Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Don’t ever forget the manipulative abilities of a woman to escape penalties in the courts of justice that a man could never escape. Gender bias.
I think in cases of a high magnitude that involve the rich and famous, you will find more often than not that those people get much lighter sentences than those of us who are comon citizens and/or are poor to middle class!

I predict DW4 will be punished but the punishment will not fit the crime. It will come down to a financial settlement and little to no jail time will take place. There are too many instances where the rich and famous escape justice or only get off on much less of a punishment than the average Jane or Joe! I could be wrong and I hope I am but I think this will all come down to DW4 paying financially for his crimes but nothing more than that. I also doubt the financial settlement will break him. We shall see what happens.

Last edited:
Larry should be named Houston's version "Mouth of the South." He is an angry young man who when it comes to the Texans never loses an opportunity to bash the Texans organization. Over the years, he has seldom had positive takes on the GMs, coaches and even players. He likes to agitate whenever things are already not going well. And finds support from fans that are already upset about events.............he essentially counts on and promotes herd mentality........and usually not in a good way.
Personally, although he makes some valid points, I find his takes are more schtick than substance. In other words, no different from reading this forum.

Yep read that and think Hardin will have no problem destroying the "texts or IG" as it is minimal evidence at best in criminal court. Civil..a whole other matter..

You can't destroy digital files 100%. I know of a few companies in this area alone that for around 5k will find anything that has been deleted. The issue is that like paper it has a foot print. A good programmer can locate the foot print and then however it is done it can be put back together. Remember Aaron Hernandez had destroyed evidence of the digital type only to see it used against him in court. If Buzz is wanting a big pay out for the clients he has...I am sure he will look into this. Plus, I bet you the women have a copy which is admissible and if Watson doesn't have a copy it immediately will raise questions. After all, Watson was caught by his own firm messaging at least 1 women. This again is going to show a pattern of behavior. In a criminal case it may not be much. In a civil case it can be a huge issue for him

He's acting like the Texans F'd over Watson. I'm still laughing at his statement about Watson holding players accountable. I wanted to call him and ask does Watson even know the meaning of accountability.

No he doesn't or he would have settled with the first few women and he might have been traded and suspended for a few games. Unlike now where he can be suspended for maybe a season and see jail time

You can't destroy digital files 100%. I know of a few companies in this area alone that for around 5k will find anything that has been deleted. The issue is that like paper it has a foot print. A good programmer can locate the foot print and then however it is done it can be put back together. Remember Aaron Hernandez had destroyed evidence of the digital type only to see it used against him in court. If Buzz is wanting a big pay out for the clients he has...I am sure he will look into this. Plus, I bet you the women have a copy which is admissible and if Watson doesn't have a copy it immediately will raise questions. After all, Watson was caught by his own firm messaging at least 1 women. This again is going to show a pattern of behavior. In a criminal case it may not be much. In a civil case it can be a huge issue for him
:smiliepalm: you thought I meant the attorney would destroy the digital files..man, sorry but that's funny right there!

I meant..sorry I'm laughing so hard I'm glad my new Galaxy is water resistant...I meant DWs attorney would make the messages insignificant. 🤣

My bad.

Personally, although he makes some valid points, I find his takes are more schtick than substance. In other words, no different from reading this forum.

He's basically the fan version of a "shock jock."

I've always hated media guys like Steven A, but folks talk about him and know him because of how dramatic and loud he is. Larry is a schtick no doubt and he's basically the same. I tend to agree with a lot of his calls though (at least the ones I've heard) and radio host love him because he sparks conversation.

It's nice after a bad loss to hear that guy on the radio pissed as hell and holding folks accountable. I'm usually OK with it.

When it comes to political opinions that's not why I listen to sports radio. I have no tolerance for it at all and quickly find myself channel surfing for a worthwhile song.

As @thunderkyss said, entertainment.

