Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

you would have impressed me if you had stated how many of those cases returned guilty decisions.
Well, I’ll tell you this. The DA will bring it to a grand jury, probably have already. Then they will decide if there is enough evidence to proceed to charge him. Now, MANY cases, sexual assault, indecency with a child, when folks press charges it begins at times as he said she said. Evidence will be presented. A person can be convicted without physical evidence. But if he left a paper trail then.....

Well, I’ll tell you this. The DA will bring it to a grand jury, probably have already. Then they will decide if there is enough evidence to proceed to charge him. Now, MANY cases, sexual assault, indecency with a child, when folks press charges it begins at times as he said she said. Evidence will be presented. A person can be convicted without physical evidence. But if he left a paper trail then.....
Yep a lot of if, can and Some guessing on your part that it will or has been presented to grand jury. It's just a lot of assumptions on your part that I read as based upon what you want to see happen. I do appreciate you and others voicing your opinion.

This isn't a normal case.. How many cases involve 22+ women? This isn't just she said/He said. It's she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said...... He said.
I guess that is a difference between us. The number makes my eyebrow arch but that's about it. I'm focused on what evidence there is and there is zero that I am aware of that will lead to conviction.

I guess that is a difference between us. The number makes my eyebrow arch but that's about it. I'm focused on what evidence there is and there is zero that I am aware of that will lead to conviction.
That's easy enough for someone to say who is not on the receiving end of such large numbers of serious accusations. With all of the judicial unknowns, I guarantee you that Watson, unless he has totally lost touch with reality, at this point in time is feeling much more heat than would lead him to simply arch his eyebrow.

Like a pattern of Instagram DMs that even if he deleted it...they can still pull it up. Which is worse, seeing you then have proof he was doing something he feels wasn't right and tried to cover his trail. Ask Aaron Hernandez what happens when you don't cover everything...

That's easy enough for someone to say who is not on the receiving end of such large numbers of serious accusations. With all of the judicial unknowns, I guarantee you that Watson, unless he has totally lost touch with reality, at this point in time is feeling much more heat than would lead him to simply arch his eyebrow.
Perhaps but you seem to be ignoring DWs actions; after maintaining complete silence he has again taken to social media at least twice in last few days with his workout and attending a wedding and commenting. He certainly is not acting as if he is overly concerned. His recent actions seem more in realm of someone who has been told by his attorney that the civil claims will resolve, the criminal will not impede his way to field this season and the NFL discipline, if any will not impede either.

Yes he may have lost touch with reality. If that is true, Hardin should shut him down again or at least publicly announce something.

Perhaps but you seem to be ignoring DWs actions; after maintaining complete silence he has again taken to social media at least twice in last few days with his workout and attending a wedding and commenting. He certainly is not acting as if he is overly concerned. His recent actions seem more in realm of someone who has been told by his attorney that the civil claims will resolve, the criminal will not impede his way to field this season and the NFL discipline, if any will not impede either.

Yes he may have lost touch with reality. If that is true, Hardin should shut him down again or at least publicly announce something.
I'm a total dumb azz on these proceedings, criminal and civil but one thing seems apparent and I'll say it again:
Buzzbutt & his plaintiffs clearly seem to have all of the leverage because we are only about a month from TC and DW4 has got to
be itching to play some ball right now and there's no movement on this "situation" in sight.

I'm a total dumb azz on these proceedings, criminal and civil but one thing seems apparent and I'll say it again:
Buzzbutt & his plaintiffs clearly seem to have all of the leverage because we are only about a month from TC and DW4 has got to
be itching to play some ball right now and there's no movement on this "situation" in sight.
The courts both criminal and civil are so slow right now. 100,000 pending criminal cases. So if thing becomes criminal it will take a long time to resolve

What do you think the chances are that the Pervert plays the Covid card?

What do you think the chances are that the Pervert plays the Covid card?
The Bozos on 610 have strongly promoted this possibility. The chances for him taking this route is Zero. NFL players can opt out of 2021 season for COVID, facing a July 2 deadline. NFL players can voluntarily opt out of the 2021 season but will receive compensation only if they are deemed to be at high risk for COVID-19. The players have until July 2 [this upcoming Friday] to inform their teams of their decision. If he opts out July 2, his decision is irrevocable. If he opts out, he will not be compensated. If he opts out, he definitively closes the door to any possibility of return in 2021 season. And finally, Watson's contract will toll and all provisions of that contract for the tolled year will be applicable the following season; however, he will not receive an accrued season.

No, Watson will have to find another way to jack with the system.

Rusty keeping busy

"As you might expect, the decision to file these complaints has been a very difficult one for Tyler's parents and his wife," Rusty Hardin, the Skaggs family's attorney, said in a statement.

Perhaps you are paying attention to his actions too closely, also those actions don't matter in this case. If you are focused on evidence, why are you speculating?

