Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Rose Bowl Game Thread - Wed. Jan. 4

Facemask?!?!?

Total lack of discipline so far. The 'Horns are more torqued up than a two year old after 2 red bulls.

Carr Bomb said:
so he cant run between the tackles

I could have ran through that hole. I also saw him miss a block on their first drive and try to get to the outside twice and get brought down for a loss.

texan279 said:
I could have ran through that hole. I also saw him miss a block on their first drive and try to get to the outside twice and get brought down for a loss.
yeah I saw the replay after I typed my post that was a huge hole, but you still have to admit bush has made plays and the game is still early I just wish the horns didn't fumble that ball because right now the game at the very least should be 3-0

Carr Bomb said:
another thing that is underated is this usc defense so far

You think they haven't gotten any pressure just watching Texas fumble. Must be a lot of nerves cause this hasn't been anything to write about so far.

reggie bush questionable football decision number TWO of the night......come on now....#1 pick? what a joke

Glad he got that one out of his system before declaring for the draft. I bet he doesn't try anything like that again anytime soon.

As the announcer stated, just trying to do too much. Both teams are cranked up tonight. I wish they'd settle down a little bit.

I have to say I LIKED the lateral attempt by Bush. He attempted to make a play for a TD (the guy was open). This just didnt work this time. It just didnt work this time!

texan279 said:
If we waste our #1 pick on this fool, I will stroke out! :challenge
Yes the trade down group is drooling at the mouth the kid screwed up on a play in his collegic career, now hes a waste, good greef. What that fumble dismisses is the great open field running, thats what I took away from the play

Back