Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Preseason: Texans vs Dolphins

Roy Lopez was examined in the med tent a few minutes ago.

Vannet seems to have turned his ankle.

Dolphins RB has been carted off the field.

Did you get cut when not able to make that catch?

I saw many many NFL players, including AJ, not making that catch.

I didn't drop a pass in 3 years of practice. I didn't get cut. I quit as a junior.

Your critical of plays a hof'er didn't make? Again, sounds hyper critical.

No, he said any OC from the Shanahan's tree can make his team a winning team right of the bat.
He names McVay and LaFleur.
But both had losing seasons as first time OC

Uhhh, we haven't had a winning or losing season yet. It hasn't been played. How have you refuted anything?

DeMeco can start Sunday’s defensive film room with this….341 Yards, 164 Rushing, and 29 Minutes of possession at the end of the 3rd quarter. You’re not going to win in the NFL with this type of effort.

If I were Ryans….I go for it on 4th down. I’d let the offense know, since you missed out on 3rd and 1, you’ll try it again. If you fail on 4th down….just keep your arses on the field, the defense is pretty damm tired.

Your trying far too hard to prove a point…..you don’t think there’s as many videos of WR’s making those catches? If you care to look, you might even find 2nd and 3rd stringers making those catches.
Show me.
Is there a stat?

Here's a better example.
Hopkins, with his big mitt, could never secure the ball.

3:14

I predicted 5 - 7 wins for the Texans this year, and so far I've seen nothing to change that.

That’s where I have them too, but I’m moving down to the lower end of that scale. I started at 7, moved it to 6, and now…moving to 5. I think there will be real improvement in the second half of the year, but way too little, way too late. Another crappy season coming up.

Back