuits were filed:

On a less sensationalistic, more pragmatic note - in March of 2020 with COVID-19 at its scariest and the entire world sheltering in place to avoid the spread of a disease that for the most part we didn't understand how deadly it was or have a good grasp on how transmittable it was... at that time Watson was 1) trolling Instagram for massages from complete strangers; 2) spending extended periods of time in close quarters with these women (potential viral load); 3) taking whatever he might have exposed himself to back to teammates and friends/family/employees and by extension their friends/family/employees; 4) exposing himself as the franchise QB to a potentially damaging or deadly disease.

Think how strong the compulsion must be to not only put yourself in grave danger but also those closest to you? We didn't know squat about COVID in March/April/May/June/June when he had those earlier appointments per the lawsuits. As a matter of fact, his lawsuits account for every single COVID month from the beginning in March 2020 to January 2021, skipping only February 2021 (not including the 4 latest suits) but including this month we're still in right now. Earlier this very month, after the alleged extorsion attempts and after his agent/attorney had had multiple contacts with plaintiffs attorney Buzbee... he was powerless to stop himself from doing it again. What word best describes this type of behavior?

Posted March 2021..........right after the first lawsuits were filed:

If the Texans had known he was coming into contact with this Instagram massage therapists and also through the massage contractor during COVID were the Texans supposed or have a duty to report it as a COVID violation? If they didn’t and were supposed to then will the NFL take that into consideration into disciplinary measures? That is what I was driving at.

So we woke up this morning knowing that Jack Easterby showed up in Houston masquerading as Jimmy Swaggart, all the while being a pimp for Deshaun Watson while trying to turn the Houstonian Hotel into a whorehouse. Is that about right?

lol I'm honestly not surprised at his involvement. :heh:

Jack is has a slimey Littlefinger personality that likes to suck up to perceived power sources. At one point, that power was O'Brien, so Jack cozied up to him. At another point the perception was the golden boy QB was the power center, so Jack did what sleazy, brown-nosing weasels do and was Watson's enabler. Now he's ingrained himself with Cal and Nick. They should be wary, because the perception of Jack in NE was that he liked to be around power centers and had absolutely no scruples about doing so.

From page 22 of the lawsuit against the Texans (Honn is the owner of Genuine Touch.......the massage therapy company contracted by the Texans):

1656444427820.png

Despit knowning Watson's aberrant actions with her employee, she continued to supply him with their services.

Someone went through the whole 42 page lawsuit and here is the summary on it:

People will believe what they want to. I want to believe that this is a case of kids trying to hide things from their parents. I also can’t believe that the Houstonian security group failed to catch a whorehouse involving the biggest sport celebs in Houston Coming and going without questioning their actions.

People will believe what they want to. I want to believe that this is a case of kids trying to hide things from their parents. I also can’t believe that the Houstonian security group failed to catch a whorehouse involving the biggest sport celebs in Houston Coming and going without questioning their actions.

the lawsuit claims that at some point the Houstonian contacted the Texans about the optics

the lawsuit claims that at some point the Houstonian contacted the Texans about the optics
Wonder exactly how the Texans responded at that point? I mean is it even conceivable that Cal, Janice and NC were sitting around joking about how DW was forcing women to put fingers up his butt and being a human squirt gun on distraught women? No way.

I only remember this mention

from page 7
“Texans’ trainer Roland Ramirez had received several complaints by the general manager at the Houstonian regarding Watson and the number of women coming to Watson’s room there.”
If that dude helped to facilitate it he probably damn sure wasn’t going to tell the FO. I doubt he probably even had a clue as to the depth of the sleaze.

Surely the Texans were aware of Watson's ongoing shenanigans. The trainer provided a massage table for off-property use, the Head of Security provided an NDA, and the Houstonian filed a complaint with the Texans for what they perceived as inappropriate, disturbing, and alarming behavior. Genuine Touch the massage company contracted by the Texans contacted the Texans and noted Watson's disturbing behavior. All of these happened months before Watson signed his new 2nd 5-year contract for $177MM. Are we to believe that the Texans ignored all of this, failed to do their due diligence, and blindly offered up the biggest contract in team history?