How's he supposed to do that?.. Jedi mind tricks? "These messages don't exist"..
? What has happened to some of you? I did not say he would make them disappear just render them insignificant. Most things said verbally or written can be seen in different ways.
Let's wait and see how all this evidence stands up in criminal court...if there is a criminal court.

True, but he is not dealing with a cheap lawyer. I looked at some of Buzz's cases. This guy would make the digital message doubly as bad...or worse. He is darn good
Yes Buzzbee is and so is Harden and why I expect settlement...sometime...

? What has happened to some of you? I did not say he would make them disappear just render them insignificant. Most things said verbally or written can be seen in different ways.
Let's wait and see how all this evidence stands up in criminal court...if there is a criminal court.

What evidence in a case like this. This is a his word against at least 31 women.

To your point, I guess the evidence being mentioned might be the text message where Watson apologizes to the masseuse about being uncomfortable. So what is he apologizing for? Was it flatulence, an erection or him crossing the line?

What is the context of the message, how does he explain it to a jury in a criminal case? Harden could find hundreds of licensed massage therapists who will claim it’s common for their clients to pitch a tent during a massage.

So, they are back to “he say, she say” and that‘s why you have to see how the evidence “stands up” under scrutiny when being deposed and/or cross examined.

Last edited:
Yes Buzzbee is and so is Harden and why I expect settlement...sometime...
The thing is Buzzbutt & his harem obviously have all of the leverage therefor there's no telling how long it may be to when (if) this matter is ultimately settled.
One thing we can probably safely assume is that DW4 wants to play football in the NFL again ASAP, but none of us on this MB have a clue to
what the price tag is for him to realize that hope. Ok we can theorize all we want, but c'mon let us understand right now that it's just pure speculation on our part.

What evidence in a case like this. This is a his word against at least 31 women.
To your point, I guess the evidence being mentioned might be the text message where Watson apologizes to the masseuse about being uncomfortable.
More than that.

One of the complainants allegedly texted a friend concerning the encounter. So you have the texts leading up to the appointment between Watson & the complainant, Watson's apology text after the appointment, & the reporting text between the complainant & her confidant.

All telling a disturbing story.

To your point, I guess the evidence being mentioned might be the text message where Watson apologizes to the masseuse about being uncomfortable. So what is he apologizing for? Was it flatulence, an erection or him crossing the line?

What is the context of the message, how does he explain it to a jury in a criminal case? Harden could find hundreds of licensed massage therapists who will claim it’s common for their clients to pitch a tent during a massage.

So, they are back to “he say, she say” and that‘s why you have to see how the evidence “stands up” under scrutiny when being deposed and/or cross examined.

It's back to 31 she says vs he says.

Never underestimate the role fame and fortune plays in cases like this. I predict DW4 will never see any time in jail. Those of you hoping for that outcome are more than likely wasting your time.

If found guilty, I hope you're wrong.

If Vick can be put in prison for what he did. The Pervert should be doing real time.

God the Pervert is such a dumbazz.

That’s been going on since day 1…part of the reason I’ve largely stayed out of this thread for weeks now.

If found guilty do you hope the Pervert does time.

Or do you hope he beats the rap so Caserio can get some trade value out of the Pervert?

There seems to be 2 camps here.

Or do you hope he beats the rap so Caserio can get some trade value out of the Pervert?

There seems to be 2 camps here.

Ive only ever looked forward with my team and that means that I haven’t gave a rip about DW4 since about 2-3 weeks after I came to terms with his request for a trade being legit.

And there’s 3 camps….3rd camp is very small tho…like 3-4 of us. In the past I’ve come out in disagreement on some of Buzzbee’s tactics, I’ve always been in the camp of innocent until proven guilty & have tried to refrain from making any judgments until all the cards are on the table….the cards have yet to be revealed and don’t purport to be anytime soon…so I’ve not posted in thread until today for the time being.

Yep

Is it 31 now? Holy smokes

That's the low end estimation , essentially what has been "Confirmed."

