Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

He'll play again. I have no doubt.

This is a league that likes to ACT morally righteous to sell merchandise & tickets and protect multi-billion dollar broadcasting deals.

The league likes to talk the talk.

But, the reality is that it is also a league that will forgive/forget just about anything if you still have talent, including killing dogs, domestic assault, child abuse, drug possession, sexual assault, accomplice to murder, etc.

The NFL does not walk the walk at the end of the day.

Watson's redemption story will be much heralded with his new team, with a full blown marketing department behind him, simply because he can still play pro football.
Yeah, but they do appear to draw the line at actual murder. So there's that.

no one”walks the walk” when that much money is involved individually or otherwise.....unreasonable to expect the NFL to imo

Yep. That's my point. Even if Watson is guilty, the NFL will eventually crater and he'll be redeemed by some other NFL franchise.

I don't expect them to do anything but protect their entertainment brand. That's why I just laugh at their shallow moral righteousness. It's nothing but an empty gesture.

Yep. That's my point. Even if Watson is guilty, the NFL will eventually crater and he'll be redeemed by some other NFL franchise.

I don't expect them to do anything but protect their entertainment brand. That's why I just laugh at their shallow moral righteousness. It's nothing but an empty gesture.
Define "guilty". Do you mean guilty by public perception? Or found guilty in a court of law?

Is there any difference between the two when it comes to any action by the NFL?

Thing is tho, rape has never been a thing in any modern era & by his own tongue he admitted to giving these women Qualudes for the express purpose of having sex with them......which is a very different thing from not only what is being alleged here, but also what is considered to have happened. I wont kick the kid while he's down & will reserve judgement & i won't make my mind up about him before the process plays out in the court of law or some other legal means as its supposed to.

Will you admit your guys a perv?

22 accusers. Thats an astronomical number. Cut than in half, 11 accusers telling the truth, and pretend the other 11 are fibbing. Thats still an astronomical number. I strongly believe the league will make an example. Look back to the Ray Rice case, it was originally punishable 4 or 6 weeks. Rice completes suspension, the day he is set to return, the league changed the punishment and said a year, double punishment for Rice. Why? To make an example. The league is gonna bring the hammer

Particularly if DW4 shows up for TC so he gets paid. This will put the NFL/God'ell in a bad spot and there will be harsh repercussions.

Yeah, but they do appear to draw the line at actual murder. So there's that.
ray-lewis-celebration-dance-1.gif

He wants out of Houston because he knew he messed up. The news got around on how he moves. So him and his agent put this bull crap together about how the organization didn’t take him serious and they’re doing the same stuff. He’s too stubborn to man up and tell the organization how he messed up and how sorry he is. The damage is done so he still wants out.

Let us not forget that Cal. He and the staff were likely not asking him about anything...because they knew what was going to happen. And they were in damage control mode. What to say and do when the story broke.

I dont know who removed my post, but if somebody calls me a racist you can bet your azz I'm going to respond.

I dont need to report it, I can debate very well.

Yes, I was just sitting here thinking about that.. Big Ben's situation was very similar.. I still remember a lot of fan backlash initially though . If he wins, nobody will care.

However where their situations differ is Big Ben's allegations didn't become public at the same time he was giving his franchise a big "**** you" either. Watson in the last few months has burned up alot of his leeway with the team already. It'll be interesting to see where this goes. His clean cut reputation has certainly taken a hit.

I will say this.. the Texans are exponentially more entertaining/interesting during the offseason than they were on the football field.
:popcorn: The Texans are the best dark comedy show running..

Ben's allegations were nothing like DW4's.

Starting with 2 vs 22

Ending with a cop standing guard outside a bathroom while Ben was having sex with a girl that was wearing a down to bleep T-Shirt.

Maybe. But where does the moral hot button stand in society today on this issue? It just might be out of their power to blow this off. This is the one point that I believes drives our whole trade prospects.

Define "guilty". Do you mean guilty by public perception? Or found guilty in a court of law?

Is there any difference between the two when it comes to any action by the NFL?

I think "guilty" in any sense will ultimately not matter to the NFL.

I see a direct correlation between a player's talent and the amount of B.S. the NFL is willing to tolerate from said player. The greater the talent, the more crap they will be willing to tolerate.

If Watson was a backup QB, he'd already be gone and most likely looking at a dead career.

As an elite QB, it's in the NFL's and franchise's best financial interests to eventual forgive/forget. The Texans want draft capital, and the NFL wants highlights that sells tickets and merchandise.

