Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Preseason: Texans vs Dolphins

Hoping the OL will more closely resemble what will be on the field Sep. 10 so that he has a decent chance to do better.
Will be giving extra attention to the three IOL, Shaq Mason, Juice Scruggs and Green to see how they solidify the middle. Stroud will be in trouble if there's pressure in his face. Not concerned with the left side. The right side? We'll get a good idea how good our swing will be.

I’ve heard waddle, Tua, and Tyreek aren’t playing today so not gonna read too much into the defensive performance today although it will be concerning if they get beat with those guys out.

Mostly will be watching Stroud and the Oline. Don’t need anything crazy from CJ just wanna see him look less nervous back there as well as see the ball come out on time

Hoping the OL will more closely resemble what will be on the field Sep. 10 so that he has a decent chance to do better.
Agree. But that's also hoping the OLine present on Sept 10 is much better than what we've been seeing. We've seen all the potential starters out there except Tunsil. If Howard even plays in that game, he will have some challenges with the club that he will undoubtedly be wearing..............challenges beyond trying to pick his nose.............:backsout:

Who do you expect to be starting at RT? Fant? There's a lot of new names on the roster that I don't recognize at T.

I’ve heard waddle, Tua, and Tyreek aren’t playing today so not gonna read too much into the defensive performance today although it will be concerning if they get beat with those guys out.

Mostly will be watching Stroud and the Oline. Don’t need anything crazy from CJ just wanna see him look less nervous back there as well as see the ball come out on time
Waddlle is nursing an abdominal oblique muscle contusion he received in a joint practice last week. Tua is trying to go into the regular season without a concussion. Hill is trying to save his injuries for the regular season.

My son and the grandkids (twins- 3 years old) will be at the game today. Hope the Texans make it worth the effort.

Back