Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Titans at Texans, Monday November 26th, 2018!!

TejasTom

All Pro
Match up:
TEN-at-HOU-678x381.jpg

Venue:
Monday November 26th, 2018 • 7:15 PM CT • NRG Stadium (71,795) • Houston, Texas

GENNRGStadium.jpg

Radio:
SportsRadio610 (610 AM, 100.3 FM)
Marc Vandermeer Play-By-Play, Andre Ware Color Analyst, John Harris Sideline

TV: ESPN Joe Tessitore, Jason Witten, Booger McFarland
Stream: espn.com/watch, verizonwireless.com, playstation vue, AppleTV or SlingTV

Preview:

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating Crew: Craig Wrolstad

Uniform Combination: Deep Steel Blue Jerseys/Liberty White Pants

Weather: 50° F Clear Full Weather: Link

Know where you are parking (Put your color lot in Waze)
Parking_Map_HEB.jpg

Parking Information
Platinum Lot:
2:15PM
Parking Lots: 3:15PM
Pedestrian Gates: 3:45PM

Gate Information
Bud Light Plaza:
4:45PM
Chevron Kids Corner: 4:45PM
BULLevard presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors: 4:45PM
Verizon East & West Entrances: 5:15PM
All Other Gates: 5:45PM

Flag Holders: Active and Veteran Service Members from the United States Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard
Homefield Advantage Captains: United States Navy Lieutenant Michael Penn
National Anthem: Texas A&M Singing Cadets
Color Guard: United States shaped flag will be held by all five branches of the military
Halftime: Texas A&M Singing Cadets

Go Texans!

#BeatTheTitans

ESPN announcers. YECH! I'll be watching the game muted. LOL

Go Texans! Go NASA!

I want a safe landing on Mars today and the 8th win in a row from the Texans. That would truly make my day. :)

Screw it Im going to go against my instinct and let the fan take over. DESHAUN WATSON WILL GO CRAZY ON NATIONAL TV TONIGHT! 4 TDs/0 INTS 60 yards rushing and he audibles out of the final play of the game that Obrien originally called for BLUE STEEL 13 DIVE UP MARTINS ASSHOLE play, but Deshaun says "no no coach, I got this" and calls the mother of all passing plays, it was a fake screen, but no its actually a double move by DHOP, BUT NOOOO it was a pump fake to DHOp and COUTEE is streaking down the middle for an 89 yard TD!!! yEAHH!!

And then I wake up from my nap to actually see the first play of the game live ... inside dive. LOL

So does anyone know if one of the local "free" stations is broadcasting the game?

Edit: Okay, just discovered that channel 13 is carrying the game.

Go Texans!

Last edited:
I knew about Dre Hal and his cancer but I didn’t know the details of his story, man, that was a powerful segment.

Screw it Im going to go against my instinct and let the fan take over. DESHAUN WATSON WILL GO CRAZY ON NATIONAL TV TONIGHT! 4 TDs/0 INTS 60 yards rushing and he audibles out of the final play of the game that Obrien originally called for BLUE STEEL 13 DIVE UP MARTINS ASSHOLE play, but Deshaun says "no no coach, I got this" and calls the mother of all passing plays, it was a fake screen, but no its actually a double move by DHOP, BUT NOOOO it was a pump fake to DHOp and COUTEE is streaking down the middle for an 89 yard TD!!! yEAHH!!

And then I wake up from my nap to actually see the first play of the game live ... inside dive. LOL
Dude! I hope Jamtex isn't upset with you for dipping into his koolaid supply!

I have no problem running on 2nd down. It’s just that run play and our inability to block or Lamar running in between tackles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no problem running on 2nd down. It’s just that run play and our inability to block or Lamar running in between tackles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seemed like they were trying to go off tackle but play isn't hitting the 7 hole.

Back