Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

*Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Titans Game 2, Sunday Sept 16, 2018!!

McNair should be embarrassed if he realizes what is going on.
Titans will win game with a couple creative plays and BOB's offensive plan and player selection of Davenport.

For the love of God just be run heavy today.

Dude, this offense is trash under Obrien. Throttle the sunshine. We're gonna put up a big fat stinker today .
Deshaun Watson needs to shake off the rust. This is basically his second full game since last October. It was far from trash in the seven games he played last year. #1 scoring offense and #1 yardage offense.

I even said the other day it may take until Week 4 or 5...
For Deshaun Watson to be showing flashes of last year.

Also, I hate to say it... Our offensive line looks worse than last year. Not to mention our lack of depth at wide receiver and running back. Areas I wanted to improve upon this past off-season. But apparently our new GM didn't see it that way.

I am sure I read on this board sometimes recently the league has caught up with the WildCat formation.

Deshaun Watson needs to shake off the rust. This is basically his second full game since last October.
Unfortunately, he looks much like he did in his first two games last year. It wasn’t until game 3 against the Pats that the light turned on.

Than man needs some WD-40!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF. Running wildcat, Gabbert split out CB doesn't touch him. Need to light the QB up in that formation - every time.

The Titans are showing that they don't need a real QB...Wildcat...CB throwing a TD pass..Gabbert...one who can't grip the ball.

Back