Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Selection 2.33: Xavier Su'a-Filo OG

Thumbs up or down on Su'a-Filo, Xavier at 2.33?

• Up

Votes: 113 91.9%
  • Down

Votes: 10 8.1%

• Total voters
Osweiler owes a lot of $$$ to Kubiak for babying him through 10 starts, then benching him before the league could see Brock was a fraud.

Will Osweiler ever see that? Nope.
Brock was struggling in his game against the Chargers and was pulled but at the time he was pulled the playoffs were just around the corner and Peyton had plenty of playoff experience and Gary was going to roll the dice using the savvy nearing retirement Qb,. In that game against the Chargers, Brock didn't play great but he was not awful yet either.

I have already been down this road in regards to Brock being pulled that season.

As far as whether Brock will ever concede to agreeing with most people that he sucks that that is just stupid. If you are a competitor you believe in your self.

After seeing the Qb situation with the Rams last season and how those Qb's are doing this season, I hold out judgement to some degree when it appears no Qb is having success on a team. I call it the Jeff Fisher syndrome.

So they compound a mistake by making a $72m mistake and almost $40m of it guaranteed cap hit .....

Best option of those three in hindsight was roll with Hoyer or another comparable JAG for another year .... since he doesn't require such a financial commitment.
come on C, Hoyer couldn't have stayed in Houston after that playoff meltdown any more than Jacoby Jones could have stayed here after that playoff fumble. They had to do something.

None of us liked how it turned out.

I'm chalking it up as necessary pain that led the path to Watson.

Back