If someone that is so egocentric and possibly out of touch with reality, then those actions don't mean a thing.

Last edited:
The Bozos on 610 have strongly promoted this possibility. The chances for him taking this route is Zero. NFL players can opt out of 2021 season for COVID, facing a July 2 deadline. NFL players can voluntarily opt out of the 2021 season but will receive compensation only if they are deemed to be at high risk for COVID-19. The players have until July 2 [this upcoming Friday] to inform their teams of their decision. If he opts out July 2, his decision is irrevocable. If he opts out, he will not be compensated. If he opts out, he definitively closes the door to any possibility of return in 2021 season. And finally, Watson's contract will toll and all provisions of that contract for the tolled year will be applicable the following season; however, he will not receive an accrued season.

No, Watson will have to find another way to jack with the system.
I heard that. It was Stoerner IIRC and even his partner thought it was crazy. Perfect example of trying to stir up to get clicks. Houston sports radio has dropped again imo. Opting out would be stupid; then again DW....

Perhaps you are paying attention to his actions too closely, also those actions don't matter in this case. If you are focused on evidence, why are you speculating?

If someone that is so egocentric and possibly out of touch with reality, then those actions don't mean a thing.
I feel I can speculate on evidence I have. Watson was all over social media and then like a faucet turned off he stopped spouting, not even a dribble. It was a major conversation piece for quite a while. That was evidence that we all
Speculated on. The number of claimants is only evidence that claims are being made not evidence of guilt. It is the evidence that claimants may provide that will be significant in criminal claims.

Then as if let off a leash or maybe he jerked leash out of Hardens hand DW is off and running. I think that is evidence. You do not.

I feel I can speculate on evidence I have. Watson was all over social media and then like a faucet turned off he stopped spouting, not even a dribble. It was a major conversation piece for quite a while. That was evidence that we all
Speculated on. The number of claimants is only evidence that claims are being made not evidence of guilt. It is the evidence that claimants may provide that will be significant in criminal claims.

Then as if let off a leash or maybe he jerked leash out of Hardens hand DW is off and running. I think that is evidence. You do not.

It is very typical behavior. After talking to a lawyer they tend to say "act normal". Hardin would have let him post certain things earlier. However, when you have new people appear on a daily basis... you would tell your client to wait. Now that you are not seeing a flood of claims, Watson is "acting normal".

As normal as a anal fetish, 40+ massage therapist touching man can be.

Is her last name a fancier way of saying Anus. I’m just trying to connect all the dots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Note, the last part of the definition of the name. So, sexual massage?

Anaïs, Anaís, or Anais (French pronunciation: [anaˈis]) is a female given name. It is widely thought to be a French Provençal and Catalan version of Anna. Some suggest it is derived from Anahita, the name of the Persian goddess of fertility and healing.[1]

It is very typical behavior. After talking to a lawyer they tend to say "act normal". Hardin would have let him post certain things earlier. However, when you have new people appear on a daily basis... you would tell your client to wait. Now that you are not seeing a flood of claims, Watson is "acting normal".

Normal is having 40 different fingers put in your anus.

Abnormal is hating to go to the doctor once a yr after the age of 40.

Ahhh... the times we live in.

Normal is having 40 different fingers put in your anus.

Abnormal is hating to go to the doctor once a yr after the age of 40.

Ahhh... the times we live in.

come-hither.gif

But that is not what Dashaun Watson did. After hiring rusty harden DW continued to post weird stuff on Instagram. His attorney made the famous statement about how he did not know that today's young people lived on Instagram. There was also the photo of DW and Jilly on the jet ski.

Much later #4 abruptly went 'dead calm' As is said in the sailing world. Not a peep or a post...
For a very long time. Then recently KJ opened with "Watson said to tell them he wants to go Denver" as if no one knew that. Lol

Then the workout video then the wedding. IMO, there is only one reason Dashaun listens to his lawyer and shuts everything down then opens back up.

But that is not what Dashaun Watson did. After hiring rusty harden DW continued to post weird stuff on Instagram. His attorney made the famous statement about how he did not know that today's young people lived on Instagram. There was also the photo of DW and Jilly on the jet ski.

Much later #4 abruptly went 'dead calm' As is said in the sailing world. Not a peep or a post...
For a very long time. Then recently KJ opened with "Watson said to tell them he wants to go Denver" as if no one knew that. Lol

Then the workout video then the wedding. IMO, there is only one reason Dashaun listens to his lawyer and shuts everything down then opens back up.
No.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturns Cosby's conviction and charges dropped. Will be released today. Cosby has never admitted he did anything wrong, all acts were consensual. Numerous irregularities were involved in his conviction. Court ruled that despite public sentiment for conviction, the law had to be upheld. One irregularity was the original trial judge allowed numerous testimony by other "victims" that established a pattern of behavior. There was not evidence for conviction without this testimony.

