Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

No shame. If the Genuine Touch people complained & all they did was ban him from using Genuine Touch at NRG... then set him up at the Austoria... they be lucky to get out of this with a little shame

100% agree with this. Enablers allowed Watson’s behavior to go from negligent sexual advances to predatory sexual disposition. If the Texans aided him knowingly in any way, including subordinates, they should and will get their due as well.

Thanks… this is getting stranger by the week. Makes you wonder what could have happen on the recent team building trip with the Browns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy Ending Massage Partner In Nassau/Bahamas

At MyMassagePartner.com, find female and male massage partner in Nassau. This page showing Nassau based female and male who looking for manual or professional Happy Ending Massage from his or her partner. Get registered with MyMassagePartner and ask for Happy Ending Massage from your body massage partner. We have good number of female and male who looking for Happy Ending Massage from male or female in Nassau. Just choose and start conversation over phone or/and message. You can select different massage types which suits you best and check available female and male massage partner for Happy Ending Massage in Nassau. Exchange Happy Ending Massage with your female and male partner anytime, anywhere in Nassau. You can see massage partner name, contact number, desired massage types, location, gender as well as you can send message, add favourite, report abuse, also in worst condition you may block to massage partner. Nassau is a good place to exchange Happy Ending Massage from female and male massage partner.

bane.jpg

I always hoped/imagined/believed that a former federal judge (also a former federal judge that is a woman) would issue a stern rebuke of this behavior. One game for each masseuse “affected” by Watson’s predatory nature, whether they eventually submitted due to his influence or not - seemed reasonable. I would not speak it out loud because the NFL has repeatedly fumbled player fines/suspensions for conduct detrimental. Without rose colored glasses on, this feels “right.”
It also should be an open ended suspension in case more ladies come out. Or the truth really comes out in the civil suits.

Thanks Doc. Any thoughts supported by your sources or not how Texans will be impacted or too soon? That’s my concern now.

From what I've heard, ownership believed he was just screwing willing participants which isn't uncommon at all for professional athletes / celebrities. This all goes back to the Hopkins trade debacle .... the belief was the same then as it is now. Instagram hoes being willing participants.
They had no clue about his "transgressions" until just before the lawsuits.

(Opinion) At worst, I think the team might see some liability civilly.... I could see them settling out of court just to put it in the rear view.

It will be interesting to hear what Easterby & the security guy know & when they knew it ....

No, I don't think it forces the sale of the team ....

The league, Goodell & Sue Robinson aint playin ....

According to today's news, not only did the Texans know, they were in on it. My concerns about the NFL taking a draft pick or two away from the Texans still remain. I'm not saying that the NFL will, but I am saying I would not be surprised if they did. It would only help reinforce the message that the NFL will not stand for any violent mistreatment of women.
After those revelations yesterday, I am no longer confidant that the Texans will not lose any picks either

I thought the same thing, then I tried to put a trade package together. What picks do they have left?
Whole Browns organization

Watson trade: Lol I remember some posters wanted us to hold out for a bigger trade offer. How much do y'all think we can get for this p.o.s. now!

File clerk played his cards perfectly..

Yeah, just read an article that stated the Browns are prepared to roll with Jacoby Brissett as QB1 if Watson is suspended for the season. Mayfield is a goner and will eventually be moved or released.

As a Texans fan, I wouldn’t celebrate JB’s upcoming season as QB1 b/c the Browns are fielding a pretty solid team, and barring injuries, should need JB to focus on being a game manager. He just might be capable of doing this.

From what I've heard, ownership believed he was just screwing willing participants which isn't uncommon at all for professional athletes / celebrities. This all goes back to the Hopkins trade debacle .... the belief was the same then as it is now. Instagram hoes being willing participants.
They had no clue about his "transgressions" until just before the lawsuits.

(Opinion) At worst, I think the team might see some liability civilly.... I could see them settling out of court just to put it in the rear view.

It will be interesting to hear what Easterby & the security guy know & when they knew it ....

No, I don't think it forces the sale of the team ....

