Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

*22 charades, 29 women.

Tell me, when was the last time 20+ women accused the same man of sexual assault? Ever?
The English definition of charade is a travesty. I agree with you that money is behind this. That's why I said to say it was not was an exercise in futility. If it was not Buzbee and Hardin would not be involved. I cannot tell you when the last time 20+ women accused the same man of sexual assault.

Last edited:
If DW4 was just some smuck playing semi-pro football instead of being an NFL player worth tens of millions of $s we all know none of this is
happening.
If this were the case he wouldn't be able to afford 150 massages a year.

Saying that "It's not about the money" is not exclusive of saying "It's about justice." In a civil matter, commonly the only way a victim can gain justice is via money................Justice is the immediate goal............Money is simply the vehicle.
It also can be like winning the lottery for some so called victims. Not saying that is the case with these women but for those that lie there is no risk involved.

*22 charades, 29 women.

Tell me, when was the last time 20+ women accused the same man of sexual assault? Ever?
Bill Cosby has been accused by 60 women of rape, drug facilitated sexual assault, sexual battery, or other sexual misconduct. There were also two instances of alleged child sexual abuse, both involving girls 15 years of age.

Some people talk about how they thought DW4 was a class act young man and they have a hard time thinking he could do what he is accused of.

Bill Cosby spent years cultivating a wholesome image and yet we see what happened to him. I had a hard time wrapping my mind around believing what he was being accused of. I accept it now because the justice system found him guilty. I do not know that all those women were victims but there was enough evidence of some guilt that he went to jail. I accept the verdict. Just as I will accept whatever verdict comes out in regards to DW4.

Last edited:
Bill Cosby has been accused by 60 women of rape, drug facilitated sexual assault, sexual battery, or other sexual misconduct. There were also two instances of alleged child sexual abuse, both involving girls 15 years of age.

Some people talk about how they thought DW4 was a class act young man and they have a hard time thinking he could do what he is accused of.

Bill Cosby spent years cultivating a wholesome image and yet we see what happened to him. I had a hard time wrapping my mind around believing what he was being accused of. I accept it now because the justice system found him guilty. I do not know that all those women were victims but there was enough evidence of some guilt that he went to jail. I accept the verdict. Just as I will accept whatever verdict comes out in regards to DW4.
Exactly. So we have Trump and Cosby, and I guess we can also add previously-mentioned Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein to that short list. Watson should be proud to be thought of in the same breath as these alleged and/or proven offenders.

If this were the case he wouldn't be able to afford 150 massages a year.
I dunno maybe they are all in love with DW4 and therefor they gave him the "family rate" ?
I want all of this to be made public at some point as Harin and his client have requested don't you Texian ?

Figuring this out just yesterday...

XXL78Ap.png

Ignorant internet conspiracy theories die a slowww death.

I dunno maybe they are all in love with DW4 and therefor they gave him the "family rate" ?
I want all of this to be made public at some point as Harin and his client have requested don't you Texian ?

I would love for all of this to be made public.

But I understand why Buzbee doesn't.

He doesn't want public knowledge of the amount settled for.

I want the Commissioner to indefinitely suspend DW4 without pay. I want the Texans to wait until the start of the 2022 league year to trade DW4 and the DW4 travesty resolved by then. I don't care how it's resolved as long as it is resolved. Then trade DW4 for 3 1st RD draft picks PLUS to the highest bidder.

I want the Commissioner to indefinitely suspend DW4 without pay. I want the Texans to wait until the start of the 2022 league year to trade DW4 and the DW4 travesty resolved by then. I don't care how it's resolved as long as it is resolved. Then trade DW4 for 3 1st RD draft picks PLUS to the highest bidder.
As a Texans fan, this sounds great. We'll see what happens.

We all want that

Want in 1 hand and crap in the other and see which 1 fills up 1st.

Figuring this out just yesterday...

XXL78Ap.png

Ignorant internet conspiracy theories die a slowww death.

I don't get the point of this post. Supposedly, the massage therapist was "considering" suing Watson before the trade demands. How would he or the Texans know what she was considering? Shouldn't the date she contacted his agency and the date he requested a trade be the milestones to make this case?

It's hard to keep up with these internet conspiracies. Maybe I'm conflating this conspiracy with the conspiracy that Watson knew he was getting sued and wanted to get out of town.