This is Pennsylvania, but there seems to have a lot in common with Watson's problems.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturns Cosby's conviction and charges dropped. Will be released today. Cosby has never admitted he did anything wrong, all acts were consensual. Numerous irregularities were involved in his conviction. Court ruled that despite public sentiment for conviction, the law had to be upheld. One irregularity was the original trial judge allowed numerous testimony by other "victims" that established a pattern of behavior. There was not evidence for conviction without this testimony.

This is Pennsylvania, but there seems to have a lot in common with Watson's problems.
Can someone please clarify as I thought Cosby had admitted to using some sort of pills on his accusers?

Can someone please clarify as I thought Cosby had admitted to using some sort of pills on his accusers?
These comments were made in Civil Court after a plea deal was made by the former DA that comments made in civil court would not be used as evidence in a criminal court. Subsequently, a new DA claimed he was not held by any agreement made by the former office holder and brought criminal charges against Cosby without having evidence to independently convict. This was overturned by today's ruling.

Last edited:
These comments were made in Civil Court after a plea deal was made by the former DA that comments made in civil court would not be used as evidence in a criminal court. Subsequently, a new DA claimed he was not held by any agreement made by the former office holder and brought criminal charges against Cosby without having evidence to independently convict. This was overturned by today's ruling.
No I got that what I was referring to was your statement that Cosby had never admitted doing anything wrong. I thought that he had admitted Doping his victims before before he was tried.

Guess who else went calm or quite or whatever you want to call it? Watson’s agent. They went calm because the lawyer instructed them to. But what does that have to do with anything.
That's my whole point. The attorney told them to shut up and they did. Why would Watson all of a sudden start his previous Instagram behavior again? Did the attorney tell him it's OK to speak? Did Watson Have Jilly give the bird to the attorney and decide to do what he wanted to anyway after going quiet? IMO there's a reason and that is a settlement is coming sooner rather than later.

If harden has explained to DW that it is very unlikely he will play in 2021 why would Watson tell Kareem Jackson to put it out for him that he wants to play in Denver? Why bring unnecessary attention after rusty told him to shut up? That makes zero sense.

No I got that what I was referring to was your statement that Cosby had never admitted doing anything wrong. I thought that he had admitted Doping his victims before before he was tried.
Yes, it can be a bit confusing, there having been the civil case, where he did admit to the use of drugs, and then the criminal case during which he maintained he did nothing wrong, that actions engaged in were consensual. The criminal case was the point of my commentary.

The is the similarity with Watson, with those who think there will be a civil settlement but not a criminal conviction for lack of evidence.

I've got youdown with the you dont care what the Pervert did only what you can get in trade for him in trade crowd.

Steve, knowing your background this really surprises me.

Yes, it can be a bit confusing, there having been the civil case, where he did admit to the use of drugs, and then the criminal case during which he maintained he did nothing wrong, that actions engaged in were consensual. The criminal case was the point of my commentary.

The is the similarity with Watson, with those who think there will be a civil settlement but not a criminal conviction for lack of evidence.

There was a signed agreement in the DA's office saying if Cosby took a deposition it couldn't be used against him in court. The DA reneged on the deal.

That's my whole point. The attorney told them to shut up and they did. Why would Watson all of a sudden start his previous Instagram behavior again? Did the attorney tell him it's OK to speak? Did Watson Have Jilly give the bird to the attorney and decide to do what he wanted to anyway after going quiet? IMO there's a reason and that is a settlement is coming sooner rather than later.

If harden has explained to DW that it is very unlikely he will play in 2021 why would Watson tell Kareem Jackson to put it out for him that he wants to play in Denver? Why bring unnecessary attention after rusty told him to shut up? That makes zero sense.

You're trying to explain stupidity.

Hope you're right and there's a settlement soon. II doubt it happens though.

I've got youdown with the you dont care what the Pervert did only what you can get in trade for him in trade crowd.

Steve, knowing your background this really surprises me.
I quit responding to your posts after your last comment about my character but seems like you're doing it again. Unlike you I can have an opinion about Watson or others and not drive the issue in the ground as many others have called you out on for years. The civil or criminal accusations as I understand them do not claim he is or was a pervert. They claim he assaulted them.

My focus is on DW being convicted based on legal evidence not what I or you think about him. Someone upstream said he was not likely to be on a jury in a Watson trial so he was free to judge DW.

I cannot do that. Innocent until proven guilty means just that. I believe that is consistent with my background.

I don't doubt DW did what most claim to be perversion but that isn't the issue for these claims
. It should and will be for Janice McNair and may be for NFL but I doubt that one based on history.

My personal opinion on his perversion is not the same as my opinion he will resolve all issues and be traded. Having that opinion leads me to get a haul for him in trade while hoping NFL suspends him for 2021. I hope Watson changes his ways but I doubt it. Sooner or later, Watson will pay and more than money.

Back