Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Pre-season...Game 3...Dallas Cowboys!

BO always looks lost on the sideline

maxresdefault.jpg

Must suck to keep defending this piece of trash only to have it blow up in your face. Just give up and people will forget how wrong you were after a while.

Lol, don’t get upset b/c your idiotic response was as predictable as the sun coming up...

Lol, don’t get upset b/c your idiotic response was as predictable as the sun coming up...
I’m not upset. I’ve accepted this long ago. The sooner you admit you are wrong the sooner you can start healing your crushed ego

That season opener at NO is going to be brutal... Playing on national TV, playing a top 10 QB, OB typically not being prepared for the first game of the season, the shitshow this preseason has been so far. Can't imagine anything but a Saints blowout.

People yes Davenport sucks but that 1st sack wasn't on him. Watson had a lot of time to get rid of the ball. Add in the long developing routes.

The injury: number 96 was already in the freaking gap and went directly down the line of scrimmage. How the F do yall expect Davenport to get in front of him. He should've been the guards responsibility.

I’m not upset. I’ve accepted this long ago. The sooner you admit you are wrong the sooner you can start healing your crushed ego

I won’t side track the thread with bickering and dumb **** to try to prove a point. It’s a preseason game & doesn’t have any bearing on anything except for people like u with agendas...

Good day moron.

That season opener at NO is going to be brutal... Playing on national TV, playing a top 10 QB, OB typically not being prepared for the first game of the season, the shitshow this preseason has been so far. Can't imagine anything but a Saints blowout.

They should flex that game off

Said this 100 times or more but I would've fired OB when he got rid of Fitz to bring in Hoyer.

That let me know his decision making was seriously FUBAR.

And he's not deviated since. Bad decision after bad decision.

I've tried to remain hopeful but damn this mf makes it hard.

At the game and haven’t heard anything about the Miller injury. Hope he is ok. Hate to hear about injuries.

BO has always wanted to be Bill Belichick. McNair probably hired him because he was from the BB tree just like anybody that knew Sean McVay got hired in the last year. BO has assumed total control as coach, GM & dictator just like BB, as well as assuming playcaller duties. Unfortunately, BO ain't nuthin' like Belichik.

People yes Davenport sucks but that 1st sack wasn't on him. Watson had a lot of time to get rid of the ball. Add in the long developing routes.

The injury: number 96 was already in the freaking gap and went directly down the line of scrimmage. How the F do yall expect Davenport to get in front of him. He should've been the guards responsibility.
Miss Howard at LG already. Good news is Fulton w@lked to the cart and didn’t look concerned.

Said this 100 times or more but I would've fired OB when he got rid of Fitz to bring in Hoyer.

That let me know his decision making was seriously FUBAR.

And he's not deviated since. Bad decision after bad decision.

I've tried to remain hopeful but damn this mf makes it hard.

Yep. The mallet hoyer qb carousel was a fireable offense.

And here goes RAC not to be out done lining up the CBs 15 yards deep.
I won’t side track the thread with bickering and dumb **** to try to prove a point. It’s a preseason game & doesn’t have any bearing on anything except for people like u with agendas...

Good day moron.
smart move loser.

The second sack was on 83 Thomas lol. So how was that on Davenport

I didnt see the play, but why are the Texans so determined to have their TEs blocking edge rushers.

TEs are going to get beat by good edge rushers more often than not. Most teams have those guys helping out on the edge but not depended on to keep the qb clean.

That's a failing methodology especially when TEs in college arent asked to do that much if at all. These guys are big receivers.

He's trying to make every TE play like Gronkowski who is a very good blocker but is also not going to be protecting his qb multiple times/gm.

Just a garbage coach man.

Miss Howard at LG already. Good news is Fulton w@lked to the cart and didn’t look concerned.

If CNND were here he'd tell you by watching the way the injury happened & the way he was walking, that little stroll probably compounded the injury. Dont be surprised if he's lost for the season for a minor injury if treated correctly would not have prevented him for being 100% week 1

Back