Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Colts, Sunday Sept 30, 2018!!

never sure why we complain about not getting sacks or pressure... hard to get pressure where 2 seconds after the snap 4 receivers are normally running wide open around the field. I might be able to complete some of these passes

Reactions: ROO
Will the Colts beat us today with a noodle arm Andrew Luck and no T.Y. Hilton (left game early). Not to mention a rookie running back.

Unbelievable guys...

Touchdown Colts. Already an early lead.

So 0-4 it is. Save your "we've got to play better" post-game speech, Bill O'Brien. I don't need to hear it. I'd rather listen to a 21 year old Spice Girls CD that's collecting dust somewhere in the attic.

Need to get your offense right? Play the Texans

Need to get your defense right? Play the Texans

I'll give you 3 to 1 odds on that...

56928f3154abb.jpg

Dude, that is photoshopped!!!

Texans once again making the mediocre look like world-beaters.

From 3rd & 11 to TD in record time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is Jadeveon Clowney getting stone walled one on one by a so-so offensive lineman? My goodness gracious. The guy has no heart. He should be destroying that guy with pure athleticism and skill, much less he's so much stronger than the guy he's facing.

I've barely even posted in this forum and it's because I simply don't give a **** anymore.. we're going to lose today and I flat out don't care about it.

Yep, it looks like I'm going to be watching alot of the Bucs/Bears game today.

I’m gonna say it. Screw this defense, JJ Watt, JDC, and the other fake ass defenders we have. Defense is as softer than OBrien’s butt chin and his play calling.

Coach its not my job Obrien says we have to get off to a faster start. How long did it take to figure that out?

At 2 PM I'm going to watch the Astros win a franchise best 104 regular-season games at Baltimore. And then maybe a movie tonight. And I'll play some Diablo 3 on my PC during the evening. It's coming to the Nintendo Switch in November.

I'm glad you still have other things to do after doing all of those chores this morning.

Back