Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Rose Bowl Game Thread - Wed. Jan. 4

Carr Bomb said:
Yes the trade down group is drooling at the mouth the kid screwed up on a play in his collegic career, now hes a waste, good greef. What that fumble dismisses is the great open field running, thats what I took away from the play

Add the bonehead lateral to the block he missed, and it seems everytime he gets the ball if there's not a hole big enough to drive a Mack truck through, he tries to cut it to the outside, and both times I saw him do it UT's defense brought him down for a loss.

With the first pick can we just draft UT's ENTIRE O LINE! Young has enough time to read War and Peace back there!

texan279 said:
Add the bonehead lateral to the block he missed, and it seems everytime he gets the ball if there's not a hole big enough to drive a Mack truck through, he tries to cut it to the outside, and both times I saw him do it UT's defense brought him down for a loss.
Every back even in the nfl when they are running down field they try to cut it back to the outside, are you kidding me. 9 times out of 10 when you see a highlight of a back taking one to the house hes streaking down the sideline. Again just dismiss the play, if Bush doesn't fumble everybody here says great play

vince looks darn solid.....8 of 9, 42 yards rushing....he looks calm and collected....leinhart is failing to impress me

I know everyone else is seeing this too, but why can't we hold onto the dang ball. USC isn't playing that great so far thankfully.

Nothing like watching the most hyped game of all time stink up the joint. Give me last night's slugfest again now that was a game.

The Preacher said:
Nothing like watching the most hyped game of all time stink up the joint. Give me last night's slugfest again now that was a game.
I would never call that a slugfest that was just a total lack of offense and for 5 hours both teams acted like they didn't want to win

The Preacher said:

I'll give you that penalty infested game with terrible kickers and bad bad offenses.

yeah and matt lienart says he had his best practice ever, I don't think he has faced a defense like this. Maybe this is the big play that turns the tide. So far this game is living up to the billing.

Hi everyone! I was over on the Colts board talking about this game, but figured this would be a better place to discuss, since it's Texas vs. the Texans future. OK if I join in?

Another turnover? This is ridiculous. And yes last night's game had a lack of playmakers but you have to admit the defenses came to play and were simply punishing any offensive player involved. That's what happens in tough conferences where they play defense the offenses simply don't look that great. And if you think it was a bad game because the kickers sucked then I don't know what to say.

txhoosier said:
Hi everyone! I was over on the Colts board talking about this game, but figured this would be a better place to discuss, since it's Texas vs. the Texans future. OK if I join in?

The more the merrier, welcome.

txhoosier said:
Welcome to the club txhooooiisser, ok Im starting to drink to much

Rofl... you all are praising vince because it worked this time. If it wouldnt have, you all would be talking about how bad a play it was like reggies..

Clearly down, should have snapped the ball for extra point faster. Got away with one, minus the extra point.

but in their rush, they shanked an extra point......haunt them later? But yeah...that was the ultimate football F- You from vince to reggie.......see...this is how you lateral son

Back