We know that there are 22 civil suits and at least 11 and potentially as many as 17 criminal suits , and only TWO of those are part of the civil suit..

Then there's several who have decided not to be part of the legal proceedings , not wanting to have their lives torn apart in the process.

The thing is Buzzbutt & his harem obviously have all of the leverage therefor there's no telling how long it may be to when (if) this matter is ultimately settled.
One thing we can probably safely assume is that DW4 wants to play football in the NFL again ASAP, but none of us on this MB have a clue to
what the price tag is for him to realize that hope. Ok we can theorize all we want, but c'mon let us understand right now that it's just pure speculation on our part.

You are forgetting the criminal aspect .... and the fact that Buzzbee represents only 2 of the 11 confirmed criminal filings.

It's hard to even speculate on those cases .... but the "price tag" isn't in dollars.

It just seems apparent that your posts are based upon what you hope happens rather than what you know will happen.
That’s been going on since day 1…part of the reason I’ve largely stayed out of this thread for weeks now.

Not at all , its based off of information that I've gotten from people close to the situation

@CloakNNNdagger has posted very similar statements ..... Our sources are not the same yet the information is almost a mirror image.

It certainly shows Fields lack of good judgement.
Thanks for making my point.

Thinking about this.. David Mulugheta was Forbes top agent of 2020. He works for the Athlete's First agency who represents Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Donald, Dak Prescott, Jalen Ramsey, Watson and others. Mulugheta is not making decisions on his own and he's not his own boss. He works for Athlete's First.

Athletes First has negotiated a $4.4 billion in NFL contracts and the agency represented 19 of the first 62 picks in the 2020 NFL Draft, which amounts to 30% of the players drafted in the first two rounds. In 2021 draft, they represented 22 players. So, Justin Fields selecting them is not a lack of judgement.

You can make a case for disliking the way Watson and Mulugheta did business with the Texans or Jalen Ramsey with the Jags. Hell, I don't know why he needed to post that workout video. Also, we don't even know if Fields was aware the video would be posted on social media. So, automatically questioning Fields' judgement when Athlete's First is representing so many other NFL players might be unfair.

Thinking about this.. David Mulugheta was Forbes top agent of 2020. He works for the Athlete's First agency who represents Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Donald, Dak Prescott, Jalen Ramsey, Watson and others. Mulugheta is not making decisions on his own and he's not his own boss. He works for Athlete's First.

Athletes First has negotiated a $4.4 billion in NFL contracts and the agency represented 19 of the first 62 picks in the 2020 NFL Draft, which amounts to 30% of the players drafted in the first two rounds. In 2021 draft, they represented 22 players. So, Justin Fields selecting them is not a lack of judgement.

You can make a case for disliking the way Watson and Mulugheta did business with the Texans or Jalen Ramsey with the Jags. Hell, I don't know why he needed to post that workout video. Also, we don't even know if Fields was aware the video would be posted on social media. So, automatically questioning Fields' judgement when Athlete's First is representing so many other NFL players might be unfair.

This is just my opinion.

Mulageta's mishandling of the Perverts situation is a big reason why the Pervert is where he's at today.

Ive only ever looked forward with my team and that means that I haven’t gave a rip about DW4 since about 2-3 weeks after I came to terms with his request for a trade being legit.

And there’s 3 camps….3rd camp is very small tho…like 3-4 of us. In the past I’ve come out in disagreement on some of Buzzbee’s tactics, I’ve always been in the camp of innocent until proven guilty & have tried to refrain from making any judgments until all the cards are on the table….the cards have yet to be revealed and don’t purport to be anytime soon…so I’ve not posted in thread until today for the time being.

So are you looking for a conviction in civil court or does a conviction need to be in criminal court for you to be convinced the Pervert is a sexual predator?

Criminal Courts have been backed up since Hurricane Harvey flooded the courthouse. They have been sharing courtrooms with the civil and family courts the past 4yrs while the criminal courthouse was being fixed from the flood damage. Then throw in Covid and its safe to say there is a huge backlog. They have just moved back in the courthouse in the last few months.