The league, Goodell & Sue Robinson aint playin ....
This post makes sense to me. The Texans not knowing about his transgressions is in line with DW stating they didn’t know what he was doing. I’m still sticking with the Texans on this one. For the life of me I just can’t believe that Cal would look past knowledge of DW sexually molesting women against their will. That just screams lawsuit and violations against his family and faith. I am still seeing an information void around the question if the Browns/GJ asked the Texans specifically if they knew anything about DW’s transgressions and how the Texans responded because surely the Texans would know their answer would be vetted. If HPD and a GJ couldn’t find credible evidence against DW how could they prove it against the Texans because if they did then wouldn’t this all have been headed into a criminal court?

I've been trying to tell y'all the Texans org was dirty in this.

It's why they fired the trainer. Attempted damage control.
I think people need to know the difference between dirty and negligent. Watson is dirty. Could anyone have stopped him from going to instagram? No. But he shouldn’t have had access to the Houstonian because he wasn’t of age, for example.

From what I've heard, ownership believed he was just screwing willing participants which isn't uncommon at all for professional athletes / celebrities.
No matter their pro status folks, both girls & boys, have been screwing willing participants since the dawn of time for the human species. And sleezebag legal types like BUZZBUTT have been trying to extort money from anybody with deep pockets remotely associated with their lawsuits since the dawn of time.

So we woke up this morning knowing that Jack Easterby showed up in Houston masquerading as Jimmy Swaggart, all the while being a pimp for Deshaun Watson and turning the Houstonian Hotel into a whorehouse. Is that about right?
??? No. Don’t know how you came to that.

A very good discussion re. Watson's suspension.

*******************************************************************************************

Thanks for posting, good to listen to Brown's fans opinion. I'm hoping this closes soon in manner I prefer..
4 year minimum suspension indefinite after.

After this I can exclaim about Texans ownership being the worst: we are #2 [pun intended]!!

After all comes out on Snyder, perhaps I can exclaim we are #3!

Progress! You got to love it.

??? No. Don’t know how you came to that.
Did Easterby not show up in Houston as Janice and Daniel Calhoun spiritual advisor and preacher man for the Houston Texans?

Was Easterby not aware of what was going on and helped arrange membership at the Houstonian so Watson could continue with his extracurricular activities?

Did Easterby not show up in Houston as Janice and Daniel Calhoun spiritual advisor and preacher man for the Houston Texans?

Was Easterby not aware of what was going on and helped arrange membership at the Houstonian so Watson could continue with his extracurricular activities?
You called Easterby a pimp. That’s not what pimps do. He got him access to a hotel, in which Watson COULD HAVE gotten massages there at their spa. He did not refer any women to Watson from what we know.

Again, the assumption here is that there was consensual sex.

There's nothing illegal in that. There's nothing wrong with the Texans "enabling" him in that regard either.

They didn't realize the scope of Watson's actions until just before the lawsuits were filed. If they had known these things earlier and still enabled him, then that changes the situation .... but that's not the case.

So we woke up this morning knowing that Jack Easterby showed up in Houston masquerading as Jimmy Swaggart, all the while being a pimp for Deshaun Watson while trying to turn the Houstonian Hotel into a whorehouse. Is that about right?
Well, Swaggart has a history.

What a disaster Watson has been. Cleveland and Houston both are going to get screwed before all this is over with.
Both of them asked for and received the screwing through their own actions. I just want the truth to fully come out. If this hurts the Texans by losing draft picks, then so be it.

Easterby was not sending any women to Watson. He got him access to a hotel he was not old enough to go to. That doesn’t make Easterby a pimp.
If he knew Watson was taking women there, it kinda does

If he knew Watson was taking women there, it kinda does

This depends upon what he believed Watson's motives to be.

If he believes Watson's motives are simply massages OR consensual sex, then he's not liable.

IF he has any idea that Watson is doing anything outside the law, then he's liable and that liability could "climb the ladder" up the Texans chain of command.

So far it seems the NFL has to find out when the and what the Texans knew. Someone has to prove when the Texans knew he could be sexually assaulting women.

Also - were the Texans grossly negligent in all of this? Were there signs that they missed that they should have asked questions? Should they be assessed penalties for that?