I want it resolved in time for the Texans to begin negotiating with trading partners on or before the start of the 2021 season.

Exactly. So we have Trump and Cosby, and I guess we can also add previously-mentioned Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein to that short list. Watson should be proud to be thought of in the same breath as these alleged and/or proven offenders.

.....don’t forget to add Clinton to that list. Heck JFK might’ve been the biggest player of all. How many professional athletes fall into this category but have remained behind the scenes b/c no one outed them publicly? This is all too common for folks who are in a position of power or in the upper category of wealth. Bill Gates recent marital woes seem to be pointing to his association with Epstein.

I must be in the minority on this issue.

I don't care how much or how little the clients receive in a settlement.

Don't care if he is found guilty or not guilty.

Could not care less what happens to DW financially or personally. Goes broke or goes to jail.
Never plays another down in the NFL or just gets a slap on the wrist.

Don't care how much or how little it costs the Texans, just get rid of the guy.

:coffee:
Except, in the getting rid of, I'd really like to see the Texans get a couple of first round draft picks.

If you think Taylor, Mills, Driskel or Finley are in any way comparable or superior QBs than Watson, then you have a much higher opinion of your ability to evaluate QB talent than I do.
Having a superior natural talent is not the same as having a talent to win. Watson, some may argue, is equivalent to the basketball star who averages over 50 points a game, but his team just doesn't consistently win. I'd prefer a QB with lesser talent, but one who has the ability to lead a team to winning. I'm pretty old school; Johnny U, Montana, Staubach come to mind. Modern school, without much disagreement, Brady is a QB who doesn't have the best physical talent. He just wins.

Only time will tell if Mills has this capability

Number of complaints alone does not make DW4 guilty. It does not look good for him but he still has not been convicted and until he has had his day in court, "if he has his day in court," none of us know anything. You did say alleged so I will give you that. I myself think Watson is a moron, but as far as the accusations of sexually assaulting any of these women, I am not on either side just yet.

DW4 is worth a **** load of money. Quite tempting for prostitutes masquerading as massage therapist. I do not know that any of these women are prostitutes, but it is known that many so called massage therapist are guilty of doing sexual favors for a little more money than the going rate for actual massage therapy.

I can't wait till this is all settled though. I look forward to more football news as we get closer to football season.

Last edited:
Having a superior natural talent is not the same as having a talent to win. Watson, some may argue, is equivalent to the basketball star who averages over 50 points a game, but his team just doesn't consistently win. I'd prefer a QB with lesser talent, but one who has the ability to lead a team to winning. I'm pretty old school; Johnny U, Montana, Staubach come to mind. Modern school, without much disagreement, Brady is a QB who doesn't have the best physical talent. He just wins.

Only time will tell if Mills has this capability
DW4 did more with our team last season than almost any other Qb could have done. I am no DW4 apologist but I just don't think you can compare him to the Qb's you try to compare him to. Those Qb's had better teams to work with than what DW4 has had for the most part. What made those Qb's you speak of special is that when it mattered most they stepped up their games. They were clutch. The blowout wins were not special, the nail biters is where those Qb's earned their money and their reputation. DW4 is still young and he is just now scratching the surface on what he can do. That is why before the civil suits, he was being said to be worth quite a lot in trade value. Hardly anybody in NFL circles thinks he underperformed. I agree with them.

I don't get the point of this post. Supposedly, the massage therapist was "considering" suing Watson before the trade demands. How would he or the Texans know what she was considering? Shouldn't the date she contacted his agency and the date he requested a trade be the milestones to make this case?It's hard to keep up with these internet conspiracies. Maybe I'm conflating this conspiracy with the conspiracy that Watson knew he was getting sued and wanted to get out of town.

I posted this this past Saturday https://www.texanstalk.com/threads/sexual-assault-suits-against-watson.115909/page-99#post-3187026 :

Texansballer74 said:

Texans: Cal McNair knew his attorney contacted lawyers in Deshaun Watson cases to suggest mediation - News Break
When attorney Tony Buzbee first suggested that the Texans had a role in trying to broker a settlement of the 22 cases pending against Deshaun Watson, the Texans had no official comment. They now do. An article from SI.com regarding the Watson situation included this comment from the team: “Mr....

www.newsbreakapp.com
www.newsbreakapp.com

An article from SI.com regarding the Watson situation included this comment from the team: “Mr. [Cal] McNair was aware that his personal attorney contacted both parties to suggest mediation. Mr. McNair has had no personal involvement in any of those discussions. The Houston Texans organization has not had any direct contact with either party.”