If found guilty, I hope you're wrong.

If Vick can be put in prison for what he did. The Pervert should be doing real time.
There is no telling how the scales of justice will play out. Given that there are a lot more famous people slipping through the cracks than not, I would not bet on him getting more than a slap on the wrist so to speak. For one, there does not seem to be enough evidence in regards to a criminal conviction. We shall see sbt.

For me it depends on whether he is found gulity and the SI article is proven true, or he simply made the women uncomfortable. If the SI article and similar incidents occured, I hope he spends a lot of time in prison, but without evidence to back the SI article up I just don't see the law sticking it to DW4.

For me it depends on whether he is found gulity and the SI article is proven true, or he simply made the women uncomfortable. If the SI article and similar incidents occured, I hope he spends a lot of time in prison, but without evidence to back the SI article up I just don't see the law sticking it to DW4.

The SI article was the piece of the puzzle that turned me along with my reading 13 of the civil suits. Their stories showed a pattern to me. The lady in the SI article wasn't even part of the civil nor criminal suits. What did she have to gain? I only read 13 of the civil suits because I got a sick feeling reading them and didn't want to read anymore.

Last time I stopped reading a book in the middle like that was a book called High Treason. It was about the POTUS Kennedy assassination.

Vegas odds on Deshaun Watson playing for Texans in 2021
facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

sharethis sharing button

One of the bigger storylines of the 2021 NFL season is if/when Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson will play football again.

Some analysts and fans believe that Watson will get his legal troubles behind him and get the opportunity to play some this season.

However, the latest Vegas odds are overwhelmingly in favor of him not playing a game this upcoming season.

According to oddsmakers, Watson has +900 odds of starting a game and -3500 odds of not starting a game for the Texans this season.

This means that you would have to put down $3500 to make only $100 bucks if you were correct in a wager of him not starting.

Look for Watson to possibly be placed on the Commissioner's Exempt list before training camp.

Two dozen massage schools with connections to prostitution or fraud, or sometimes both. And regulators who know about the problem, but lack the authority to act.

Those were the findings from a USA TODAY investigation last week focused on the role massage schools play in funneling licensed workers to illicit sex spas.

These institutions often operate in plain sight, in office parks or commercial strips, but regulators say they’re difficult to identify. And prosecuting sex trafficking is challenging because it can rely on the willingness of immigrant women to admit they were forced to engage in sex acts.
***https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...o-us-massage-schools-what-to-know/7921239002/

Two dozen massage schools with connections to prostitution or fraud, or sometimes both. And regulators who know about the problem, but lack the authority to act.

Those were the findings from a USA TODAY investigation last week focused on the role massage schools play in funneling licensed workers to illicit sex spas.

These institutions often operate in plain sight, in office parks or commercial strips, but regulators say they’re difficult to identify. And prosecuting sex trafficking is challenging because it can rely on the willingness of immigrant women to admit they were forced to engage in sex acts.
***https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...o-us-massage-schools-what-to-know/7921239002/
What's the relevance here?

What point are you trying to prove?

So are you looking for a conviction in civil court or does a conviction need to be in criminal court for you to be convinced the Pervert is a sexual predator?

I. Don’t. Care. Thousands of folks are convicted in civil and criminal cases every week….& 99.9% typically don’t effect my life in any form whatsoever. Why should his case be in any different? Off my team, Out of sight, out of mind as far as I’m concerned.

I. Don’t. Care. Thousands of folks are convicted in civil and criminal cases every week….& 99.9% typically don’t effect my life in any form whatsoever. Why should his case be in any different? Off my team, Out of sight, out of mind as far as I’m concerned.

Agreed

But to not care you seems to be posting alot in this thread.

I didn't ask you if you cared. I asked you what would sway your opinion one way or the other and dont tell me you dont have an opinion.

Back