Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Official New England Patriots vs. Houston Texans Gameday Thread

I take back the mean things I said earlier.

Love this team! :D

LOL. I won't take back my mean statements at all. but for now, we are frigging winners. We take 2nd place in the division, for this year we are better that the Jacks and Turds.

This team finalluy has a winning record. Thank the football gods.

I need more beer.

This team has tons of heart... we just never know when they're gonna show it to us. Luckily they brought their good football in the 4th quarter and whooped up on the Pats so bad that they didn't want to put Brady back in :)

Hopefully we get to rematch them next week :)

Perhaps this is why Brady was held out on that last drive.

9520Internet20High-Five.jpg

A good come from behind win against a top level team. That's a good win even if it wasn't for the wining season and playoffs.

Now to the Game Threads in the NFL Section

We need to have one for the Raiders vs Ravens, the Broncos vs Chiefs, and if one of those teams wins, the Bengals vs Jets.

No more soap for me for a while. This team played with heart and determination to come back and win. They really play hard for Kubiak.

He may play the wrong people and stick with some too long but the effort is there.

He's got to have some serious backup! I'm hoping he can celebrate with a cheap hooker this evening. Hell, I may even pay for it.

Dude! Cmon. If he has been backed up for two-three years, the least we can all do is send him to the bunny ranch and relieve himself in style!

We got a bunch of Texan Boo Hoo's on these boards

We ARE what our record says we are.

Winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Texans on our first winning season! Regardless of what happens the rest of the day, this is a historic day for our franchise. Congrats to Gary Kubiak, he went through a lot and took a lot of heat (unnecessarily imo), and the rest of the Texans!

Back