Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Patriots- 7:25 PM Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016!!

amazing80

Hall of Fame
Why do we always get rocked like this, can't we fight hard and lose a close game? Why do we always have to get blown out

Porky

Hall of Fame
Godsey needs an apple and a roadmap.
This game is a very bad performance of the Texans from every aspect of the game. It really sucks and shows the Texans are not ready. They need more time.
Agreed. Like a decade or two.

BYDS

Waterboy
Wasted 100 bucks on Game Pass. Go figure just like Rockets and Astros.

Well my fantasy team is doing well.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
2 safetys a mile off scrimmage and we can't run?

Punter has to step in to get coach in the game.

Never once in field goal range.

Special teams caughs it up twice.

Defense just gave up on td run.

We.........SUCK.

False Start

On # 69
It's getting bad. I was just cheering for the Patriots to score so BoB could get his ass exposed on national TV. My bad, sorry about that guys. Guess I let my emotions get the best of me, LOL.

Well done tonight guys, well done. Blown out by a 3rd string QB and can't bother to get a single point. Better extend Rick Smith again, getting really competitive!!!

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I agree with HOU-TEX, I think Bellicheck is overrated as a GM. Now I'm not saying he's a bad GM, but I wouldn't consider him one of the tops in the league. He's popular for trading players still in their prime, but how do we know if that's necessarily the best move? I remember when they traded Logan Mankins, they had one of the worst OLs in the league that season. They traded Chandler Jones, but now towards the bottom of the league in sacks. His drafts are nothing to praise about either.
We know its a good move by results. And Belichick's record of the last 15 years speaks for itself. As Parcell's said, stats are for the losers. Scoreboard is for winners.

xtruroyaltyx

Hall of Fame
You guys still watching are great fans. Cut that crap off 40 minutes ago.

You guys bring more to the table than the actual team.

H

humblegeo

Not much to say about it at this point. Team falls apart like this. What's up with that

CharloTex

Rookie
How much did we pay for Osweiller?
How long is the extension given to Rick Smith?
Osweiler's had a better game than thier QB. Pull your head out and look at the game stats. We spotted them 14 points on turnovers. Come on, bring some education to this message board. Quit wasting oxygen.

fiasco west

All Pro
What else can you say? To lose like this to a 3rd string QB is embarrassing. Any one that talks about a superbowl needs to be smacked, how are you going to beat the Patriots WITH Brady if you can't beat them with their 3rd string QB?

Even if this is the only game they lose I'd still doubt them.

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
There are one of two possibilities:

1. The team uses this to regroup, come back to earth and come back stronger as a team and makes the playoffs

2. This is the game that begins a dumpster fire this begins a losing season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CharloTex

Rookie
I am fu***n tired of being embarrassed on national TV. Get rid of this coach now. Get me a coach who will put me on notice that we will not be embarrassed in front of the nation any f'****n more.

Last edited:

CstatTexan

Waterboy
Osweiler's had a better game than thier QB. Pull your head out and look at the game stats. We spotted them 14 points on turnovers. Come on, bring some education to this message board. Quit wasting oxygen.
He's maybe had a worse game on paper but he's done enough to help his team win. You can't say that about Brock

jshabang

Quality Backup!
Nobody on this forum say anything this year when we don't get no respect on national NFL programs......... I don't care if we win 4 straight after this......... We don't deserve respect and we never show it when they are watching........ We won't beat this team again in the playoffs especially once Brady gets back....... We are a joke and NFL programs are gonna rip us as pretenders because we are pretenders ....... This is unacceptable and embarrassing......... We lost to the third string QB and it's not just a lost...... we don't belong on the same field and we are the more talented team....... That's the crazy part

FuzzyLogic

Mathematically Possible
Brock! Get off the message board and pay attention to the game!

just messin' with you :)

banned1976

sleeper mode
One of those TO's was Brock. BO has done nothing to help this team tonight.

CharloTex

Rookie
There are one of two possibilities:

1. The team uses this to regroup, come back to earth and come back stronger as a team and makes the playoffs

2. This is the game that begins a dumpster fire this begins a losing season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't want to go to the palyoffs. I want to win the Super effin' Bowl. We can't do that go through New England in Janu-effin-ary! Get me a replacement coach.