John McClain on 610 radio about this:

"An attorney who knows both Buzbee and Hardin and has worked for McNairs in the past reached out to both parties to talk about mediation. It didn’t work. After he did it, the attorney told Cal McNair about it. McNair had nothing to do with it. The Texans have had no contact that has anything to do with Watson or his cases."

The last contact the team had directly with Watson was months ago when he demanded a trade just before his legal problems became public.

Per the SI article, a woman who had referred Watson to another massage therapist "told Watson’s marketing manager about potential litigation" end of December/early January. This same woman admitted in a November 2019 text message knowledge of Watson's behavior, and admitted she spoke to him about it then but declined to share details of that conversation, calling it “confidential.”

Watson requested a trade Jan 28............

.....don’t forget to add Clinton to that list. Heck JFK might’ve been the biggest player of all. How many professional athletes fall into this category but have remained behind the scenes b/c no one outed them publicly? This is all too common for folks who are in a position of power or in the upper category of wealth. Bill Gates recent marital woes seem to be pointing to his association with Epstein.
All the more reason he should have known better.
FFS, look at that list!!!

I posted this this past Saturday https://www.texanstalk.com/threads/sexual-assault-suits-against-watson.115909/page-99#post-3187026 :

Texansballer74 said:

Texans: Cal McNair knew his attorney contacted lawyers in Deshaun Watson cases to suggest mediation - News Break
When attorney Tony Buzbee first suggested that the Texans had a role in trying to broker a settlement of the 22 cases pending against Deshaun Watson, the Texans had no official comment. They now do. An article from SI.com regarding the Watson situation included this comment from the team: “Mr....

www.newsbreakapp.com
www.newsbreakapp.com

An article from SI.com regarding the Watson situation included this comment from the team: “Mr. [Cal] McNair was aware that his personal attorney contacted both parties to suggest mediation. Mr. McNair has had no personal involvement in any of those discussions. The Houston Texans organization has not had any direct contact with either party.”

John McClain on 610 radio about this:

The last contact the team had directly with Watson was months ago when he demanded a trade just before his legal problems became public.

Per the SI article, a woman who had referred Watson to another massage therapist "told Watson’s marketing manager about potential litigation" end of December/early January. This same woman admitted in a November 2019 text message knowledge of Watson's behavior, and admitted she spoke to him about it then but declined to share details of that conversation, calling it “confidential.”

Watson requested a trade Jan 28............

He wants out of Houston because he knew he messed up. The news got around on how he moves. So him and his agent put this bull crap together about how the organization didn’t take him serious and they’re doing the same stuff. He’s too stubborn to man up and tell the organization how he messed up and how sorry he is. The damage is done so he still wants out.

He wants out of Houston because he knew he messed up. The news got around on how he moves. So him and his agent put this bull crap together about how the organization didn’t take him serious and they’re doing the same stuff. He’s too stubborn to man up and tell the organization how he messed up and how sorry he is. The damage is done so he still wants out.

This is my take, the "get me out of here" request is directly related to his oily butthole troubles.

Its better that he doesn’t show up but I’m still fining him everyday he doesn’t

His best course of action:

Just step up to the mic and state that everything that happened in those masseuse sessions was consensual.....from just a massage to something sexual afterwards. Me as well as most folks, would probably have no excitement in knowing that what has happened behind closed doors, sexually, is now going to be made public. That information just isn’t for public consumption....or shouldn’t be.

Let it play out in court and let the chips fall where they fall.

Good post...but a couple of pointers here....

In Cosby's case, i believe he admitted to giving women qualludes or something to that effect in a deposition prior to his trial....That was huge to his CRIMINAL case & is what ultimately sealed his fate. To date, DW4's case in still under investigation criminally and to our knowledge no such smoking gun has been obtained.

Some in here believe that not casting stones & waiting for the due process & outcome of all this to play out means that you're "defending" & its not the case.

Just step up to the mic and state that everything that happened in those masseuse sessions was consensual.....from just a massage to something sexual afterwards. Me as well as most folks, would probably have no excitement in knowing that what has happened behind closed doors, sexually, is now going to be made public. That information just isn’t for public consumption....or shouldn’t be.

