Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Pre-season...Game 3...Dallas Cowboys!

I didnt see the play, but why are the Texans so determined to have their TEs blocking edge rushers.

TEs are going to get beat by good edge rushers more often than not. Most teams have those guys helping out on the edge but not depended on to keep the qb clean.

That's a failing methodology especially when TEs in college arent asked to do that much if at all. These guys are big receivers.

He's trying to make every TE play like Gronkowski who is a very good blocker but is also not going to be protecting his qb multiple times/gm.

Just a garbage coach man.

They motioned Thomas to the left and had Thomas block down on 97. Looks like it should've been a double team but 97 swung out wide.

If CNND were here he'd tell you by watching the way the injury happened & the way he was walking, that little stroll probably compounded the injury. Dont be surprised if he's lost for the season for a minor injury if treated correctly would not have prevented him for being 100% week 1
Naaaa. Fulton looks like he can play on one leg.

Does any team have more 3rd and 15 plus downs that us? And the horrible special teams return to complete this **** show.

Should call punts on first down.
A smart HC would recognize...1) my QB is a sitting duck, 2) I need to know what I have at RB, and 3) do I have some road graders, because nobody has proven tonight they can pass block.

But we have O’Brien, so none of that matters.

A smart HC would recognize...1) my QB is a sitting duck, 2) I need to know what I have at RB, and 3) do I have some road graders, because nobody has proven tonight they can pass block.

But we have O’Brien, so none of that matters.

He wouldn't have started his offensive linemen out of position

I see nothing's changed. Our offensive line leaks like cheese cloth, our secondary is... Non-existent and that dipthidiot of a head coach is incapable of performing the job. My respite from posting, and just reading these forums shall continue another year. Y'all be nice to one another, suffering as a fan of the Texans is easier with friends than enemies. The good news, I no longer suffer from high blood pressure

I see nothing's changed. Our offensive line leaks like cheese cloth, our secondary is... Non-existent and that dipthidiot of a head coach is incapable of performing the job. My respite from posting, and just reading these forums shall continue another year. Y'all be nice to one another, suffering as a fan of the Texans is easier with friends than enemies. The good news, I no longer suffer from high blood pressure

Thanks for stopping in. Same ole, same ole Texans. Groundhog day, etc. See you next August unless we stumble into the playoffs.

miller will miss games and it still goes back to the OL better OL this year makes up for RB
I think Max was RG still. Got beat bad
texans still been moving around the OL

Back