Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pitre makes ALL ROOKIE D!

We can all play this game going back to 2002.

I wanted Peppers over Carr
I had Peppers, too.

I didn't want either VY nor Bush.

I said Clowney was going to be picked first because of Bob McNair's alma mater.

I defended Chris Myers vehemently.

I said Brandon Brooks can get to the second level.

I said Britt and Cannon are wastes of time (you didn't).

I had Wilson and Cousins; you love yourself some Tannerhill and Nathan Peterman. 🤓

I had Peppers, too.

I didn't want either VY nor Bush.

I said Clowney was going to be picked first because of Bob McNair's alma mater.

I defended Chris Myers vehemently.

I said Brandon Brooks can get to the second level.

I said Britt and Cannon are wastes of time (you didn't).

I had Wilson and Cousins; you love yourself some Tannerhill and Nathan Peterman. 🤓
I didn't love Peterman that was Texian

I said Tannehill was as good as Derrick and when healthy still believe this. Tannehill has accomplished more in his career than Derrick ever will.

AfCCG

If signing Britt and using a late rd pick on Cannon is the worst things that Caserio does this franchise will be in great shape.
We agreed on the other moves you listed and said so at the time. Difference is I'm not crowing from the mountain tops about how I know everything.

Talk about lazy. Jordan Davis has 18 total tackles, zero sacks, playing a whopping 26% of the Eagles defensive snaps. But gets a nod for the all rookie team.

Thanks for taking this seriously, pro football writers.
Wish he was on the Texans

Last edited:
I didn't love Peterman that was Texian

I said Tannehill was as good as Derrick and when healthy still believe this. Tannehill has accomplished more in his career than Derrick ever will.

AfCCG

If signing Britt and using a late rd pick on Cannon is the worst things that Caserio does this franchise will be in great shape.
We agreed on the other moves you listed and said so at the time. Difference is I'm not crowing from the mountain tops about how I know everything.
Ehh.
Tannerhill was riding Henry and the defense to the AFCCG.

Case Keenum was the one who actually did contribute to take the Vikings to the NFCCG.

Tannerhill is even worse than Matt Schaub.
His showing in the playoffs were dismayed.
If not for some garbage time stats in the championship game, his playoff numbers are simply astrocious.

Back