Last edited:
Surely the Texans were aware of Watson's ongoing shenanigans. The trainer provided a massage table, Head of Security provided an NDA, and the Houstonian filed a complaint with the Texans for what they perceived as inappropriate, disturbing, and alarming behavior. Genuine Touch the massage company contracted by the Texans noted Watsons disturbing behavior with the Texans. All of these happened months before Watson signed his new 2nd 5-year contract for $177MM. Are we to believe that the Texans ignored all of this, failed to do their due diligence, and blindly offered up the biggest contract in team history?
So since it happened, we've cleaned house other than Easterby.
Maybe that'll count for something.

Surely the Texans were aware of Watson's ongoing shenanigans. The trainer provided a massage table for off-property use, the Head of Security provided an NDA, and the Houstonian filed a complaint with the Texans for what they perceived as inappropriate, disturbing, and alarming behavior. Genuine Touch the massage company contracted by the Texans contacted the Texans and noted Watson's disturbing behavior. All of these happened months before Watson signed his new 2nd 5-year contract for $177MM. Are we to believe that the Texans ignored all of this, failed to do their due diligence, and blindly offered up the biggest contract in team history?

I believe they knew something was going on, but not to that extent.

With what you said, if they knew then Derrick should have definitely been made to play out his 5th year option. Of course the Texans org has done some really dumb things over years as you well know.

Yes but I thought I read somewhere in the last 2 days that Watson would have his point of view presented by Rusty Hardin. Perhaps somebody can clarify that?

I hear this guy Jeffrey Kessler is there representing the NFLPA for Watson.

My guess is Goodell is going to get what Goodell wants. I would say Watson is toast.
Thinking about this and Goodell's inaction. Hindsight is 20/20, but once these allegations became public, the criminal investigation and the civil suits, should he have just suspended Watson indefinitely under the personal conduct policy? In other words, this process today should have taken place during training camp last year.

Thinking about this and Goodell's inaction. Hindsight is 20/20, but once these allegations became public, the criminal investigation and the civil suits, should he have just suspended Watson indefinitely under the personal conduct policy? In other words, this process today should have taken place during training camp last year.

I think the NFL had to do some sort of investigation before this process was kicked off. I don't think last offseason for a suspension hearing was realistic. CEL would have made perfect sense, but was off the table.

I do not understand this. I thought the NFL presented their side and then Harden presented his side as in closing Arguments for example and then Robinson made the decision. Either side then had three days to appeal. I could understand both sides presenting today and then Robinson presenting the decision sometime this week.
I think this is a case of bad reporting. I had to read several times. The NFL INSIST on an INDEFINITE suspension but will ABIDE to a much lesser penalty doesn't make sense too me.

Last edited:
I think this is a case of bad reporting. I had to read several times. The NFL INSIST on an INDEFINITE suspension but will ABIDE to a much lesser penalty doesn't make sense too me.

I don't see how the NFL doesn't get what they want. Appeal to Goodell and you have the full season/indefinite suspension. This is all just a show.

He should be put on leave without pay (or the NFL equivalent) until he has all of these allegations settled... one way or the other. The NFL doesn't want their shield tarnished by Watson's sicko fetishes while these cases play out in court and in the news, and the League shouldn't have to have their name dragged through his depraved crap for months, maybe years until there is some finality. This is something Watson has done, and the NFL shouldn't have to live it along side of him. It's not on the League to fix this, the NFL didn't do it. But they have a responsibility to all of us, all the paying customers who pay to see the product they put on the field every Sunday. We don't want to hear play by play details about what this pervs done as it plays out, and we sure don't want our kids to hear it. They have to excise this pervert out of the League until there's closure. The NFL doesn't need to be living this day to day for however long it's going to last. Take off the FKG kid gloves and handle this perv like he needs to be handled. Tell him to go away until there's some finality! You're expelled from any and all NFL facilities until everything is settled, and based on the outcome(s), he can ask for reinstatement. If accepted back, he gets to know what his punishment from the League will be.
Look what happened to Kaepernick for kneeling! Dude hasn't played in what, 6/7 years. And we want to negotiate with this prick who defiled all of these women? Screw him. You're outta here until YOU clean this mess up.
End of story Watson!
Have a nice life!

I believe they knew something was going on, but not to that extent.

