Updated roster prediction:
Valladay is out at RB. Adding Tomlinson at TE. I think Tomlinson brings value as a 6th OL type blocking TE in short yardage situations and think that’s a greater value than another RB unless they can contribute on ST with Pierce and Singletary offense only. We know Ogunbowale is good on ST so I have him as the favorite.
This lineup on offense will be good for a run-focused team. Pierce and Singletary can get 35-40 touches between each other per game with this cast of FBs/TEs supporting.
On defense, Hinish is out at DT. Adding Winovich. Think they’ll prefer an extra DE instead of DT. More versatility for ST and pass rush.
Also, Sheffield is out and Shaq Griffin is in to round out the CB unit.
There will be some tough battles, especially at LB with all the new additions. I debated removing Cashman for Carter or Hewitt but I believe Cashman’s superior speed will be more of an asset on ST.
Also, I currently have Heck as the favorite to be the swing OT but Greg Little if he plays to his potential could take that job.
This is an AFC South contending roster! New additions in bold:
(3) QB: Stroud, Mills, Keenum
(4) RB: Pierce, Singletary, Ogunbowale, Hairston
(6) WR: Woods, Collins, Metchie, Brown, Dell, Hutchinson
(4) TE: Schultz, Quitoriano, Beck, Tomlinson
(3) OT: Tunsil, Howard, Heck
(3) OG: Green, Mason, Patterson
(2) OC: Scruggs, Deiter
(5) DE: Anderson, Greenard, Hughes, Horton, Winovich
(4) DT: Collins, Rankins, Ridgeway, Lopez
(3) OLB: Harris, Littleton, Cashman
(3) MLB: Perryman, Kirksey, To’o To’o
(5) CB: Stingley, Nelson, Thomas, King, Griffin
(3) SS: Ward, Stewart, Hill
(2) FS: Pitre, Murray
(1) K: Fairbairn
(1) P: Johnston
(1) LS: Weeks