Maybe. But where does the moral hot button stand in society today on this issue? It just might be out of their power to blow this off. This is the one point that I believes drives our whole trade prospects.

They'll do something just to appease the masses and corporate sponsors, but we all know his level of talent is a sort of a proverbial 'get out of jail free' card in our society.

Many people are willing to overlook a lot of things if someone can entertain them. It is what it is.

I think "guilty" in any sense will ultimately not matter to the NFL.

I see a direct correlation between a player's talent and the amount of B.S. the NFL is willing to tolerate from said player. The greater the talent, the more crap they will be willing to tolerate.

If Watson was a backup QB, he'd already be gone and most likely looking at a dead career.

As an elite QB, it's in the NFL's and franchise's best financial interests to eventual forgive/forget. The Texans want draft capital, and the NFL wants highlights that sells tickets and merchandise.

They'll do something just to appease the masses and corporate sponsors, but we all know his level of talent is a sort of a proverbial 'get out of jail free' card in our society.

Many people are willing to overlook a lot of things if someone can entertain them. It is what it is.
What about advertising revenue? Just watch ANY commercial today then tell me the advertisers aren’t concerned with social justice and other current PC dogma.

Steel I know you think DW4 is comparable to Carl Eugene Watts, but please remind me what Watson allegedly did to deserve the perv label ?
Over 40 masseuses which include unlicensed ones, in one year. Telling them he didn’t care if they weren’t licensed, he wasn’t gonna tell anyone. Asking them to massage his anus. To name a few. He could get any girl he wants. Doing it under the pretense of a sports massage is perverted.

What about advertising revenue? Just watch ANY commercial today then tell me the advertisers aren’t concerned with social justice and other current PC dogma.

Well, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if his personal endorsements dry up.

But the original point I was replying to was "Has it entered anyone’s mind that he may never take a snap in the NFL again?", and I just don't think his career is over unless he ends up in prison. And as Mike Vick showed, even that can be overlooked by the NFL.

Funny thing is about social justice and other current PC dogma, we don't seem to hear much from that crowd about this story. I wonder why? :thinking: (rhetorical question, because the answer most likely does not belong in this forum. . .

Over 40 masseuses which include unlicensed ones, in one year. Telling them he didn’t care if they weren’t licensed, he wasn’t gonna tell anyone. Asking them to massage his anus. To name a few. He could get any girl he wants. Doing it under the pretense of a sports massage is perverted.
Asking them to massage his A-hole ? OK yea that sounds kinda weird , kinda kinky but I dunno ?
But sodomy copulation is no longer outlawed in most places even though some, maybe many may not condone such sexual activity.
And to the large number of masseuses, so maybe DW4 finds that variety is the spice of life, and you should know that many others also feel that way re their sexual partners, right ?
Was it all about sex ? Maybe but last time I checked that was perfectly legal if among consenting, and so on. Right ?

Well, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if his personal endorsements dry up.

But the original point I was replying to was "Has it entered anyone’s mind that he may never take a snap in the NFL again?", and I just don't think his career is over unless he ends up in prison. And as Mike Vick showed, even that can be overlooked by the NFL.

Funny thing is about social justice and other current PC dogma, we don't seem to hear much from that crowd about this story. I wonder why? :thinking: (rhetorical question, because the answer most likely does not belong in this forum. . .
That in a way is what is driving my question...or position. that’s the problem the NFL will have to find out. If he is fully exonerated of all charges the NFL is off the hook...and we can trade him. But how much of what that sticks will become a media problem? The silence so far is confusing, but this could go wildly in either direction. We need to get that HPD report out. Edit. I think where our opinions may differ a little concerns DW’s star status. You believe, like in the past, the NFL will try to bury this. And they may, but I’m not convinced yet. Things have changed. I believe these days if say Brady or Mahomes or even Goodell or say Andy Reid were shown to get dozens of massages with the ass as a focal point it could hurt the NFL brand.

Last edited:
Asking them to massage his A-hole ? OK yea that sounds kinda weird , kinda kinky but I dunno ?
But sodomy copulation is no longer outlawed in most places even though some, maybe many may not condone such sexual activity.
And to the large number of masseuses, so maybe DW4 finds that variety is the spice of life, and you should know that many others also feel that way re their sexual partners, right ?
Was it all about sex ? Maybe but last time I checked that was perfectly legal if among consenting, and so on. Right ?
Wonder what a twelve year old wearing his jersey thinks about a sphincter tinker? This is more than the “legal” issues.