With what you said, if they knew then Derrick should have definitely been made to play out his 5th year option. Of course the Texans org has done some really dumb things over years as you well know.
Why didn’t DW just keep this stuff at his home? Why throw out media chum at the Houstonian? This stuff ain’t adding up. If the Texans knew DW had issues why would they set him up at the Houstonian? Why not in the middle of Main Street during rush hour traffic? There is some other ulterior motive going on but it’s not as juicy as gossip. For one I believe Buzzbee settled the cases he knew were on shaky ground and kept the few where he thought he could have a chance without those others negatively influencing them. He has no clue if the FO was aware of the extent of DW’s actions but a trainer gave him a wall to throw pasta at. At any rate the FO just has to sit there and refuse to dignify his questions.

Yes but I thought I read somewhere in the last 2 days that Watson would have his point of view presented by Rusty Hardin. Perhaps somebody can clarify that?
I hear this guy Jeffrey Kessler is there representing the NFLPA for Watson.

From Article 46 of the CBA:

Section 2. Hearings
(a)
Hearing Officers. For appeals under Section 1(a) above, the Commissioner shall, after consultation with the Executive Director of the NFLPA, appoint one or more designees to serve as hearing officers. For appeals under Section 1(b) above, the parties shall, on an annual basis, jointly select two (2) or more designees to serve as hearing officers. For hearings under Section 1(e)(i) above, the Disciplinary Officer shall serve as the hearing officer. The salary and reasonable expenses for the services of the Disciplinary Officer and the designees referenced in this section shall be shared equally by the NFL and the NFLPA. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Commissioner may serve as hearing officer in any appeal under Section 1(a) of this Article at his discretion. In no event will the Commissioner serve as hearing officer in hearings under Section 1(e)(i).
(b)
Representation. In any hearing provided for in this Article, a player may be accompanied by counsel of his choice. The NFLPA and NFL have the right to attend all hearings provided for in this Article and to present, by testimony or otherwise, any evidence relevant to the hearing.

If I was Goodell I would have a towel flown in from the Houstonian.

(I bet it ain’t itchy.)

Then I would ask Watson - why would you need to bring your own towel to a five star hotel like the Houstonian if you ain’t up to no good? (Using double negatives purposely.)

That is the end of the conversation.

No pro athlete gets that many massages from different massage therapists in their career compared to what Watson did over a month. And bring their own towel. And get their own massage table.

It is open and shut.

There is no rebuttal.

Some things are very confusing to me. The Houstonian full membership does indeed have an age requirement of at least 29 years old. But they also have a young adult membership for those 21-29 years old. The latter has some restrictions to the benefits, but includes access to most of the things that Watson would "need"..........except maybe the "massage and relaxation room." But he never took advantage of the membership massage
facility. He always scheduled his massages in a Houstonian Hotel room.............to which access is not given by having a membership. The Hotel rooms must be arranged and paid for separately, with the only benefit to a member being a 20% discount. So in actuality, a Houstonian Club membership could have been bypassed altogether and Watson could have just booked a Hotel room himself (age requirement for this is only 21 years old). As I understand, he did not take advantage of any of the club membership facilities as he didn't want to be routinely recognized. "His" membership was not in his own name. The rules of membership allows use by a guest (which he technically was, since the membership was not in his name) only twice a month. Lots of things about this whole mess is very curious to me.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Become a Member of one Houston's most exclusive health and fitness clubs.
The Houstonian Club offers two tiers of membership:

Resident Membership

Provides complete dining, social and athletic use of The Houstonian Club. Additional privileges are listed below including exclusive use of the Resident Member Locker Rooms, Resident Fitness Center and gated Resident parking areas.
Note: Dependents under age 21 are not permitted in Resident areas unless accompanied by a parent.

Associate Membership
Provides complete dining, social, and athletic use of The Houstonian Club, excluding designated Resident Member areas.

Young Adult Membership
The Young Adult Membership provides all the benefits of an Associate Membership for those who are ages 21 - 29.
Note: Initiation fee balance is due upon 35th birthday or Membership is no longer valid.

Note: All initiation fees and dues are subject to applicable taxes, which are in addition to said initiation fees and dues.

