Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Official New England Patriots vs. Houston Texans Gameday Thread

I would like to think, with what's at stake, they have THEMSELVES ready to play.

If the players aren't ready to take on this challenge on their own, if they don't find it within themselves to rise to the challenge on their own, no coach in the universe can help them.

Yeah, good point. If these guys aren't psyched to the gills then there is something wrong with them.

I would like to think, with what's at stake, they have THEMSELVES ready to play.

If the players aren't ready to take on this challenge on their own, if they don't find it within themselves to rise to the challenge on their own, no coach in the universe can help them.

Spot on.

http://www.houstontexans.com/blog/index.asp?post_id=858

Here are the inactives and starting lineup changes for today’s Texans-Patriots game at Reliant Stadium. Kickoff is at noon CT.

Inactives – Texans:
7 QB Dan Orlovsky (3QB)
17 WR Glenn Martinez
27 RB Chris Henry
38 CB Mark Parson
70 G Tutan Reyes
74 T Ephraim Salaam
96 DE Tim Jamison
97 DT Frank Okam

Starting lineup changes – Texans:
Arian Foster will start at running back for Chris Brown. John Busing will start at free safety for Dominique Barber, who has been placed on injured reserve.

Inactives – Patriots:
22 CB Terrence Wheatley
23 CB Leigh Bodden
33 RB Kevin Faulk
39 RB Laurence Maroney
60 OL Rich Ohrnberger
69 OL Ryan Wendell
75 NT Vince Wilfork
94 DL Ty Warren

Starting lineup changes – Patriots:
Sammy Morris will start at running back for Maroney. Benjarvus Green-Ellis will start at running back for Faulk. Mike Wright will start at left end for Warren.

Great news, we've already won! :)

Also, remember to start Stephen Gostkowski on your FF this week :)

Well, I looked deeper at the stats and I now know this can't be real. Kris Brown did not miss a FG, Cush only had 4 tackles, and Chris Brown did not have the majority of the team carries.

Damn...

Texans will beat the Pats

Too bad the bengals have nothing to play for.........advantage to Jets:bat:

Oakland could upset the ravens though.

Texans will beat the Pats

Too bad the bengals have nothing to play for.........advantage to Jets:bat:

Oakland could upset the ravens though.

I think Texans will beat the pats, either the ravens or the broncos will be upset and the jets crash and burn getting the texans into the playoffs

My nerves can't handle us playing half of a game today, unless we are up by 50 at halftime. 4 QUARTERS! LETS GO!!

I think Texans will beat the pats, either the ravens or the broncos will be upset and the jets crash and burn getting the texans into the playoffs

We will beat the Pats, the Jets will fold under the pressure and I'm really hopeful for a Chiefs win.

I have to believe the Ravens will do the business.

i have a pitcher of lemonade and a bottle of ciroc
i hope i'm drinking more lemonade than vodka today!

My nerves can't handle us playing half of a game today, unless we are up by 50 at halftime. 4 QUARTERS! LETS GO!!

LOL. The lament of a Texans fan, two quarters a game is all you get. :user:

Let's hope today is different. If we can get at least 3 quarters, we'll be fine.

bernard-pollard-graphic.jpg

like the shirt and not for Brady to get hurt

Back