Oh, it is entertaining and yes, it should be made for public consumption. The fanbase needs to know what a perv the Oily Watson is. The fact that some still to this day defend him tells me more about people than any psychology class ever could.

It is actually shocking they have yet to do this.

Good post...but a couple of pointers here....

In Cosby's case, i believe he admitted to giving women qualludes or something to that effect in a deposition prior to his trial....That was huge to his CRIMINAL case & is what ultimately sealed his fate. To date, DW4's case in still under investigation criminally and to our knowledge no such smoking gun has been obtained.

Some in here believe that not casting stones & waiting for the due process & outcome of all this to play out means that you're "defending" & its not the case.

I'm not defending Coby but taking Qualudes used to be a thing back in the 70's early 80's.

Isn't that what he's doing? First on Instagram and now through a lawyer, who no doubt is telling him to keep his mouth shut and let him, the lawyer, do the talking.

I'm not defending Coby but taking Qualudes used to be a thing back in the 70's early 80's.

Thing is tho, rape has never been a thing in any modern era & by his own tongue he admitted to giving these women Qualudes for the express purpose of having sex with them......which is a very different thing from not only what is being alleged here, but also what is considered to have happened. I wont kick the kid while he's down & will reserve judgement & i won't make my mind up about him before the process plays out in the court of law or some other legal means as its supposed to.

OTA's are voluntary ... except for one mandatory.. Training camp? We'll have to wait to see what the NFL does. He may be put on paid leave.
If he does not show for TC, don't expect the NFL to put him on the CEL before week 1 of the regular season. The NFL is probably not overjoyed re. penalizing the Texans, who are not directly responsible for this fiasco, anymore than they have to.

The Texans could fine Watson $95,877 for skipping minicamp and $50,000 for each day of training camp if he holds out, according to ESPN's Dan Graziano. If he skips preseason games, Watson would be fined a week's salary ($620,000) for each missed game.

Has it entered anyone’s mind that he may never take a snap in the NFL again?

He'll play again. I have no doubt.

This is a league that likes to ACT morally righteous to sell merchandise & tickets and protect multi-billion dollar broadcasting deals.

The league likes to talk the talk.

But, the reality is that it is also a league that will forgive/forget just about anything if you still have talent, including killing dogs, domestic assault, child abuse, drug possession, sexual assault, accomplice to murder, etc.

The NFL does not walk the walk at the end of the day.

Watson's redemption story will be much heralded with his new team, with a full blown marketing department behind him, simply because he can still play pro football.

Oh, it is entertaining and yes, it should be made for public consumption. The fanbase needs to know what a perv the Oily Watson is. The fact that some still to this day defend him tells me more about people than any psychology class ever could.

It’s not entertaining at all, it’s actually horrendous and sad. I just wish it would go away.

If he’s guilty I hope he doesn’t play another snap in the NFL. But like DB stated, the NFL will give him another chance. They know they will not lose any fan base behind this.

This is a league that likes to ACT morally righteous to sell merchandise & tickets and protect multi-billion dollar broadcasting deals.

But, the reality is that it is also a league that will forgive/forget just about anything if you still have talent, including killing dogs, domestic assault, child abuse, drug possession, sexual assault, accomplice to murder, etc.

Watson's redemption story will be much heralded with his new team, with a full blown marketing department behind him, simply because he can still play pro football.
22 accusers. Thats an astronomical number. Cut than in half, 11 accusers telling the truth, and pretend the other 11 are fibbing. Thats still an astronomical number. I strongly believe the league will make an example. Look back to the Ray Rice case, it was originally punishable 4 or 6 weeks. Rice completes suspension, the day he is set to return, the league changed the punishment and said a year, double punishment for Rice. Why? To make an example. The league is gonna bring the hammer

no one”walks the walk” when that much money is involved individually or otherwise.....unreasonable to expect the NFL to imo

22 accusers. Thats an astronomical number. Cut than in half, 11 accusers telling the truth, and pretend the other 11 are fibbing. Thats still an astronomical number. I strongly believe the league will make an example. Look back to the Ray Rice case, it was originally punishable 4 or 6 weeks. Rice completes suspension, the day he is set to return, the league changed the punishment and said a year, double punishment for Rice. Why? To make an example. The league is gonna bring the hammer

Punishment: kick him completely out of the NFL would show everyone how serious they are and that sexual assault is not tolerated period.

Last edited:
Back