Comparison Chart
[CHECK_CIRCLE MEANS MEMBER HAS THIS PRIVILEGE. CANCEL MEANS MEMBER DOES NOT HAVE THIS PRIVILEGE]

Membership PrivilegesResidentAssociateJunior
Associate
Four Indoor Tennis Courtscheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Five Outdoor Lighted Tennis Courts*check_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Two Outdoor Padel Courtscheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Outdoor Running Trackcheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Two Multipurpose Group Exercise Studioscheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Yoga Studiocheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Private Yoga Studio (fee)check_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Cycle Studiocheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Pilates/Gyrotonic® Studiocheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Small-Group Pilates Reformer / VersaClimber Studio (fee)check_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Outdoor Resort Pool (heated)check_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Outdoor 25-yard x 25-meter Sports Pool (heated and cooled)check_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Outdoor Garden Pool (heated)check_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Outdoor Baby Poolcheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Outdoor Whirlpoolcheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
25+ Certified Personal Trainers (fee)check_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Luxurious Men's and Women's Locker Roomscheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Saunascheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Steam Roomscheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Indoor Whirlpoolcheck_circlecancelcancel
Indoor Basketball Courtcheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
State-of-the-Art Cardiovascular and Strength Training Equipmentcheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Indoor Running Trackcheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
IHRSA Reciprocity Programcheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Nutrition and Weight Management Consultation with Registered Dietitian (fee)check_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
In-House Physical Therapists (Sculpt U, fee)check_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Guest Privileges*check_circle(fee)(fee)
Inviting and Comfortable Lounge Areascheck_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
Massage and Relaxation Roomscheck_circlecancelcancel
Complimentary Fruit and Snackscheck_circlecancelcancel
Plush Robes to Wear in the Locker Roomscheck_circlecancelcancel
Additional Private Fitness Centercheck_circlecancelcancel
Complimentary Child Carecheck_circlecancelcancel
Gate-accessed Parkingcheck_circlecancelcancel
Priority Reservations for Racquet Sportscheck_circlecancelcancel
Complimentary Use of the Club Meeting Roomscheck_circlecancelcancel
10% Discount at The Shop at The Houstonian****check_circlecancelcancel
20% Discount on The Houstonian Hotel's Best Flexible Rate for Room Reservations***check_circlecheck_circlecheck_circle
15% Discount on Food Purchases for Personal Celebrations at The Hotel**check_circlecancelcancel
20% Discount on Food at TRIBUTE restaurant (dine-in or to-go orders), TRIBUTE Wine Room, and The Barcheck_circlecancelcancel
20% Discount on services at Trellis Spa and Solaya Spa & Saloncheck_circlecancelcancel
10% Discount at Sage 'n' Bloom Floral Studio*****check_circlecancelcancel
Houstonian Club Membership initiation fees range from $7,500 to $33,000 + tax depending on the type of Membership purchased. Ask about our Corporate and Legacy Memberships options.

*Guests may be a guest of a Member 2 times a month, not to exceed 12 times a year.
** Discounts apply to full-priced products and do not apply to meeting packages. Discounts are available for events with 20 guests or more and are subject to
availability, restrictions, and change.
*** Hotel rooms available for the discount are based upon availability, may not be combined or used with any other hotel room offers or packages, and are not
available for groups.
****Excludes Lululemon, Theragun and TRX products. Discount does not apply to sale merchandise.
***** Discount does not apply to workshops or special events.

**********************************************************************************************************

1656519106056.png

From Article 46 of the CBA:

Section 2. Hearings
(a)
Hearing Officers. For appeals under Section 1(a) above, the Commissioner shall, after consultation with the Executive Director of the NFLPA, appoint one or more designees to serve as hearing officers. For appeals under Section 1(b) above, the parties shall, on an annual basis, jointly select two (2) or more designees to serve as hearing officers. For hearings under Section 1(e)(i) above, the Disciplinary Officer shall serve as the hearing officer. The salary and reasonable expenses for the services of the Disciplinary Officer and the designees referenced in this section shall be shared equally by the NFL and the NFLPA. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Commissioner may serve as hearing officer in any appeal under Section 1(a) of this Article at his discretion. In no event will the Commissioner serve as hearing officer in hearings under Section 1(e)(i).
(b)
Representation. In any hearing provided for in this Article, a player may be accompanied by counsel of his choice. The NFLPA and NFL have the right to attend all hearings provided for in this Article and to present, by testimony or otherwise, any evidence relevant to the hearing.
Thanks for verifying! Do you think we will have a decision by Friday from robinson?

Back