Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Preseason GM 3: the 49ers

I’m really happy they played Pierce and then pulled him. As much as I liked his performance against the Saints, I’ve seen guys have one breakout game and then sort of disappear. I wanted one more game to confirm my thoughts from game 1 and boy did he confirm.

He’s the best Texans RB since Foster hands down, and he reminds me of Foster in some ways, probably more physical.

I’m really happy they played Pierce and then pulled him. As much as I liked his performance against the Saints, I’ve seen guys have one breakout game and then sort of disappear. I wanted one more game to confirm my thoughts from game 1 and boy did he confirm.

He’s the best Texans RB since Foster hands down, and he reminds me of Foster in some ways, probably more physical.

Yeah he is more of a thumper than Foster, but I don't think he has the slide and glide that Foster had. Seems like a damn good back so far though.

So when kids play Cowboys and Politically corrects now who kills who and since guns are about to be outlawed do they just beat each other with sticks?

Rubber sticks, not hard enough blows to leave bruises would be my best guess.. Just got off a hour long to conversation with my mother explaining to me how my 6 yo niece got ISS for poking another girl in the butt with a pencil eraser end.. (3 days in a school).

Jesus Christ, so glad I didn't have kids or don't go to indoctrination school these days.. No way in hell I would've graduated.

mills needs to put that pass up higher and receiver would've had better chance catching it. Mills has been very unimpressive.

Anyone else surprised that Mack seems to be buried as third team? Pierce clear #1, then Burkhead? Is that the rotation in the season?

Going to be a very long year... you guys enjoy your weekly gameday ***** sessions

Back