Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Patriots- 7:25 PM Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016!!

Nothing else matters guys...... The patriots are gonna go 4-0 with BRADY THE GAWD....... Out...... He's gonna come back to a 4-0 team after the suspension...... We are gonna win our division and feel
Fake good about ourselves ........ Win a insignificant wild card game only to get the pleasure to go back to GILLETTE STADIUM IN THE PLAYOFFS TO HAVE BELICHECK AND BRADY HAND US OUR ASS YET AGAIN IN ANOTHER USELESS YEAR....... no need to watch the rest of the season...... I just gave you all the cliff notes........ How's the rockets season gonna do with D'Antoni....... I'm gonna just concentrate on that....... This season is predictable and over

Wow, this game is bringing people out of the shadows, all fired up, wearing his FIRE KUBIAK green soap.

does anybody know why we don't throw beyond the first down marker? Last time I looked you had to get a 1st down to keep going

Nothing else matters guys...... The patriots are gonna go 4-0 with BRADY THE GAWD....... Out...... He's gonna come back to a 4-0 team after the suspension...... We are gonna win our division and feel
Fake good about ourselves ........ Win a insignificant wild card game only to get the pleasure to go back to GILLETTE STADIUM IN THE PLAYOFFS TO HAVE BELICHECK AND BRADY HAND US OUR ASS YET AGAIN IN ANOTHER USELESS YEAR....... no need to watch the rest of the season...... I just gave you all the cliff notes........ How's the rockets season gonna do with D'Antoni....... I'm gonna just concentrate on that....... This season is predictable and over

That's the point though, this team is good enough to get everyone excited. Don't.

The Steelers, Patriots, or Broncos are going to embarrass this team when they see them in the playoffs.

Millers vision is terrible

Without a doubt!

99da15dad5b2f4148bbb4f166c157f23.jpg

Our offense couldn't even muster 3 points the whole game. Now that's pitiful. A total and complete shutout.

This game isn't an indictment on Os... this is an indictment on the coaching staff, the OL and the special teams. There is one thing you couldn't do in this game and that was turn the ball over. We didn't just turn the ball over, we did it three times. The INT was bad but outside of that Os has done his part. A HUGE part of the problem is that we took the ball out of his hands. We can't run the ball and we know that. I have no idea how in the world you thought that was a good idea.

We have taken one shot down the field all game. What is that about? Osweiller has put a bunch of balls on point. Want an example? We just fair caught the ball at the 3 yardline. Are you kidding me?

The O-line couldn't run block or pass protect. Only Hopkins could get open. Play calling ranged between predictable and nonsensical. The defense couldn't stop the run. I can't blame Osweiler for any of that.

We're seeing the fallout of what Rick Smith has neglected in the draft -- O-line and ILB depth.

I hope they spend the next 10 days evaluating the offense. We need to come out faster, no huddle, with more throws. Get the defenses to back up a bit so we can run some. This was pathetic.

Back