Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Colts, Sunday Sept 30, 2018!!

Whoever interviewed clowney this week and got those comments needs a high five on the ass. Dude lit a match under clowney ass

Just like last season when O'Brien was on the hot seat, he's abandoning his idealistic pocket offense to spread things out for Watson. And just like last year, it'll save his job.
But do you think he will finally figure out that HIS offense sucks and stick with what works?

If Jjo has to play that for off the receiver on 3rd and long everting me he doesn’t need to be in the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But do you think he will finally figure out that HIS offense sucks and stick with what works?

There's actually nothing wrong with O'Brien's offense, though I made it sound that way. A team just needs the offensive line for it, which we don't.

I think O'Brien will stick with the offense that saves his job -- until next season.

Reactions: ROO
WFV has impressed me this season. Seems more sure about his hands and has been running clean routes. He’s growing into a WR1.

Reactions: ROO
That was a terrible call. Fuller was out.

I mean, it *should* count as in, but if you're gonna be all meticulous and ****, he was out.

The backfield stack play is one directly from several games last year, and pretty much the only time our FB was on the field (which is why I said a TE could do the job).

8 passing plays vs 4 running plays to open the game.

OB is passing to set up the run later and it's working. Shame he can't start the season doing what works for his team.

I don't think it is a matter of us cheering for the Colts but we are conditioned to bad football from our team and expecting as much. When that changes we will gladly cheer and even be alright with some bad play here and there. So far we have seen more bad than good.

You’re coming to a Texans board and claiming long term members are Colts fans. Yeah you’re a fake news super fan!
na you are colts fan since you are on their side. hoping for colts to get TD and saying texans will lose over and over on texans forum.

I been reading this forum for years and I hate colts. do not want to see people keep saying how good colts are. when they are not!

na you are colts fan since you are on their side. hoping for colts to get TD and saying texans will lose over and over on texans forum.

I been reading this forum for years and I hate colts. do not want to see people keep saying how good colts are. when they are not!

Bwhahaha man cut it out and build up your post count before making those silly claims.

I don't think it is a matter of us cheering for the Colts but we are conditioned to bad football from our team and expecting as much. When that changes we will gladly cheer and even be alright with some bad play here and there. So far we have seen more bad than good.
thank you much respect for not calling me clown like other guy. agree. I got mad at them before, but never hoped other team to get TD on us.

Bwhahaha man cut it out and build up your post count before making those silly claims.
go read forums. see how many people were hoping colts will beat down on us. I am Texans fan to soul and never cheer for other team. especially colts!

plus you guys are talking to me. don't care about counts. I only come here to post when I see things I really hate. other than that I just love to read people who LOVES our Texans.

Back