Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Colts, Sunday Sept 30, 2018!!

go read forums. see how many people were hoping colts will beat down on us. I am Texans fan to soul and never cheer for other team.

plus you guys are talking to me. don't care about counts. I only come here to post when I see things I really hate. other than that I just love to read people who LOVES out Texans.
How many you had?
Not even halftime

Someone get his keys

What resources are being dedicated to Watt (announcer)...........it's one on one.........and also being run around the QB by the backup LT

I guess they won't call holding penalties on these Colts tackles. Clowney had 62 beat bad and he grabbed but no flag. Happened a few plays ago.

Last edited:
na you are colts fan since you are on their side. hoping for colts to get TD and saying texans will lose over and over on texans forum.

I been reading this forum for years and I hate colts. do not want to see people keep saying how good colts are. when they are not!

If my reading comprehension is correct you think fans on this MB think the Colts are good. How much football do you watch? Because I know you dont spend much time on this MB, FYI the Colts suck.

I'd like to see us be more aggressive on 3rd downs. Move Clowney inside on a blitz and play more mixed-man coverage.

go read forums. see how many people were hoping colts will beat down on us. I am Texans fan to soul and never cheer for other team. especially colts!

plus you guys are talking to me. don't care about counts. I only come here to post when I see things I really hate. other than that I just love to read people who LOVES our Texans.

We wasn't hoping. But with how we've underperformed through three weeks, a lot of us are down. But you would know this if you posted often here. These fans on here are very supportive

BoB wearing glasses today? Maybe he can finally see the plays in fine print further down the menu? Instead of squinting to see, panicking and shouting into the headset Miller up the middle!

If my reading comprehension is correct you think fans on this MB think the Colts are good. How much football do you watch? Because I know you dont spend much time on this MB, FYI the Colts suck.
I saw more than once and just got sick of it. so I logged in. we had bad start early this game, but I know we can be better than 0-3. was only 0-7, and someone here is like "colts in next 2 min for TD". that really got me upset. then keep seeing those kinds of comments. so I called them out.

Thank you so much for being respectable. I watch texans alive and catch on highlights for other teams. then watch other games when texans are not playing. I been texans fan before I could even speak English. since year 0. watched espn franchise draft.loved them since.

ps I love mariners and since I been fan with them they never made playoffs since 2001, and I cried when texans made playoffs for first time after what 10 yrs?

agreed colts suck, and I HATE THEM SO MUCH.

Why did it take OB so long to figure out he needed to go back to what was working last year?

And he’s grown some balls. Hope for OB?

Reactions: ROO
Back