Furthermore - did the Texans do anything like not suspend Watson because it would impact his trade value? I wonder if that will come into play…

If the Texans are guilty then they should be penalized. This isn’t like the Astros that everyone was doing it and then the Astros become the whipping the boy. Women were assaulted and if the Texans played a role they should face punishment.

It is hard to take the Texans serious when you have Janice and Game Boy Cal who surrounded themself with Jack Easterby. But that leads to the grossly negligent part.

When the Brian Flores stuff was coming out you can see why Cal squashed everything and went with Lovie. The Texans are now facing a lawsuit for playing a role in a sexual assault case and another lawsuit facing racial discrimination.

So far it seems the NFL has to find out when the and what the Texans knew. Someone has to prove when the Texans knew he could be sexually assaulting women.

Also - were the Texans grossly negligent in all of this? Were there signs that they missed that they should have asked questions? Should they be assessed penalties for that?

Furthermore - did the Texans do anything like not suspend Watson because it would impact his trade value? I wonder if that will come into play…

If the Texans are guilty then they should be penalized. This isn’t like the Astros that everyone was doing it and then the Astros become the whipping the boy. Women were assaulted and if the Texans played a role they should face punishment.

It is hard to take the Texans serious when you have Janice and Game Boy Cal who surrounded themself with Jack Easterby. But that leads to the grossly negligent part.

When the Brian Flores stuff was coming out you can see why Cal squashed everything and went with Lovie. The Texans are now facing a lawsuit for playing a role in a sexual assault case and another lawsuit facing racial discrimination.

I forgot - this all was around COVID. We’re the Texans not taking the right precautions? Were they fudging the numbers? Are they going to face penalties for that?

You called Easterby a pimp. That’s not what pimps do. He got him access to a hotel, in which Watson COULD HAVE gotten massages there at their spa. He did not refer any women to Watson from what we know.
OK, if we've to grammatically correct we can say Easterby was an enabler. But pimp sounds better and makes this more fun.

So if you don't like pimp reference, how about this one. Buzbee seeing how easily the Texans paid David Culley $20,000,000 to walk away thinks he can get a similar payout to make him walk away?

If the accusations that are being made against the Texans happened pre Caserio, I guess that would potentially put OB and Easterby in the hot seat as they were the acting GM at the time. The lines may be blurred as to who was in charge of what at the time, but tbey were both out front and center during that period.

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if this all fell squarely in their laps... Cal could try to lighten the fallout the investigation (that's coming) would have on the team by immediately and very publically giving Easterby the boot, and somehow vaguely connecting OB's firing to his mishandling of the team (among other things) and is it conceivable that Cal was just not feeling right about what was going on behind closed doors at the time? Perhaps feeling like there was more going on than that what OB was sharing with him. I doubt he would have announced that when he fired OB, but could be he felt like there was something going on that he was being kept in the dark about.
Did OB just sign our QB to a new massive contract, then a few weeks later is faced with telling his owner; Hey, guess what I just found out about the guy I just backed the Brinks truck up for?
Could OB and Easterby have know and hid it from Cal?
Wishful thinking I guess.

Last edited:
If the accusations that are being made against the Texans happened pre Caserio, I guess that would potentially put OB and Easterby in the hot seat as they were the acting GM at the time. The lines may be blurred as to who was in charge of what at the time, but tbey were both out front and center during that period.

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if this all fell squarely in their laps... Cal could try to lighten the fallout the investigation (that's coming) would have on the team by immediately and very publically giving Easterby the boot, and somehow vaguely connecting OB's firing to his mishandling of the team (among other things) and Cal just not feeling right about what was going on behind closed doors and feeling like there was more going on than that what OB was telling him.
Wishful thinking I guess.
I feel like the McNair's knew as much as anyone else (outside of Watson and his accusers, of course). If punishment reaches people within the inner sanctums of the organization, I'm pretty positive the McNair's will be touched by it. Although I believe Jim Crane had no knowledge of the cheating going on within the Astros players, the club was fined 5 million and docked draft picks. Same kind of thing could (and should) happen here with the McNair's and the Texans if they knew something was afoul. If they didn't know, it sounds like they were willingly ignorant.

Back