Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Preseason: Texans vs Dolphins

Will cj get 1 more drive?
Hope so, it’s been so doom and gloom so far this training camp, he’s put together some promising work here today against a decent team I hope they give him opportunity to build on it and get a TD hopefully, Mills has enough experience that he doesn’t need the reps, too.

On their own 45?
I’m expecting teams to exploit our evident weakness. They ain’t taking it easy on us. Especially with the way analytics are being incorporated. What are the odds of our defense making the stop on 4th and short?

I’m expecting teams to exploit our evident weakness. They ain’t taking it easy on us. Especially with the way analytics are being incorporated into more teams. What are the odds of our defense making the stop on 4th and short?

You realize this is preseason and we aren't playing all starters or calling blitzes etc like we would?

I'll agree with your analytics assessment after 2-3 regular season games.

Good series 'ies for the dolphins. We've been outflanked all game long.

D is very disappointing. They killed it in NE but terrible today. Henry T looked great last week, but is getting worked today. Sting is also getting worked. They are doing a lousy job setting the edge, and coverage is also not good. Pass rush? Decent at times, but still not good enough. Miami is running and passing at will. There’s been a couple of good plays, but all in all, this D looks like shades of 2022 to me. Which is not good. If this team is going to get to my 6 or 7 win total, the D needs to be way better then today.

Finally…..I got logged into DAZN (new Gameday source). So I’m seeing the game live now. Great KO return by Sims.

Back