Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Patriots- 7:25 PM Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016!!

Really hoping we get after this Brisket ass *****. Hope Merci and the Certified JJ, Bona Fide Stud whoop his ass.

I'd kill to have a pick six in this game. Boy would it do wonders.

Reactions: ROO
The pats will have to be careful about letting brissett run around alot. With no other QB active (aint gonna even count edelman as a QB), they gotta protect him. I kinda hope he slips outa the pocket and gets shellacked by Kevin Johnson. I mean knock some serious ____ outa him!

Belichek probably told brisett to go fetal if anyone on the D even breathes on him. And that is good for our side.

I like Brissett alot. Really wanted us to draft him. Lots of people here said he was not worth drafting. We about to find out. Hope I was wrong.

Devon Still inactive in favor of the rookie Joel Heath. Braxton Miller inactive and Keith Mumphery gets to show us what he's made of!

It appears KJ Dillon has beaten out Eddie Pleasant for the second week in a row.

The Pats are one of the best teams (if not the best) at game planning for and taking advantage of their opponent's weaknesses. On offense we are struggling to ID and protect with the O-Line. We will see a ton of exotic looks from the NE box players in order to cause confusion and spring free rushers. On defense we struggle containing TE's and our pass rushers tend to be over-aggressive getting upfield. We will get a heavy, heavy dose of Gronk & Bennett tonight as well as a healthy dose of RB and WR screens.

I've been watching the NFLN pregame and these guys might as well be wearing the Patriot logo as their lapel pins.

It's expected, but frustrating to watch. They act like both New England backups should be fitted for their gold jacket in Canton.

We're in a no win situation here. If we beat them, they were hurt. If we embarrass them, it's a cheap win. If it's a close game, Texans suck - barely beat backups. If we lose, the curse of the letterman jackets and we still suck.

I hope we embarrass them. Oh well. Sorry for your luck.

We're in a no win situation here. If we beat them, they were hurt. If we embarrass them, it's a cheap win. If it's a close game, Texans suck - barely beat backups. If we lose, the curse of the letterman jackets and we still suck.

Don't care I will be fine with a win

Who cares what talking heads say, we just need another W.

hatersgonnapanda.jpg

My feed must be coming in from Florida.

It's full of political attack ads against a democrat senator there.

LOL at the American political system.

If we win, it doesn't matter what people say, We'll be 3-0. At the end of the season barely anyone will remember the circumstances of this game. In fact, I doubt anyone even mentions this game unless we play the Pats in the playoffs.

if we play conservoball we increase the chance to lose. I expect Pats to pass long to take advantage of poor long pass coverage by Texans.
If it wasn't for being out coached I think this should almost be in the bag for Texans but.....
I think we see another example of why you want a mobile QB especially in your backup role.
Just my opinions.
Game plans by both coaches will be very interesting to see/watch.
C'mon Texans!

if we play conservoball we increase the chance to lose. I expect Pats to pass long to take advantage of poor long pass coverage by Texans.
If it wasn't for being out coached I think this should almost be in the bag for Texans but.....
I think we see another example of why you want a mobile QB especially in your backup role.
Just my opinions.
Game plans by both coaches will be very interesting to see/watch.
C'mon Texans!

That's a very good point. Rookie QB3 may not know the play book or have timing down but he can tuck and run.

Good intro to the game there on NFLN.

Big difference between New England & Texas.

But we all love our football.

That drop hurt the drive, Newton and Allen giving up negative plays. Poor start. Hope we right that ship. Time for our defense is do there thing.

I'm just happy Brock didn't throw an INT on the opening drive hahaha gunslinger mentality!

Why tf did we call a timeout?!? He was obviously short. We got a generous spot. Run the next play!

Back