Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

*Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Titans Game 2, Sunday Sept 16, 2018!!

Unfortunately, he looks much like he did in his first two games last year. It wasn’t until game 3 against the Pats that the light turned on.

Than man needs some WD-40!
Deshaun Watson could utilize his athleticism and running ability last year. Like that game he won with his legs against the Bengals on National TV.

His running threat isn't there right now...
He isn't taking off and gaining big rushing yards.

Against the Patriots last Sunday there were many times Watson had daylight to run, but he still held the ball too long trying to force a pass down the field.

And already today, I've seen a running opportunity he didn't take.

I'm not liking the 'all arm' throwing motion Watson is using. He needs to relax, but his life is in danger every single play. Rankin is getting spanked . Davenport is an embarrassment to the game. Inside guys are getting thrown around. It's bad man.

Deshaun Watson could utilize his athleticism and running ability last year. Like that game he won with his legs against the Bengals on National TV.

His running threat isn't there right now...
He isn't taking off and gaining big rushing yards.

Against the Patriots last Sunday there were many times Watson had daylight to run, but he still held the ball too long trying to force a pass down the field.

And already today, I've seen a running opportunity he didn't take.

But with that one run, he could have passed to Hopkins for at least that much yardage.

Where is the play action? Two games and I haven't seen much to ease the blitz.

How about screens?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reactions: ROO
Vrabel hiring of LaFleur as his OC, was smarter than any decision O’Brien has made about his offensive staff.

Hard to say.

Coaching against BO'b makes all kinds of decisions look genius. Remember, these Titans lost to the Dolphins last week.

I'm not liking the 'all arm' throwing motion Watson is using. He needs to relax, but his life is in danger every single play. Rankin is getting spanked . Davenport is an embarrassment to the game. Inside guys are getting thrown around. It's bad man.

It’s a jailbreak every snap. Looking like I need a new QB in fantasy. DW4 got no help or juice.

Need to run wide open and keep throwing
Play action pass. Forced to Hopkins in double coverage in the end zone. Interception. The reason why we need another threat at wide receiver.

I'd sign Dez Bryant and Josh Gordon,
And release the two bottom guys on our crappy WR depth.

Where the hell is Will Fuller by the way?

Last week all over again. Decent drive spoiled by dumb bomb into tight end zone coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back