Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Colts, Sunday Sept 30, 2018!!

The defender had position AND lateral momentum......no way Hodpkins was going to come away with that ball...........it was a BAD throw.

Good throw, bad decision, but I agree. His read needed to be the linebacker - if he moves outside the throw should be inside to Coutee. If he moves in, the throw is outside to Hopkins.

The Colts made in game adjustments and they are paying off.

I disagree wholeheartedly, we are shooting ourselves in the foot. That scoring drive Clowney jumped offsides twice and Watt once.

And then the Watson throws an interception. Bad ball placement because Hopkins had his man beat.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I am surprised the Colts have not tried to go deep more than they have. I realize we are pressuring Luck but he did deliver that one deep one perfectly so I would think they would try again.

Did you see that first attempt to tackle Luck there?

The defensive players are scared shitless to touch a quarterback.

We're taking Mercilus off the field as a linebacker on 3rd downs when we play a base 4-2 nickel ... he's shown better coverage than both 55 and 41, I would absolutely keep Mercilus on the field 3 downs.

Back to the team we know and love.

But hey, that first half probably bought O'Brien another extension and the fans and media are going to be like "see, we can be good!"

I mean, we can be good. That's the problem. We CAN be good.

Back