Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Official New England Patriots vs. Houston Texans Gameday Thread

J_R

Veteran
Surprised no one made one yet. I usually make them on the houstontexans.com boards; just got done making the one for this week. Guess I'll post it here too if ya don't mind.

Season Finale​

New England Patriots(10-5)​
@ Houston Texans(8-7)

Houston, Texas
stadium_01.jpg

TV: CBS
DirectTV: 706
NFL Distribution Map: http://the506.com/nflmaps/
Radio: 100.3 KILT FM/SportsRadio 610 AM/La Tremenda 1010 AM
Time: 1 EDT/12 CDT
Broadcast Crew: Kevin Harlan, Solomon Wilcots
Temperature: High of 54, Low of 37; Partly Cloudy, 20% chance of rain
Roof Report: Closed

Injury Report
Patriots:
Ty Warren(DE) Ankle -Questionable
Vince Wilfork(DT) Foot - Questionable
Leigh Bodden(CB) Knee - Probable
Tom Brady(QB) Right Shoulder - Probable
Julian Edelman(WR) Forearm - Probable
Nick Kaczur(T) Shoulder - Probable
Laurence Maroney(RB) Knee - Probable
Shawn Springs(CB) Knee - Probable
Benjamin Watson(TE) Knee - Probable
Wes Welker(WR) Not Injury Related - Probable
Jarvis Green(DE) Knee - Probable
Randy Moss(WR) Not Injury Related - Probable

Texans:
Brian Cushing(LB) Foot - Questionable
Shaun Cody(DT) Knee - Questionable
Joel Dreessen(TE) Shoulder - Probable
Andre Johnson(WR) Ankle - Probable
Jacoby Jones(WR) Shoulder - Probable
Duane Brown(T) Knee - Probable

Last meeting: 2006, Week 15
Result: (Patriots)40-7(Texans)

Head-to-Head:

(Patriots)2-0(Texans)

How they got here:
Patriots: Beat up on Jacksonville 35-7 to go to 10-5 overall.
Texans: Held off a late Miami comeback attempt to win 27-20, improving to 8-7 overall.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IT'S GONNA BE A BLAST LEADING UP TO GAME TIME. IF WE WIN IT'S GONNA BE EVEN MORE AMAZING WATCHING THOSE 3 O'CLOCK GAMES!

Go Texans!

Just win baby and bring on our first winning record season! It feels like waiting for my son to take the first step. (If you are parent, you know how that feels like)

Go Texans!!!

Last edited:
I hope Bush runs a safety blitz with Pollard for like the first three plays. That should get Brady a bit nervous and maybe make Belicheat pull him.

I will drop my attitude, and "get with the program" for today's game.

Scout's honor.

I was asleep, woke up, and now can't sleep. I hate this.

I live by the twelve a'clock rule, I cant drink any beer before noon. That means that in 1½h I can start, and if you'r smart you start living by moscow or european time, that way you'll have something to do shortly ;)

Good morning! Let's do this. With Marshall and possibly Royal out there's no way Denver is gonna win against KC, right....? Oakland is going to smash the Ravens and Sanchez throws 6 picks to the Bengals' corners who are pissed because they were snubbed from the pro bowl, right..? And of course Houston's gonna win and clinch the 5th seed. At least this is what I dreamt tonight. GO TEXANS!!

I was asleep, woke up, and now can't sleep. I hate this.

I feel ya. Gonna go to the game riding 2 hours of sleep. I'm sure I won't fall asleep there. Hope the Big House has a playoff atmosphere to it.

GO TEXANS!!! JUST WIN BABY! :fans::marionaner::smiliedance:

One way or the other, either good or bad, Houston Texans history will be made today.

:logo:

The last time I was this nervous before a texans game was our first against the team from up north! (I don't say the c-word)

Amped up for this game!!

Could be a huge day in the history of the franchise.

I can almost feel the monkey slipping now.

Just win baby and bring on our first winning record season! It feels like waiting for my son to take the first step. (If you are parent, you know how that feels like)

Go Texans!!!
As mine litlle girl is "right on the verge of doing so...I'm there with 'ya!

I hope Bush runs a safety blitz with Pollard for like the first three plays. That should get Brady a bit nervous and maybe make Belicheat pull him.
Anything that will tighten Brady's sphincter is OK with me today! :fans:

The first thing that popped into my head this morning when I woke up was the NFL on CBS music. This is it folks, time to put up or shut up. :jam: :texflag:

It is time for the Texans to chew bubble gum and KICK ASS! We are out of bubble gum. So KICK ASS!
:evil:

It is time for the Texans to chew bubble gum and KICK ASS! We are out of bubble gum. So KICK ASS!
:evil:

didint some one else say that she texan or somebody if so get ready for a ticket from the copyright people lol =p

go texans play 60 min god damn@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

As mine litlle girl is "right on the verge of doing so...I'm there with 'ya!

Anything that will tighten Brady's sphincter is OK with me today! :fans:

My son is 14years old now. However, I still remember that moment and I feel the same kind of feeling with this game(Against Pats). Anyway, for your little girl, cherish the moment! It is very very special moment that you will never forget it.

Go disaacks3's girl!!!
Go Texans!!!

We're not going to play the Pats. We're gonna kick their ass.

There's only two ways for this to end, and both of them end with the Pats losing.

:heart:

Since I’ve found there is no pattern to what effect me saying what I’m cooking for the game, today I’m making my southwestern style omelets. When beating up the eggs (or New England :) ) throw in some crushed tortilla chips before pouring the eggs into the pan. There won’t be any crunch left to them after cooking, but it does flavor the eggs nicely. For the stuffing I’ll use chicken fajita meat and shredded Monterey Jack cheese.

If the Texans lose today, I’ll have to drink plenty of Jack Daniels to ease my pain. If the Texans win today, I’ll have to drink plenty of Jack Daniels to celebrate. Either way I’m ah gonna be drunk as a skunk when eating those omelets. :chef: :drunk:

Thanks for the tortilla tip, good idea as im sure it adds some texture to the omelet too.

I'll be cracking open the last of my homebrewed IPA batch, cheers and good win! :=)

Since I’ve found there is no pattern to what effect me saying what I’m cooking for the game, today I’m making my southwestern style omelets. When beating up the eggs (or New England :) ) throw in some crushed tortilla chips before pouring the eggs into the pan. There won’t be any crunch left to them after cooking, but it does flavor the eggs nicely. For the stuffing I’ll use chicken fajita meat and shredded Monterey Jack cheese.

If the Texans lose today, I’ll have to drink plenty of Jack Daniels to ease my pain. If the Texans win today, I’ll have to drink plenty of Jack Daniels to celebrate. Either way I’m ah gonna be drunk as a skunk when eating those omelets. :chef: :drunk:

Huevos con chorizos por favor. Please wrap in tortilla and send by FedEx to Japan.

Yeah, no doubt! I hope Gary has them ready to play football.

I would like to think, with what's at stake, they have THEMSELVES ready to play.

If the players aren't ready to take on this challenge on their own, if they don't find it within themselves to rise to the challenge on their own, no coach in the universe can help them.

Back