Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Selection 1.1: JaDeveon Clowney DE-OLB

Thumbs up or down on JaDaveon Clowney at 1.1?

• Up

Votes: 189 88.7%
  • Down

Votes: 24 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
90 seconds, give us something already... I got excited for a moment when I looked at the stage, but no, it was just a cameraman.

I am happy. I would have been more than ok with Robinson, but I believe, if there is a player like Clowney available, you take him.

Well crap! Hope he gets the desire to out to Watt

Not real happy with this pick, but it is what it is.
I'm not going to root against him.

Wow-------I like the pick, but I can't help but think Mario Williams...............

I wonder how this plays out comparing him to Johnny Football similar to how MW was compared to bush....

so does he have surgery for the bone spurs now or halfway into the season?

He better bring it. There will be no mercy.

Jadeveon Clowney is healthy now isn't he? He's been working out like a beast for the past few months. He ran a 4.53 forty-yard dash with bone spurs?

thumb to the side as he has to prove he will bring it. I'll root for him. Still hoping now Atlanta knows we are serious, they bring a trade offer.

Wow-------I like the pick, but I can't help but think Mario Williams...............

I wonder how this plays out comparing him to Johnny Football similar to how MW was compared to bush....

I'm so glad there's a rookie wage scale. I also hope Watt and Cush take care of any motivational issues. I wish Antonio Smith was still on the team, too. He's a good mentor.

thumb to the side as he has to prove he will bring it. I'll root for him. Still hoping now Atlanta knows we are serious, they bring a trade offer.
No thanks. They could offer three first-round pick in 2014, 2015 and 2016 I'd still say no. Jadeveon Clowney is a special talent and I'm very happy with the selection. Now I'm ready to see what's to come.

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva 4m

#Texans Front 7: LE JJ Watt RE Jared Crick NT Jerrell Powe OLB Jadeveon Clowney OLB Whitney Mercilus ILB Brian Cushing ILB Brooks Reed

Sorry I think Clowney is a once in a lifetime freak whereas Mario was a workout guy who happened to be the best of what was an overrated group. JMO. Good for Texans. Maybe my Texan fandom grows with OBrien and this though always second to my pathetic Boys

I have my doubt about his desire. Please prove me wrong JC.

At least it wasn't bortles. Whewwwwww!!!!

Awefully quite here. Usually after a pick this place goes crazy. What`s the matter? We just got a player that scouts considered the best defender in the country for the last 3 years...

I like the pick if he has the drive to play the game like JJ does - he obviously has the physical metrics. Obviously pass rusher isn't a great area of success for us in the draft - and that understandably does make fans apprehensive - however, we've also picked up JJ Watt as well, so we can find some D-studs in the draft.

Can kick back and see how the rest of the first round goes now.

Welcome to Houston, Jadeveon! :texflag:

Jadeveon Clowney is healthy now isn't he? He's been working out like a beast for the past few months. He ran a 4.53 forty-yard dash with bone spurs?

Yes.

He ran a 4.53 forty with bone spurs and played all last season with them.

We're wanting him to get the bone spurs fixed asap.

Before the draft I was all about swinging for the fences.

Clowney has huge potential that I doubt will be fulfilled, but at least they swung I guess.

Thumbs Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back