Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Titans at Texans, Monday November 26th, 2018!!

But he still needs a subscription Nitro. It's an adjunct to your cable or other TV service. You can't just go download the app and get live games streaming. You would download the app and login to your TV provider as I understand it.

Reactions: JB
so you can't stream live games?

even I don't have a tv or cable?

The NFL app plays select games for free, while they're happening if you have Verizon. All Thursday night, Sunday night and Monday night games and usually a couple of games early Sunday and one Sunday afternoon. They also have all Texans games but I assume that's only if you live in the Houston market.

And cable or satellite doesn't matter in this instance. Just need Verizon.

If you don't have Verizon, then you'd need to go through a tv provider. If you don't have one of those then you don't get the games.

They do have highlights free to view for any setup, I believe. They do NOT have replays of games unless you have Game Pass or if they're replaying it on NFL Network, which as I'm typing, is on now. Or course, to watch NFL Network you either need Verizon or a tv provider.

Ok... first off... I want to apologize if I came off as an asshole. I was getting impatient and was forgetting that not everyone is phone savvy yet. I’m sorry for my impatience, my friend.

Here... I made this step-by-step video for you. I hope you are able to view it clearly... subtitles too. If not, let me know and I’ll redo it.

Thank you my friend... and no apologies needed from you, but I give one to you because I was also getting frustrated

But he still needs a subscription Nitro. It's an adjunct to your cable or other TV service. You can't just go download the app and get live games streaming. You would download the app and login to your TV provider as I understand it.
WRONG! No subscription needed. It’s part of a new deal that the NFL made last Jan.

The NFL app plays select games for free, while they're happening if you have Verizon. All Thursday night, Sunday night and Monday night games and usually a couple of games early Sunday and one Sunday afternoon. They also have all Texans games but I assume that's only if you live in the Houston market.

And cable or satellite doesn't matter in this instance. Just need Verizon.

If you don't have Verizon, then you'd need to go through a tv provider. If you don't have one of those then you don't get the games.

They do have highlights free to view for any setup, I believe. They do NOT have replays of games unless you have Game Pass or if they're replaying it on NFL Network, which as I'm typing, is on now. Or course, to watch NFL Network you either need Verizon or a tv provider.
Not anymore. Now it’s open to ANYONE! Just download the app and you will see what I mean.

:)

https://www.apnews.com/45c2604340e94479aab554bf942b02e6

Reactions: JB
It seems like Clowney is trying to force it to much this year. I think he has paid attention to the detractors that ask where is his sack numbers, when referencing him in the Donald/Mack convo and he wants to get there. I think that's why we are seeing him jump offsides so often trying to guess the snap, or see him over pursuing. He is way to physically gifted to be doing that stuff, if he just plays the game how he is suppose to those plays will come

Contract year = forcing it IMO

Clowney's never been much of a pure pass rusher and getting stoned by better tackles is hardly new. That's not his best matchup - he is unmatched in jump, length, strength. He's been figured out and his timing/jump outside is a mess (or penalty) as a result, allowing tackles to set for his length and strength. I think that guards, nomatter how prepared, won't be able to compensate. Let him play with his hand down for a game and see if he can bulldoze the pocket, while allowing standing rush freedom inside in nickel packages.

I dont want Clowney playing inside for a full game with his hand on the ground with that knee.

We got the ball back with 45 seconds left in the half. I thought it was turtle time. We had an 11 point lead & we were getting the ball back to start the 2nd half.

I thought we were going to take a knee & jog into the locker room.

I was sErprized when we threw the ball on 1st down. 2nd down was a 20 yard pass to cross midfield.

We got the ball back with 45 seconds left in the half. I thought it was turtle time. We had an 11 point lead & we were getting the ball back to start the 2nd half.

I thought we were going to take a knee & jog into the locker room.

I was sErprized when we threw the ball on 1st down. 2nd down was a 20 yard pass to cross midfield.

Division game. I have no doubt OB goes pedal to the metal in division games. Others depends on the opponent.

Back