Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Colts, Sunday Sept 30, 2018!!

That's that literal game-changing **** that JJ Watt used to do. Strip sack fumble inside the 10 yard line with 2 minutes to go in the half to set us up to go 21-7 before the half?!

What is the explanation as to why this didn't happen in Weeks 1-3?
Better late than never I gues.

Now just keep it up.

That’s what she said!!

The Houston Texans are going to win their first game since last November if I'm not mistaken. I'm so overwhelmed with joy I may order two large pepperoni pizzas with some apple soda (plenty of sugar in it).

I know I worked out this morning and I'm getting back into shape, but I may as well make a night of it and celebrate. It's not often that the Houston Texans win a game!
Don't get ahead of yourself. This game is far from over.

Archeleta didn't like it, but I did. You're in no-man's land on the field, and your defense is on fire - push the advantage.
I wanted them to go for it on 4 & 2 from that same area and they punted. I thought OB was nucking futs to go for it on 4 & 6 but I'm happy with the results. By far the best playcalling of the year for OB.

Wish AFN had the game on today!!! The defense has showed up from what I can keep up with. I'm forced to watch Bear and Bucs.....dang, that ain't forced, the Bears offense has looked flat out amazing. Trubiskey has had an amazing first half.

Coutee is looking like a must pick up in fantasy esoexiaolybin full PPR. Enormous amount of touches.

I think he's going to be REAL good. On a lot of plays he looks like a rookie - not quite sure of his role, chemistry is off, route running needs work - but has the talent and quickness to make things happen.
He’s The Myth, The Legend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back