That in a way is what is driving my question...or position. that’s the problem the NFL will have to find out. If he is fully exonerated of all charges the NFL is off the hook...and we can trade him. But how much of what that sticks will become a media problem? The silence so far is confusing, but this could go wildly in either direction. We need to get that HPD report out. Edit. I think where our opinions may differ a little concerns DW’s star status. You believe, like in the past, the NFL will try to bury this. And they may, but I’m not convinced yet. Things have changed. I believe these days if say Brady or Mahomes or even Goodell or say Andy Reid were shown to get dozens of massages with the ass as a focal point it could hurt the NFL brand.

You've got a good point. Times appear to be changing, so we'll just have to see to what extent when the dust settles.

I'm basing my predictions on NFL history, but if they really are about sending a message now, then this case will reveal it if he's found guilty of any of the charges.

And it'll be interesting to see how the NFL responds if the result is out-of-court settlements with NDA's from all of the women, so he's not found guilty but the image is tarnished.

You've got a good point. Times appear to be changing, so we'll just have to see to what extent when the dust settles.

I'm basing my predictions on NFL history, but if they really are about sending a message now, then this case will reveal it if he's found guilty of any of the charges.

And it'll be interesting to see how the NFL responds if the result is out-of-court settlements with NDA's from all of the women, so he's not found guilty but the image is tarnished.
Bingo. How far does a tarnished image go with the NFL today?

Did you forget to logout or switch accounts? :kitten:

Steel I know you think DW4 is comparable to Carl Eugene Watts, but please remind me what Watson allegedly did to deserve the perv label ?

Searching women down on the internet.

Oily Watson says hi.

You may disagree with me, but these aren't the actions of a normal person. Neither is a person who has had a civil suit and been advised by his agent (Legal council) to settle, yet continues his pattern of seeking out massage therapists on the internet against legal advice.

Guy has a fetish at the very least. He is who he is. Would you like 1 finger or 2 stuck up your bunghole sir?

Licensed massage therapist is a great cover for prostitution. Watson admitted he had sex with some of the women involved in the lawsuit. Is it possible that his sex crazed ass mistakenly thought all the women he contacted were willing to fulfill his carnal desires when some of the women were honest to goodness massage therapist? He thought they would massage him while at the same time give him his happy endings.

It may be he thought all the women he had massage him he could take advantage of while being cheap and have them scratch his itch so to speak. I am sure word got out about him and many of these women decided to make sure he would pay them what he easily could afford. He would no longer take these women or any other women for granted!

Even if he did not sexually assault any of these women, it appears he may have paid some of these women for sex and sexual favors. If that is the case then for that alone, I hope these women make a lot of money off of him! If he did what he is accused of with even one woman, I hope he pays for it beyond money alone!

Licensed massage therapist is a great cover for prostitution. Watson admitted he had sex with some of the women involved in the lawsuit. Is it possible that his sex crazed ass mistakenly thought all the women he contacted were willing to fulfill his carnal desires when some of the women were honest to goodness massage therapist? He thought they would massage him while at the same time give him his happy endings.

It may be he thought all the women he had massage him he could take advantage of while being cheap and have them scratch his itch so to speak. I am sure word got out about him and many of these women decided to make sure he would pay them what he easily could afford. He would no longer take these women or any other women for granted!

Even if he did not sexually assault any of these women, it appears he may have paid some of these women for sex and sexual favors. If that is the case then for that alone, I hope these women make a lot of money off of him! If he did what he is accused of with even one woman, I hope he pays for it beyond money alone!

I would love to know what he paid the women he had consensual sex with vs what he paid those that he stuck his penis in their hand (Allegedly) and those women declined his advances? I will say this again, You Gotta Pay Your Hoes.

Dumbazz

This is probably the best post on what he has done... period. Either he foced himself, willing of some (maybe), paid for it. No matter how you look at that, you are NOT normal behaving in that way. If you found out your boss was doing it, would you say it was normal?

Oily Watson says hi.

You may disagree with me, but these aren't the actions of a normal person. Neither is a person who has had a civil suit and been advised by his agent (Legal council) to settle, yet continues his pattern of seeking out massage therapists on the internet against legal advice.

Guy has a fetish at the very least. He is who he is. Would you like 1 finger or 2 stuck up your bunghole sir?

What's a "normal person"?

Oily Watson says hi.

A fetish is not necessarily a perversion Steel, and anyway sodomy is legal in this day and age in case you didn't know.

One good visit to an ER and conversation over coffee might shock you as to what doctor’s have retrieved from the deep anals of Johnny’s dad’s bunghole.

Or Watson's,

Wonder if the Texans medical staff (Heavy on the word staff) could screw this up too?

Back