Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Patriots- 7:25 PM Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016!!

Last week I thought Texan defense win the game. NOW I know what defense winning game really looks like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok.

Deep breath.

This team is very young and experienced on offense.

We have a new specials team coach.

Our defense is being put in deep holes again and again.

This is about as bad as this team can be.

I'll take 18-1

i wish we could beat good teams like we beat bad teams (by the seat of our pants).

at least dont get shut out. will we at least get the obligatory garbage time touchdown??

Same old biitch sssshit from these fuqs. Gonna eat my pizza and move on. What a joke. They're never ready. They played better in the letterman jacket game FFS.

Last week I thought Texan defense win the game. NOW I know what defense winning game really looks like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what Special Teams losing a game looks like. The defense of the Patriots isn't blowing us away, its poor play calling and execution.

Interesting question: Does the way Cassell, Garapolo and Brissett have played when Brady has been out, actually make the Brady is the greatest argumetn much weaker. Also how Bellicheat revived Bledsoe's career.

He'd make Fitzmagic and DestrHoyer of Texans dreams look like Allstars.

All i can hope is this is last years miami where we get our **** together.

Primetime. Why did i expect anything but disaster?

why not throw the damn ball you chicken shite lily livered yellow belly coward OB? Damn it, it is 20-0. Is 27-0 any different?

Draw play.....

I thought OB was about trying to win.

This team is all PR and no substance.

Hope they score here and then onside kick just so they can score again.

This game is a very bad performance of the Texans from every aspect of the game. It really sucks and shows the Texans are not ready. They need more time.

Back